[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /a/ think of pic related?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: A605-55.jpg (99KB, 650x472px) Image search: [Google]
A605-55.jpg
99KB, 650x472px
Sure was better than No Game No Life huh?
>>
I watched it last year because of some nostalgia, and oh my god is it slow and repetitive. Every episode could probably get cut in half and not even lose anything important. Every character has to take a turn saying the exact same thing, and every single revelation they make felt like a no brainer.
And the ending was total bullshit. "Let's just go to a debug part of the game and just delete it!" Retarded.
I feel like it just overall could have been better in nearly every aspect.
>>
>>156298549
>oh my god is it slow and repetitive.
Despite being a weeb in highschool I could never take interest in the story for that reason. I thought I was just too dumb to understand it, but in retrospect I realize it was just a very slow story. Not that that's a bad thing. I think I'll have to rewatch it, too.
>>
File: 1426522713181.jpg (48KB, 650x365px) Image search: [Google]
1426522713181.jpg
48KB, 650x365px
Was cool when I was young, rewatched it this year after years of playing mmos and dipping my toe into game dev. 2nd viewing was horrendous. Characters stand around saying well that's how I chose to play the game again and again. The knights role playing was maximum autismo, let me just log in for a few hours and watch this gate so we can verbally warn a player about some player made suggestions in a open pvp game. Only thing this has going for it is the music.

I didn't watch no game is it really worse?
>>
>>156298874
Frankly, //SIGN crosses the line between a slow story, and just wasting time. There isn't enough content for it to be as long as it is, and should have just been a 45 minute OVA or something.
>>
>>156298881
I went in thinking that the Red Skull Knights were like, just NPCs, and that the girl had reached some weird level of position in the game, but NOPE, it's just a bunch of weird RPers that listen to a little girl and stop PvP bullying.
>>
Damn son, you can start a hack thread without dissing other shows you know?
And why not go for sao when that's the easier target?
>>
>>156298126
The OST is glorious.
>>
>>156298126
It was about the first to address the future. A.K.A: MMORPGs.

And piece of art.
>>
>>156298126
>.hack//SIGN
>No Game No Life
How would you even compare the two?
>>
It was all about that comfy atmosphere anon nothing less nothing more.
>>
I still care about the music, and the concept is still interesting...but as others have said, it's slow and boring, and despite the reasoning behind it Tsukasa's attitude is grating. I would love to see it remade in 12 episodes with some actual fight scenes, though.
>>
>>156298126
Its a heavily underrated masterpiece that paved the way for the MMO anime genre
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.