[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Lives alone in an island far from his family >Just about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (212KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
212KB, 500x281px
>Lives alone in an island far from his family
>Just about all his pay goes to support them, he lives in a tiny little shed with nothing in the way of amenities.
>His wife is raising 2 children that aren't his and a third she claims is.
>Rarely sees them since he can't leave the island for 2 hours or else someone might steal his bull lover.
>Wishes the universe would just be deleted

17... had a hard life.
>>
I wish they would go away from 17. He just comes across as a faggy little weirdo compared to every other character in the series.
>>
>>156303376
They should have kept him away from Toriyama/Toei's grubby reverse midas hands.

So far the only Z character to survive their meddling is C18. Well, her and Bulma.
>>
File: file.png (474KB, 846x475px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
474KB, 846x475px
Man, 17 really does come off as wanting to die really bad.
>>
Wait what
I have not seen a single episode of super, why is 17 back
>>
>>156305140
They need muscle for the tournament or the whole universe is going to die.
>>
>>156305140
Why dont you watch it then faggot?
>>
>>156305226
So they resurrected him and now he is good?
>>156305244
No interest but when they touch your nostalgia you cant help but ask
>>
>>156303227
>>156304552
>>
>>156305276
>So they resurrected him and now he is good?
Dude, that was in fucking DBZ.
>>
>>156305300
You are probably right, its been so long, Ill stop making myself look retarded now.
>>
He seemed pretty comfy with his station in life at the end of Z, at least from the brief cameo.

I guess that didn't hold up. Kind of a bummer. Was hoping he'd be more of a laid back, slightly jovial dick.
>>
He's so cool now though
>>
17 is the strongest human. Cyborgs are still humans. Prove me wrong if you can. You cant.
>>
>Plans to wish for a super expensive cruise ship instead of bringing back the Minotauruses

What a hypocrite.
>>
>>156305359
He's a cuck.

>>156305430
True.
>>
File: IMG_4021.jpg (222KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4021.jpg
222KB, 1024x1024px
>>
>>156305383
The fact that you called him cyborg instead of a human proves that he doesn't count as a human.
>>
>>156305566
S.H. Figuarts of Jiren when?
>>
>>156305578
Jinzoningens are still ningens
>>
>>156303227
best boy
>>
>>156303227
>has a family and can literally fly to work, so he can always go back home, have dinner and then fuck his wife to his heart content
>job is basically beating up weaklings and enjoy nature in a comfy island
>his life is so comfy that he adopted two children to give them a good life
>goes back home everyday because he can fucking fly and has superhuman hearing/sight
>is chill enough to know you can't defy nature, so if erasing can't be helped, then ok, whatever
>>
>>156306560
>so he can always go back home, have dinner and then fuck his wife to his heart content
He won't leave the island for 2 hours, too long to spend away from his bull.
He said himself he didn't see them often.
>>his life is so comfy that he adopted two children to give them a good life
Yeah, "adopted".
>>is chill enough to know you can't defy nature, so if erasing can't be helped, then ok, whatever
You mean "is so dead inside that he won't lift a finger to prevent the destruction of the universe even if the solution falls on his lap".
>>
>>156306645
Suicide happens when you're either too depressed or so happy with your life that it's boring.

And just because he doesn't see them often, it doesn't mean he can't. Also, he could take his wife to the island if he wanted to.
>>
>>156306801
But he doesn't. Because he's literally indifferent whether his wife, his children or himself survives the next week.
>>
>>156303227

What a cuck
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.