[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Full Metal Panic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: Proto Chaika.jpg (83KB, 748x590px) Image search: [Google]
Proto Chaika.jpg
83KB, 748x590px
>It got delayed again
>>
Nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>156286066
Have you read the novels, the story is complete SHIT after second raid ends. And I love the FMP franchise, I'm mainly hoping that the Japanese will have good taste for once in their lives and use this to do another season of fumoffu.
>>
>>156286066
>delayed again
source?
>>
File: namifmp.jpg (162KB, 598x803px) Image search: [Google]
namifmp.jpg
162KB, 598x803px
>>156286247
What are you talking about? The best girl finally arrives after TSR.
>>
>>156286247
Even if you hate the serious part of FMP, there's still Dancing Very Merry Christmas before the Amalgam plot kicks in.

>>156286253
Look up the main site.
>>
>>156286306
Yeah Nami really does well after that arc, it's entire purpose was to give us Lemon. And what about Sailor why did he build rapport with Tessa if they weren't going to use him in the TDD's fight in the final chapter? You have to admit it went to shit fast and I'd be more specific but I won't spoil people, Gatoh kept saying in the forwards that the next chapter was going to be light hearted but they kept getting more grim-dark edgy.
>>
>>156286066
Will Gatoh kill himself?
>>
>>156286475
I liked Christmas overall but in retrospect they completely wasted Sailor's potential with Tessa/TDD. I don't mind serious but I just feel Gatoh went overboard with the edge and gained no levity as it all felt phoned in, to me at least.
>>
>>156286247
>another season of fumoffu.
Hopefully by Takemoto
>>
File: Woah.jpg (2MB, 2564x2388px) Image search: [Google]
Woah.jpg
2MB, 2564x2388px
>>
So is that new season of code geass going to be vaporware too?
>>
>>156286247
It was amazing, what the fuck are you on about?
>>
>>156286927
Read the other posts in this thread in not explaining it again. I can name at least 6 whispered Souske is intimately involved with, as far as cannon it's to be taken as complete coincidence. Kalinin acts straight up retarded, the whole omni-sphere being a soviet experiment BS, the Kaname possession, Namsak (namely Nami), Kurtz's second coming, Gatoh simply got lazy. The quality of the writing went downhill fast, and if you read his forwards you'll see what I'm talking about.
>>
>>156286247
I've only seen the anime. The first season was okay, fumoffu was amazing, and TSR was garbage. I can't imagine it being worse than TSR.
>>
>>156286591
>Gatoh kept saying in the forwards that the next chapter was going to be light hearted
Isn't that a joke?
Also what's wrong with Kalinin? I've only read Sigma and that's a long time ago. I found him to be alright.

Possession shit is to be expected imo. I mean, the ability is literally called whispered.
>>
>>156289022
I liked a good bit of TSR actually but if you didn't enjoy TSR you really won't like much of what is to come. There's some great Souske gunfights and the naval warfare was good as well.
>>
>>156286862
delet this
>>
>>156289283
I don't really want to spoil anyone so I'll just be lazy and keep vague. I thought the way Kalinin's actions after the amalgam plot set in was justified was incredibly stupid and didn't fit his existing character whatsoever. As for possession, I refer to her actions immediately after and with Leonard while possessed, just seemed kind of lame to me. I mentioned about all the whispered Souske had intimate involvement with am I seriously to take that as coincidence 4 of them love the sperg for fuck sake. I didn't hate the novels, I guess I had too high expectations.
>>
File: Full_Metal_Panic_Sigma_v09_-_011.png (563KB, 1105x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Full_Metal_Panic_Sigma_v09_-_011.png
563KB, 1105x1600px
>>156289413
>people haven't read sigma
>>
>>156286862
Rape?
>>
>>156289872
Implying she wasn't asking for it dressed like that.
>>
>>156286862
Not canon.
>>
>>156289684
Holy shit.
Previously it was
Kyouko > Chidori > Tessa

After that pic it is now
Kyouko > Chidori > Tessa
>>
>>156290174

pretty sure its

Mao > Kyouko > Rasengan > Chidori > Tessa
>>
>>156286066
Good.

That means more time for it do be done, I rather have something that looks fine than a rushed schedule with nonstop QUALITY all over the place.
>>
File: Full_Metal_Panic_Sigma_v09_-_040.png (407KB, 1128x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Full_Metal_Panic_Sigma_v09_-_040.png
407KB, 1128x1600px
>>156290174
Please, Sigma solidified Tessa as one and only best girl.
>>
>>156286066
meh
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.