[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't think I've ever been this depressed since Spirited

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: kimi-no-na-wa.jpg (157KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kimi-no-na-wa.jpg
157KB, 1280x720px
I don't think I've ever been this depressed since Spirited Away.

Post anime that makes you think life will get better, only to have life beat you down even harder.
>>
>>156417688
Are you stupid, or just underage?
>>
Don't make this the new Kimi No Na Wa thread please
>>
>>156417688
What? It had a happy ending.
>>
>>156417688
I don't understand
>>
>>156417865
that the point, life doesn't have a happy ending. It just a never ending up hill battle. What happens in the movie isn't gonna happen to you in real life.
>>
What exactly is Musubi in nip culture?
>>
>>156417829
>le epik contrarian

>>156417865
That's why it's depressing.
Other Shinkai movies are about how life sucks, and you just have to deal with it. Accept your losses and move on.

This one is also about how life sucks, but it says, if you work hard, you can make it not suck, and a life that sucks isn't worth living.

So you can see how this might really touch people that have gotten complacent in life and given up on their dreams.
>>
File: SPAM MUSUBI.jpg (105KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
SPAM MUSUBI.jpg
105KB, 1280x720px
>>156418000
A LOT of sodium
>>
File: fdsfds.jpg (62KB, 560x572px) Image search: [Google]
fdsfds.jpg
62KB, 560x572px
>>156418049
>watch a stupid romantic dramady made for normalfags and people who generally aren't typically into anime
>"huuuhh so deep and depressing I relate to it so much so sad"

You sound like a fourteen year old girl, anon. Listen to yourself. Quite being such a colossal bitch.
>>
I really don't understand why people thought this was so great. Was it because of the pretty colors and shit? Because the romance wasn't believable in the slightest.
>>
File: smirk.png (80KB, 303x305px) Image search: [Google]
smirk.png
80KB, 303x305px
>>156418252
>>156418181
We'd better back the fuck off, here comes the virgin squad!
>>
File: 1461289810272.jpg (201KB, 1013x701px) Image search: [Google]
1461289810272.jpg
201KB, 1013x701px
>>156418413
>kiminonawashitters are normalfags who sleep around, use virgin as an insult, don't give a shit about anime in general, and extract "deep" messages from chick flicks because they can't stop feeling sorry for themselves

Haha wew huge fucking surprise there. No but really fuck off.
>>
>>156418413
lol don't be mad at them feel sorry for them.

Ever since /spa/ I just consider everyone here a third world spic. Many of them Malay fags and flips, and Monkeys.

Just know that their women are literally being sent as sex slaves to serve america/japanese cocks.
>>
>>156417960
Wait are you telling me that I'm never going to body swap into a cute 16 year old girl that will instantly fall in love with me that I will spend every waking moment trying to save from a catastrophe that has already killed her forcing me to alter the past in an unthinkable way causing repercussions that will not be fully explored except for how I'll forget about her until I meet her again one day and we live happily ever after?

Just kill me now.
>>
>>156418490
>Being this mad about "chick flicks" that don't conform to cookie-cutter otaku fetishes
The problem here is you're a proud virgin, not a regular one. The rest of us can appreciate a good romance.
>>
>>156418727
I'm not "proud" of anything I just hate everyone else. The romance in this movie was actually kind of cute I think, but treating this movie like it had any kind of worthwhile moral messages in in is a huge fucking stretch.
>>
>>156418801
Shitposting aside, I can agree with that. Although I certainly didn't want a moral message from the movie. Usually art is interesting because it explores what it feels like to be human; if you want a life lesson, might as well read a philosophy essay instead. Fiction is a roundabout path to moral messages.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.