[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Berserk Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: Berserk_v33_p077.jpg (2MB, 2968x4275px) Image search: [Google]
Berserk_v33_p077.jpg
2MB, 2968x4275px
What'll Guts do once he realizes he'd killed his comrades in arms?

what happened to skelly after the worlds merged
>>
How many years has it been since we last saw skull knight?
>>
File: Berserk_v33_p078-079.jpg (4MB, 5969x4275px) Image search: [Google]
Berserk_v33_p078-079.jpg
4MB, 5969x4275px
>>156311685
less then the boat so at best three years?
>>
>>156311685
>>
File: Griffith.jpg (64KB, 1024x770px) Image search: [Google]
Griffith.jpg
64KB, 1024x770px
Was he in the wrong /a/?
>>
Where the fucks the new chapter
>>
>>156313860
>>156313860
>>156313860
>>
>>156313860
Is there anyone who can say they wouldn't do the same in his position?

He's literally a god now and (almost) everyone loves the shit out of him. He's the king of the dopest city to ever exist on Earth. He fucks loli medium pussy on the nightly. Before, he was a fuckin castrated cripple.

Was there any other decision to make?
>>
>>156311486
Well bro, thats one of the biggest points behind this series. I mean Guts has been dealing with the fact that he felt he killed his parents or the fact that he killed that child during that assassination attempt for Griffith. I think the best way to put it is the words of Guts himself;
>"Even if we painstakingly piece together something lost, it doesn't mean things will ever go back to how they were"
Either that or...
>"My place really was here. I was too foolish and stubborn to notice. But, what I truly hoped for then was here... Why do I always realize it.. When I've already lost it..."
Soooooo in reality he probably already knows but he's choosing revenge over finding peace. Maybe that's why it's called "Berserk". Either that or he realizes there's no point in trying to rebuild or atone for it but instead make the man who caused all that pain (and probably will cause a lot more to many more innocents) and literally make Guts look like the demon fighting the forces of good (like what we've seen plenty of times before in this series).
>>
File: Passage of Dreams.jpg (284KB, 1200x870px) Image search: [Google]
Passage of Dreams.jpg
284KB, 1200x870px
does it bother anyone else that the rest of the jrpg party isn't actually seeing what's inside casca's mind while the two witch's travel into her mind?

how will they handle the truth about what happened with griffith's betrayal?
>>
>>156315102
The only person I care about seeing it is Griffith's medium. I'm really looking forward to that.

Also, he's totally eating the souls of the people who die right?
>>
>>156315550
like another anon said last thread,she's already deep in his inner circle m8 what's she going to do if she finds out?
>>
>>156314554
Yeah but the only reason he got into that shitty situation in the first place is almost completely his fault.
>>
File: charlotte.png (711KB, 1021x737px) Image search: [Google]
charlotte.png
711KB, 1021x737px
>>156316032
yeah I don't think he even saw her as anything more then a stepping stone toward getting his "castle in the sky" which makes his downfall all the more tragic when you remember just how close he actually was to getting it
>>
Griffith is insane. His comrades come rescue him after a year of bullshit, promise to help him get better, and what does he do? Fucking sacrifices every single god damn one of his comrades and rapes Casca right in front of Guts for no other reason than to piss him off. Fuck you griffith.
>>
>>156315935
Rebel and force him to kill her, which will fuck him up emotionally.

Bonus points if someone else sees him do it/he has a public meltdown, causing some of his other followers to have second thoughts.
>>
>>156316398
Griffith is a monster but
>help him to get better

There was no coming back from that shit. Griffith's body was 100% fucked, he couldn't even stand up on his own. At best they would've mercy killed him.
>>
>>156316433
Regardless, it's his own god damn fault for getting into that situation.
>friend leaves the merc group
>"oh i know I'll force myself on this princess because surely nothing will go wrong"
>proceeds to get caught by father of said princess
>tortured
>"IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF GUTS"
>>
>>156316527
>mfw the king wanted to bone his own daughter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEvtnqh5OsE
>>
>>156316322
>treat everyone like disposable tools because ur sooo much smarter than everyone
>number 1 tool decides he is gonna go off on his own way
>you cant stop him , you arent in control
>guess its time to rape the princess then

griffith got what was coming to him and he selfishly blamed everyone around him for his own actions.
>>
File: 1491802600086.png (447KB, 1115x1074px) Image search: [Google]
1491802600086.png
447KB, 1115x1074px
>>156315102
I'm sure they can tell the others what they saw.

>>156316399
Sonia is completely infatuated with Griffith; he saved her life. And her life now revolves around him. Only thing she'd do is start memeing that Griffith did nothing wrong.

>>156316777
That wasn't rape, it was even more consensual than Valvrave.
>>
>>156316997
hey man, im not gonna argue with the king.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.