[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if she just really, really likes her as a friend?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: e04.jpg (232KB, 800x1121px) Image search: [Google]
e04.jpg
232KB, 800x1121px
What if she just really, really likes her as a friend?
>>
>>156380897
Would actually make it weirder than her current yandere obsession.
>>
File: 15e.jpg (239KB, 702x480px) Image search: [Google]
15e.jpg
239KB, 702x480px
>>156381202

It's not so much Yandere, I don't think. Homura would never wish harm on Madoka's friends. She saved them from oblivion.
>>
>>156380897

Nope. First of all, she became a madoka magica just so she could save her. And after that, she spent almost 100 timelines trying to save her again each time. Thats obssessive. The best kind of love.
>>
>>156381268
That just means she's a smart Yandere who knows killing Madoka's friends would hurt Madoka and thus sabotage her relationship.

Which if anything, just makes her even scarier than the usual ax murderer Yandere.
>>
>>156380897
What if QB was a lesbian?
>>
That pretty much stopped being the case with Rebellion
>>
>>156381858

I don't understand that at all.
>>
>>156381981

Willing to use demonic power to rewrite the history of all timelines to converge on my desire to live in perfect harmony with forever != I want to eat your cooch.
>>
File: Smug_191c79_5762907.jpg (20KB, 379x364px) Image search: [Google]
Smug_191c79_5762907.jpg
20KB, 379x364px
>>156381966

Indeed.
>>
>>156381268
Didn't she try to outright murder Sayaka at one point in the series?
>>
>>156382342

She was literally minutes away from becoming a witch. If she had killed Sayaka it was just in the name of damage control.
>>
>>156382399
True, but she also went out of her way to state her reasoning as "You're emotional baggage is making Madoka feel bad, so I'll kill you".

Her #1 reason for attempting to help AND kill Sayaka was to keep Madoka from feeling bad about seeing her friend suffer.
>>
>>156382526

Still damage control. Keep in mind that at this point Sayaka had turned on Madoka. In Homura's mind she may think Sayaka is an enemy of Madoka not a friend.
>>
>>156382399
>>156382526
To be fair, it's only Sayaka. Is it even "murder" if it's just taking care of a piece of trash?
>>
>>156382617
Doubtful. By that timeline, she'd have known that they've been friends for a long long time, so that bond wouldn't break so easily. Plus, it wouldn't matter what Sayaka thinks or feels; if it'd make Madoka sad, she'd try to avoid it. If she thought Sayaka's continued existence would be nothing but a hazard and detriment to Madoka, she'd never try to help, and would have skipped straight to the Murder part.

Something we have to recognize, though, is that one of Homura's big flaws is that she NEVER thinks things through. Like, ever. She gets one scrap of information or gets one idea, and sticks to it until she has incontestable reasoning to prove that it isn't a good idea. For example, her attempted murder of Sayaka: She never once stopped to think that maybe, just maybe, Madoka wouldn't want to see her friend murdered for seemingly no reason by someone she barely knows.
>>
>>156382670

>Implying you can murder a soul gem.
>implying it's not shaped like a clitoral hood.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.