[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

11th ATOM Really Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170425-122909.png (568KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170425-122909.png
568KB, 1920x1080px
Hi /a/, how's your day going? Friendly reminder that ATOM The Beginning is our anime and that we need to support it! Yesterday thread was a trainwreck, but I'm sure this one will be an huge success!
>>
The Atom spam is almost as bad as the chink one.
>>
>>156392831
Why? In this times full of doubts you have the rock solid certainty that once a day you'll find this thread on /a/. Isn't this reassuring?
>>
>>156392497
I just watched the first episode, and have never cared about Astro Boy (I may have watched a few episodes of an adaptation that came a few years ago, but don't remember much) or Tezuka, how is this related to his works?
>>
>>156392497
>our anime
What does it mean?
>>
>>156394422
I haven't watched none of that stuff either, this is a prequel so it's not needed.
>>156394561
That we have decided to support it because nobody was watching.
>>
pluto adaptation when
>>
>>156394422
>how is this related to his works?
Its a prequel to astro boy, by the time AB takes place, Ai "with feelings" is standard. Atom is the process to make said AI.

also the 2 guys from lab 7 grow up to be Astro's creator and main antagonist and Astro's guardian/ guide
>>
>>156392497
The nose knows
>>
File: 159315.jpg (367KB, 1424x768px) Image search: [Google]
159315.jpg
367KB, 1424x768px
>>156392497
Didn't even finish the first episode, it's so boring (and also kinda gay). Pluto is better.
>>
I love it. I love robotics. I love university settings. I love AI.

It's more fun than Astro Boy.

I wish they had kept the little sister silent like she is in the manga. That was charming.
>>
I tried watching Astro Boy so I checked out some episodes on Youtube and it was real childish and sort of boring.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.