[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kara no Kyoukai

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 79df12f4d8160e9c56e00d92fe009f2d.jpg (613KB, 2606x1734px) Image search: [Google]
79df12f4d8160e9c56e00d92fe009f2d.jpg
613KB, 2606x1734px
>movies 1-7
>OVAs
>movie 8
In that order?
Can I go through this before touching Tsukihime?
>>
KnK and Tsukihime do not exist in the same universe. Two pairs of MEoDP cannot exist on the same plane of existence.
>>
Fucking release order
It's not that hard
>>
>>156418565
Can they trade one of their eyes with someone else?
>>
>>156418853
That's not how the power works. The power comes from their "origins" rather than some eyehax no jutsu.
Shiki Tohno sees the lines of death because he had a very close encounter with death and remains on the brink of death ever since. He sees the fated end of all things and it's enough to drive him completely insane at times. Also, it will eventually kill him.
Shiki Ryohgi has a split personality that is void itself, to her life and death are no different on a conceptual level. She can use the eyes most efficiently and without any drawbacks.
>>
>>156418516
Yes.
>>
>>156418565
But Roa also has MEoDP. Not at the same level of Shiki's, but they are still MEoDP.
>>
>>156419070
They are so much weaker that they aren't even MEoDP.
>>
>>156419070
Wrong, Roa sees life, not death.
He cuts the lines of life in an object to kill them, this is fundamentally different from Shiki who sees death and decay everywhere.
>>
>>156419106
>>156419125
What's the nae of his eyes then? Everybody sees life, so his don't sound really special.
>>
>>156418516
The Kara no Kyoukai books were written before Tsukihime and they're not the same series anyway.
>>
>>156419267
His are fake MEoDP. Only one true pair can exist at any time. MEoDP are eyes of the highest caliber, with them you can kill a god with ease and even the planet itself. Although Shiki would probably die from doing the latter.
>>
>>156419267
Roa sees lines on living things, he traces them, they die. Shiki sees lines and dots on everything, he traces them, they are removed form existence.
No one cares about Roa's shit eyes so I don't think they have name. I guess it would be something like Mystic Eyes of Life Perception.
>>
Is the remix worth watching?
>>
>>156419358
Not really. There are a few cool visuals and it has a new scene for Oblivion Recording that explains what the fuck was up with that teacher, though.
>>
>>156418516
It doesn't matter. Just read Tsukihime dipshit.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.