[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kingdom 515 - What's his endgame?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: ss (2017-04-23 at 06.59.01).jpg (963KB, 1243x910px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-04-23 at 06.59.01).jpg
963KB, 1243x910px
So what the fuck is Ousen up to?

apparently these are all just preparations, kyoukai also mentions these refugees are 'locusts'
>>
>>156288826
Pretty obvious, just look at Europe right now
>>
>>156288826
damn even shouheikun has no fucking clue
>>
File: 1492889780953.jpg (82KB, 677x671px) Image search: [Google]
1492889780953.jpg
82KB, 677x671px
>>156288882
kek

From wiki:

>under suitable conditions of drought followed by rapid vegetation growth, serotonin in their brains triggers a dramatic set of changes: they start to breed abundantly, becoming gregarious and nomadic.. - swarms move around and rapidly strip fields and cause damage to crops..

>Locusts have formed plagues since prehistory. Swarms have devastated crops and been a contributory cause of famines and human migrations

One theory could be that all these refugees are going to end up swarming Gyou/Kantan, resulting in those cities having their food supply rinsed out, some of the refugees might also die and create possible plagues within the city (in which during time Ousen would be sieging) - but these are all long term and they'd be fucked if they stayed too long
>>
>>156288826
My guess is that he wants those people to revolt after they don't receive food from their fellow countrymen.
>>
>>156289137
>>156289257
I believe both of these could happen those people wont forget Ousen spared them and they're definitely going to be some other city's problem.
so how confirmed is kanki's death or will he actually get to fuck yotonwa
>>
>>156288826
OP, I'm Italian, I can tell you that we, the german and the greek already pefectly got what he's doing .
>>
>>156288826
>gyo accepts the refugees
>bye bye food supply

>gyo doesn't accepts the refugees
>the battlefield will be filled with zhao refugees, it will become a hell for zhao people and their soldiers.
>>
The idea is that the Zhao military would need to feed even more mouths than the Qin invasion force, thus having them consume their available supplies even faster than Qin consume their own.
At that point the Qin army just wait for the Zhao to commence the offensive.
>>
>>156289733
>>156290103

I agree, though the issue is that there are a lot of zhao forces coming in behind them, so they don't exactly have a lot of time to be making a long term siege battle before they are far outnumbered

I have no idea what else Ousen could be planning on using those refugees for besides starving out Gyou/Kantan and possibly diseases from the dead refugees, it would work in a long term siege - but they don't have time for that
>>
>>156290298
Well, we are talking about 7 cities (IIRC) going inside a single one (Katan is too far for civilians with no supply, probably), even few days could make a big difference.

>I have no idea what else Ousen could be planning on using those refugees for besides starving out Gyou/Kantan
As I wrote in the other post, a possibility is that if Gyo doesn't take them in the battlefield could become something worse than hell for Zhao's soldier.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.