[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Code Geass

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1321.jpg (38KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1321.jpg
38KB, 512x288px
What went wrong /a/?
>>
Nothing. Tianzi arc was shit.
They righted the wrong with the upcoming third season.
>>
>>156430907
Waifus died,
/a/ cried
>>
>>156430980
But C.C., Kallen and Nunnally are alive.
>>
>>156430907
>wrong
Right
>>
Middle chunks of both seasons were bad.

Endings more than make up for it.

R2 is better because the characters are less obnoxious. Especially suzaku.
>>
>>156430907
Season 2.
>>
>>156430907
Nothing. This is a rare example of a good anime.
>>
>>156433336
>R2 is better because the characters are less obnoxious. Especially suzaku.
I too prefer R2 but Suzaku is a massive cunt and hypocrite in it. It really feels like they wrote themselves into a corner with his character.
>>
>>156430907
>wrong
But World End is the peak of anime OPs.
>>
nothing because CG is a masterpiece
>>
>>156430907
Black Knights Betrayal and cut sub-plots.
>>
>>156430907
>What went wrong?
Guilty Crown was a better version of it
>>
>>156430907
Suzaku had way too much fucking plot armor. He should have been beaten and bloodied. We should have been able to watch him grow as a character and a fighter.

Instead he can just dodge bullets, snap steel weapons in half with his bare hands, and win every single fight with shounen bullshit power.

Seriously he is by far the worst part of the entire series. Every single scene he was in was made worse by his presence.
>>
>>156435004
There was apparently a thing about Geass that was cut that'd explain it
something about kings and bloodlines I think
>>
>>156434785
The problem with Suzaku in R1 was that he is just a party pooper who's motivation you don't really care for.

It felt like every time zero did something he would be there saying stupid meaningless shit.
After euphie died it was a lot easier to understand his motivations rather than muh regret.
And ofcourse he has an amazing philosophical character arc where his values flip after he realizes that his white knight syndrome didn't do shit to save all those lives and that he had only been following that creed for selfish reasons.
It really was a cumulation of his character. I think Lelouches final character arc is handled a bit poor in comparison and he's the character who they wrote into a corner a bit.
>>
>>156435131
Oh well why didn't you say that?
That changes everything.

Fuck Suzaku.
>>
still waiting for the BD release from the event and its contents.
>>
>>156430907
S2, which is pretty much always the case when it happens.
>>
>>156435004
I think Lelouch Geassing him was THE plot armor. By basically telling Suzaku to live, he'll do anything in his power to live, and that includes being an asspull
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.