[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Koshi>Demo>Yoshi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 500.gif (551KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
500.gif
551KB, 500x281px
Koshi>Demo>Yoshi
>>
Kamo ne >>> all
>>
Rumba > Bure > Ringo
>>
File: 1445975383791.jpg (17KB, 385x387px) Image search: [Google]
1445975383791.jpg
17KB, 385x387px
>>
Godawful show.
>>
File: a3xp2G7K3_840w_v1.jpg (98KB, 840x472px) Image search: [Google]
a3xp2G7K3_840w_v1.jpg
98KB, 840x472px
Post more old memes.
>>
>>156372079
Faggot. Demo > Koshi > Yoshi
>>
>>156373789
Izayoi a shit. Worse than Kirito and Touma.
>>
Demo is all that matters.
>>
Green > Red > Yellow > Blue > Purple
>>
>>156372079
I remember this show was crazy popular on /a/ while it was airing, then it completely disappeared overnight.
>>
>>156377378
Wow its like a show is talked about when its airing and then not when its done. You fucking retard.
>>
>>156377414
>Wow its like a show is talked about when its airing and then not when its done.
Except that's completely wrong you dense fuck.
>>
>>156377378
That's because it was absolute trash after the first episode.
Now that first episode on the other hand...
Maybe making an OVA about her never being accepted and dying a terrible death would have had the tragic element the first episode seemed to promise.
>>
>>156372079
why did she forgive moritani and her mother? why didn't she say fuck you to both of them?
>>
>>156377552
>it was absolute trash after the first episode
It just wasn't an edgy masterpiece you were hoping it to be.
>>
>>156377921
I mean, I just don't like it when an anime sets up a killer narrative for the first episode and then throws it in the trash.
>>
>>156372079
Wasted potential.
>>
>>156379622
Might just be a case of a shit adaptation. I've heard the manga is a lot better.
>>
>>156379809
How is it better? Does it have more dramatic moments like the ones in the first episodes of the anime?
>>
>>156381891
I've only read the first couple volumes a long time ago. The first episode was original for the anime, expanding on events that were only alluded to in the manga. From what I recall, the manga does have more dramatic moments, and spends a lot more time on character interactions which were simplified or cut out in the anime. I remember feeling impressed by the depth of the characters and the story despite the 4koma format.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.