[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you seen the second episode? I have and I didn't liked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170423-114814.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170423-114814.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Have you seen the second episode? I have and I didn't liked it, but it's our anime, so here you are your friendly 9th ATOM Thread! (Yes, it's the same post of yesterday, too lazy to change it today).
>>
Is it at least better than the first? Any sign of improvement whatsoever? Did the director wake up yet?
>>
Shit nigga, change the op image once in a while.
>>
>>156315111
Personally I haven't liked the last episode, but other anons have.
>>156315129
You are right, but she's such a Qt!
>>
File: Robutt.jpg (100KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Robutt.jpg
100KB, 1280x720px
>>156314953
Stop shilling this anime. No one wants to watch it.
>>
File: Screenshot_61.png (1MB, 1279x721px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_61.png
1MB, 1279x721px
this is the kind of gayness that soothes my soul.

Nothing will be as heroically gay as No.6, but I'm totally alright with this.

Though it seems like it's heavily implying that Ochanomizu is Asexual, which I can totally get behind, and basically matches the source material.

I'm not even sure why I like gay anime so much when I'm not attracted to men at all. It's just so pure and beautiful
>>
>>156316928
That's a butt which looks like a scrotum, who wouldn't watch it?
>>
>>156316979
>Though it seems like it's heavily implying that Ochanomizu is Asexual, which I can totally get behind, and basically matches the source material.
I don't think so, in the very same episodes there's a scene where he tries to approach girls but he's ignored
>>
>>156317024
Honestly it seemed more like the fact that they were women just had no impact on him at all. He was just smiling and waving and greeting people because he does that to everybody.

Rather than having no game, he's just not even playing; he's too busy having platonic love for robots and humanity. He's too busy trying to be friends with women to think about dating them, and they think he's weird and brush him off because they can't even understand that.
>>
I know it's an anime staple to give up trying to reveal important information if someone talks over you, but a killer robot attacked their lab. That seems like a really dangerous thing to not tell someone.
>>
>>156317423
She has autism anon.
>>
>>156317423
She apparently does tell them about the robot off panel in the manga so they know about it during the arena fights. As the other guy pointed out, she's very autistic.
>>
>>156314953
Liked it better than the first and was not expecting the robo rival to show up this early. They also increased the homo nose grab but at least the next ep preview looks hetero enough. Motoko has a lot of work to do.
>>
>>156319251
Nose grabbing is the most heterosexual thing two heterosexual men can do. It's a manly thing.
>>
The only thing that really frustrates me so far are the random info dumps.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.