[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is /a/ still pissed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: best_girl.jpg (125KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
best_girl.jpg
125KB, 1280x720px
is /a/ still pissed?
>>
The way I remember it /a/ was celebrating. Although I'm biased
>>
>>156300443
Togamefags were pissed that she died but no one was ever particularly mad that Hitei survived. There was no reason to kill her at that point.
>>
still not sure who the fuck was she
"princess", clearly has some power
main dude of the country doesn't even know her
???

>>156300443
All this self destructive aura, I'm just happy that protag made it.
>>
File: best_anime_fight.webm (3MB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
best_anime_fight.webm
3MB, 720x405px
Episode 4 was the best
>>
Why would I be? The best girl won.
>>
File: rurounigatari.png (54KB, 731x618px) Image search: [Google]
rurounigatari.png
54KB, 731x618px
>>156300443
>>
>>156300443
Anyone who was angry at the ending unironically did not "get" the series. Togame had to die in order for Shichika to be free.
>>
>>156301575
She was the descendent of Shikizaki Kiki tasked with fulfilling his prophecy. "Hime" is the title for any lady of higher birth; a true princess (in this context, daughter of the actual Shogun) would be Ojo-sama
>>
>>156300443
/a/ was never pissed. /a/ are Hiteifags with the occasional Togamefag and Penginfag (who coincidentally had the most shameful last words in history)
>>
>>156301575
>self destructive
She's not out to destroy herself, but to destroy everyone involved.

And that's exactly what happened.
>>
>>156300443
Just because I still dont understand why she won
>>
>>156303483
Because she could give up and go with the flow. Her path didn;t lead to self-destruction.
Higaki Rinne talks about that with Togame and how she needs to stop her path or she's gonna fail and he was right. Holy man was on point.
>>
>>156303483
Because she literally did nothing wrong. The moral of Katanagatari is that schemers and greedy motherfuckers reap their own demise, and Hitei-hime didn't want anything except tanoshii and omoshiroii
>>
>>156300443
>best girl not cunt won the bowl
Why anyone would be mad about it?
>>
last episode is one of the best last episodes of any anime
>>
>>156300443
>best_girl.jpg

fuck you
>>
>>156303774
The moral is that no matter how much you plan it doesn't matter when there's someone out there who gets off on ruining everything for you.
>>
>>156303852
Woah, a Togamefag, let me bring my camera, this is so fucking rare.
>>
>>156303852
Should've called that image dead_girl.jpg
>>
>>156303871
>it doesn't matter when there's someone out there who gets off on ruining everything for you.

Not that anon but do you mean Hitei was ruining Togame's plans because we both know that's not true.
Shit, outside of Emonzaemon having to hotsauce Togame, Hitei was downright pleasant towards Togame's plans and supported her on many occasions.
>>
File: texas pete.jpg (355KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
texas pete.jpg
355KB, 1280x720px
>>156303852
hot sauce jokes don't make sense if the bottle isn't there
>>
File: izuku mov.jpg (103KB, 398x304px) Image search: [Google]
izuku mov.jpg
103KB, 398x304px
Will /a/ be pissed when it happens?
>>
>>156303871
>>156303774
Katanagatari's a rather cynical story, huh? "Don't try to achieve anything because you'll never be able to accomplish anything."
>>
>>156304060
When what happens? when all might dies? I havent kept up with it since they went camping or some shit.
>>
>has top tier reactions and can react to light speed attacks

>couldn't react to the mere bullets fired togame
>>
>>156301668
post the other one
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.