[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"You three non-lethally apprehended a dangerous serial

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: Tsuragamae_Kenji.png (45KB, 350x452px) Image search: [Google]
Tsuragamae_Kenji.png
45KB, 350x452px
>"You three non-lethally apprehended a dangerous serial killer with around 40 victims, 17 of which died and whom of whom was Ida's brother, popular hero Ingenium. You saved the life of pro hero Native and selflessly came to the aid of each other signalling help from your fellow classmates, who just recently demonstrated there potential in an attack on the school by the terrorist group "The League of Villains." In the process you have saved the lives of countless others. You were some of the top scorers in the recent Sports Festival. Remember, you did this while still freshman students at UA, and demonstrated the immense bravery, skill, and aptitude of Class A."
>"But ya did it without a government okay, so you might go to fucking jail"

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>156377850
>whom of whom
>there potential
Learn to proofread.
>>
>>156377850
Holy shit, a talking dog.
>>
>>156377850
That happens in real life too, and there is a valid reason. Amateurs trying to intervene can make things much worse. And most of the time it is much worse, so we shouldn't commend those few who had luck.
>>
>>156379680

Or they get medals like the guy that jump on the shooting at the White House a couple of years ago
>>
>>156377850
>my protagonist can't be publically recognized for his heroic achievements because l need to artificially maintain his underdog status
next question
>>
>>156377850
dogman doesnt want to reward vigilantism because it might encourage others to take on bad guys without proper training
dogman afterwords said he was greatful
>>
I bet I could kick his ass like cesar millan did
>>
>>156379972
Ding ding ding!
>>
>>156380024
>I bet I could beat up a dog
>>
>>156379988
Why was this so hard to get. The story constantly hammers home the idea that the current system of heroics is dependent on a fair level of bureaucracy and certification.
>>
Also, woof.
>>
>>156379972
>>156380050

It really makes perfect sense for the kids to be not be rewarded.
In the same vein if you were to try and get into a house that is on under a hostage situation as a civilian, a cadet still undergoing training, or even a civil servant not under proper orders, you would had committed a crime even in the lucky off chance that you manage to stop the criminal without getting anybody shot.

Had you never seen an action movie from the 90's? No kidding, this is the basic premise, and what a "Loose cannon" cop means. Dirty Harry literally talks about how much the police is limited due to bureaucracy.

Red Riot, forgot his name so either that or Hard Boy, is pretty popular now thanks to his debut, and all the Class A guys are known due to the sport festival and their school being the top Hero School.

In fact, the League of Villains seem to be more the underdog than the heroes.
>>
>>156380382

People would always rather believe the author is shit.

I would suspect that it is due to a superiority complex that a good deal of Manga readers tend fall into Readers in general, really
>>
>>156381798
not rewarded? sure.

punished? dumb plot nonsense. they literally jumped in to save a man's life and didnt even kill stain,
>>
>his power is literally having a dog head
What the fuck.
>>
>>156382504
Quirks are random as fuck. Not everyone is lucky enough to get a good roll from the superpower gacha.

I got reminded of this X-Men story where this teenage guy mutant superpower was to pretty much burn everyone in a 100 meter radius from him on the inside. In the end Wolverine came by, because he can't be killed by his power because regen, and mercy killed the poor lad.

For every superstrengh/speed/elemental manipulation guy you see there's 100 with a "power" that they would rather not have because of how detrimental it is in comparison to just be a normal human.
>>
>>156382471

It is still absolutly ilegal, and it would had actually made no sense for the adults to go;

"You broke the law and put yourself and others in danger, but good job regardless since the end result was cool".

It is the realistic result. Again, it's what would happen, and happens, if a civilian gets involved on a situation like that, even when the it ends up working out.
>>
>>156377850
Because if you encourage or allow this sort of behavior, they'll keep doing it, and next time, they won't get so lucky. Illegal is Illegal, them not going to jail was their reward this time.
>>
>>156382504
Don't be too sure. Some characters have quirks that aren't related to their bodily mutations at all.
- Tokoyami. He has a bird head, but that's not really related to summoning a sentient shadow monster
- Shouji: His body is all rocky, which doesn't have anything to do with talking to animals
- Amajiki: His pointy elf ears have nothing to do with what he eats
>>
>>156377850
I think he made his point pretty clear

You can't just have superhumans running around dispensing justice as they see fit, they need an even stricter set of rules and certifications imposed upon them, and those rules need to be enforced

Don't forget that he's also bending the rules by giving them an out in exchange for getting no credit for the arrest
>>
>>156377850
That's the best thing about this manga. There are rules. Not even All Might is above them.
>>
>>156377850
HOLY SHIT A TALKING DOG
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.