[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Angelic Layer Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1448796152143.jpg (42KB, 446x451px) Image search: [Google]
1448796152143.jpg
42KB, 446x451px
Just finished Angelic Layer's anime. Overall, I enjoyed it; Ichiro was my favorite character. I didn't like how much it dragged and reiterated things so often and several of its characters had nothing to them but it was overall fine, with a decent opening and incredible first ED. How does it differ from the manga and how do you all feel about it? I hardly see it brought up here and there are basically no threads for it on any if the archive sites.
>>
Worst mother ever.
>>
Also, do the different versions of Chobits connect to it in the same way or do they have varying degrees of connection to it?
>>
>>156351833
She got forgiven too easily but I wouldn't say she's worse than mothers like Ragyo.
>>
Tamayo is best girl to wrestle in bed.
>>
>>156351975
If only she went after someone other than that fucking faggot Kotaro.
>>
All I remember was there wasn't enough doll fighting and too much everything else.
>>
>>156351975
>watched this 13 years ago
>love the Starry Sky ED
>I still feel sorry for the genki wrestling girl
>>
>>156352223
I agree to an extent. The fights tended to be pretty short. I also wish there was more to them. They were always simple and their mechanics were vague. They had pretty neat animation, though.
>>
>>156351965
Can't get mad to cartoonly evil characters like Ragyo.
But Misaki's mother? She's not evil, she's just a terrible person. Abandoning her kid to play with children toys beause she's insecure about being a cripple. The show being so lighthearted about it doesn't help.
>>
>>156352370
>tfw the torrent for the soundtrack and other songs from Nyaa has only one seeder and has been torrenting for almost a month now
>>
>>156352924
That's what you get for not making a bakabt account back then.
>>
>>156352891
It was also strange how everyone enabled her to keep her distance from Misaki. The scene where she announced to Misaki that she was her mother and the champion was disgusting and uncomfortable to watch.
>>
>>156353075
Yeah, it feels like those shitty "prank" video where everyone is on it and the person getting punked looks horribly distressed.
>>
File: tap tap tap.png (1MB, 1366x814px) Image search: [Google]
tap tap tap.png
1MB, 1366x814px
>>156352891
>>156353075
if you think it's bad in the anime you should give the angelic layer manga a try. everything is worse in there, the entire reason she stays awake from misaki in the manga is that she's shy. that's it. that's the only reason given, she's just too shy to look at or be with her daughter. her legs aren't even permafucked in there, and the subplot about the angels being for helping people walk eventually isnt even there. fucking clamp
>>
I'm glad that the childhood friend won.
>>
>>156353504
That's schwarbage.
>>
I wish there were more lewds of Tamayo.
>>
Favorite side character? I liked Madoka, who had a great design and interesting dynamic with her sister, and that girl who hated being tall.
>>
i only read the manga with shit reveal ending that was obvious since the beginning
out
>>
File: Hatoko01.jpg (32KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
Hatoko01.jpg
32KB, 256x192px
How did she know about kisses?
>>
>>156356285
Because I gave them to her.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.