[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the concensus on this? just finishied the manga

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: zFfZUVy.jpg (39KB, 550x250px) Image search: [Google]
zFfZUVy.jpg
39KB, 550x250px
Whats the concensus on this?

just finishied the manga
>>
>>156335461
>concensus
>friendship
and now fuck off
>>
>>156335461
its shit.

now fuck off
>>
It's shit
>>
File: 580d8d7ea8fce29a62b804b4cb97a174.jpg (143KB, 1024x732px) Image search: [Google]
580d8d7ea8fce29a62b804b4cb97a174.jpg
143KB, 1024x732px
>>156335461
I also finished the anime yesterday.

Most people like to think of Naruto ending with the Pain arc.
Everything after that was rushed and unrefined.
The endboss Kaguya was just the most half assed character ever, just like the final NaruSaku fight.
Everything this series built up so many episodes was just rushed in a few episodes/chapters.

The ending really didn't make the whole series justice.
>>
>>156335836
Also the ninja war was a big fucking mess.

And there are plot holes everywhere.

Like I said - it feels like Masashi did not think about it properly before writing down the script.
>>
Very good one of the best, it goes up to eleven.
>>
>>156335461
It was good until the pain arc, after that it became a cesspool. Stopped being a story about the worst one rising to the top and instead became a story where if you don't come from a bloodline of prodigies and if you are not the incarnation of a demi-god then you are shit.
>>
>>156335461
Season 1 is great because it wasn't DBZ ninjas and was more about out witting your opponent.
The start of shippuden is good then it kind of starts to drag.
Its fun and a cultural iconic manga so its worth watching to understand its impact.
>>
>>156335461
It'll be one the most legendary anime/manga series out there.

It wasn't great by any means, the beginning was the best part of the show. Shippuden was cool, I appreciate when people do time skips. But then it started getting out of control with the power levels and just became bland and uninteresting twords the end.

Everyone will prefer to remember the ending of Naruto and not the beginning. I do hope that Boruto is somewhat like how Naruto was with the chuunin exams and what not.
>>
>>156335836
the war, especially when the obito/madara vs all others fight started was a clusterfuck

how did they get from throwing kunais inthe woods to fighting gods in different dimensions with genkidamas
>>
>>156335461
What the fuck happend to Orochimaru? the seriel killer murdering and experimenting with hundreds of people and children?

seems like he got away with it because at some point he helped a little bit in the war
>>
>>156336145
Ay man why you gotta be bringing up old shit like that for
>>
Madara was too good for Naruto
>>
>>156335461
>>156335836
Not your fucking blog, Narutard
>>
Best anime up until the Kiba vs Naruto fight. The production value suddenly bottom noses and never remotely pulls up again. Seriously, all of you just stop embarrassing me and saying that the Rock Lee vs Gaara fight or Sasuke vs Naruto are remotely on par with anything that happened before Kiba vs Naruto.

I respect that you're blind as bats, and you're entitled to your own delusion, wrong as it may be. But I have too much respect for Naruto to not tell you to shut the hell up if you believe yourself.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.