[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the best anime of Winter and why was it Maidragon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

What was the best anime of Winter and why was it Maidragon?
>>
File: Untitled.png (1MB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 800x1131px
My favourite was small witches
>>
>>156342520
I already forgot about that show. Didnt really have much staying power. Im sure something else will easily replace it next season
>>
File: Somepic.jpg (159KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Somepic.jpg
159KB, 1920x1080px
Of course this tanoshii anime
>>
You can't just answer your own question like that.
>>
I agree with you, Op. Definitely a favorite of mine this Winter and I don't see anything beating it easily soon. I liked all of it, the comedy, the sexual dragons and all the heartwarming moments.
>>
The same awful joke over and over again using cardboard characters in a butchered adaptation with average visual is totally the AOTS.
>>
>>156342520
Because KyoAni did it.
>>
>>156342520

rewatching the series again and you notice much more the 2nd time around.

the little details in this show are great.
>>
>>156343363
how much more?
>>
>>156343466
At least 7.
>>
>>156343664
what are the top 7 things you noticed?
>>
>>156343051
KonoSuba was not the AOTS.
>>
Maid Dragon starting off pretty strong but became way too repetitive before it was even half done. There just wasn't enough focus on the support characters. Every time I saw Kanna's onahole, I knew she was gonna orgasm once Kanna touches her. Every time I saw Lucoa, I knew Souta was gonna pretend like he didn't want to suck on her titties. Every time I saw Tohru cooking, I knew she was going to try to feed Kobayashi her tail.
>>
>>156342520
Maid Dragon and 3-Gatsu no Lion were the best, also LWA except the chapters that REALLY sucked.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.