[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Only watched the first episode. What's up with the fucked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: I.png (649KB, 1139x607px) Image search: [Google]
I.png
649KB, 1139x607px
Only watched the first episode. What's up with the fucked up colours? Did they draw this anime while getting high on LSD?
>>
It's called art.
>>
im pretty sure mindgame is what happens when you try to draw anime and youre on lsd.
>>
>>156345469
>making everything some blurred mess without outer lines that cause nausea and having unmoving background textures ripped off from bathroom tiles so you can be even more lazy passes as art these days
>>
>>156345767
>so you can be even more lazy
creating all the textures for the show required a lot of work, I don't see why you would think they were lazy about it.
>>
>>156345885
perhaps because they remain static while the characters move? It's incredibly destracting and only makes sense if they wanted to save time and be lazy
>>
>>156345930
>and only makes sense if they wanted to save time and be lazy
Yeah but you still have to design each individual texture, for every hair and individual piece of clothing, which is more work than simply choosing a color.
You save time one way because they're easier to animate but you have to work harder beforehand.
>>
>>156346059
The textures honestly don't looks so well thought out, they seem pretty random most of the times. Who is to say they didn't just copy paste them from somewhere else? Either way my point is, the end result looks like crap
>>
>>156346154
>Who is to say they didn't just copy paste them from somewhere else?
I am, because I've read interviews with the staff. The textures were a huge part of the budget and the clothes were designed by renowned fashion designer Anna Sui.

>the end result looks like crap
That's just your opinion, I think it looks fantastic.
>>
>>156345331
>I don't like Klimt's artstyle
Stop watching chinese cartoons for a while and go to see some real pieces of art so you won't look like an uncultured swine again.
>>
>>156345331
Those are not just 'colours' you retarded britbong. Those are textures designed individually. I challenge you to mention any other anime that does this as succesfully.
>>
>>156346541
except that doesn't look like Klimt's artstyle at all, it looks like windows 95 textures. Also Klimt is objectively shit 2bh, get some taste
>>
>>156346541
but anon, its lazy
>>
>>156346694
I guess I should be flattered that you've mistaken me for a native English speaker, but I am no limey.
Most anime are not dumb enough to try something as stupid as this, so I guess my answer is no
>>
File: 1337324354376.jpg (1MB, 693x984px) Image search: [Google]
1337324354376.jpg
1MB, 693x984px
>>156346696
It's not the same but it can easily be compared to it.
>>
>>156346696
Maybe you should watch it with a proper quality instead of the shitty streaming OP took that capture.
>>
>weeb Chowder
I'm joking, I fucking love this anime.
>>
File: 52db856beac49eb0b9e4c5947edbcaef.jpg (155KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
52db856beac49eb0b9e4c5947edbcaef.jpg
155KB, 1280x1024px
SO TONIGHT I'LL SING
A SONG FOR ALL MY FRIENDS
>>
>>156346967
This slightly different aesthetic is too much for cartoon loving normies.
>>
>the anime adaptation is the best adaptation of the novel
>>
>>156347162
>normies
Kill yourself.
>>
>>156349152
When this isn't true?
>>
>>156346696
Even /a/'s taste in art is shit. I'm not surprised.
>>
what show?
>>
>>156349502
Boku no Albert
>>
I was afraid to watch it after finishing the novel, but it's very affectionate, and improves the story in a few ways.
>>
the count of monte cristo has been done in all sort of media countless times I bet they went with this style to give it a unique look otherwise it would have been just another adaptation.
>>
>>156349709
And they did right.
>>
>>156345331
Just read the book or watch the french tv serie of 1998.
>>
>>156346696
If you ever had suicidal thoughts, now is the time to pay heed to them.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.