[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: bobobo.jpg (34KB, 629x354px) Image search: [Google]
bobobo.jpg
34KB, 629x354px
What in the living fuck was this.
>>
>>156281470
a meme show before the meme era
>>
Art
>>
>>156281470
You don't think a black man making a fool of himself funny?
I do
>>
>>156281470
It was great, if that's what you mean.
>>
File: Karen hair flip.gif (842KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Karen hair flip.gif
842KB, 500x500px
>>156281518
Truly ahead of its time
>>
>>156281470
/a/ wasn't ready. Nobody was ready.
>>
Heybot Light
>>
>>156281470
One of my first anime since childhood.
>>
pre-ironic post-ironic shitposting
>>
>>156281470
Casual Japanese racism.
>>
I remember reading one chapter in a SJ magazine when they were still physical over here. I liked it pretty well, but I never followed up on it.
>>
>>156281518
This.
>>
The english dub was fucking great.
>>
>>156281470
Fucked if I know, but it was fun.
>>
>>156287969
One of the best
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCC8KYwLvo8
>oh by the way, these beans have spiderwebs in them.
When I watched this 10 or so years ago on toonami I had no fucking clue what natto was. Now that I now, it's even more fucking funny and I'm quite amazed at how the dub team got around a ton of the japanese jokes.

Shit was great.
>>
>>156288287
It's like a visible, physical version of a shitpost. I swear to god this is the youtube poop of anime.
>>
>>156288287
The thing with dubbing Bobobo is that it really doesn't matter how accurate the translation is, because in the end it's total bullshit either way.
Don't know much about the english one, but I remember that the german dub had several jokes about everything being written in japanese and they fit in perfectly.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czkoRxbX6rw
>>
>>156287969
>>156288182
It was a gag dub of a gag series
Truly revolutionary
>>
I want Bobobo Kai with Beauty edited out except when she's being cute instead of yelling.
>>
>>156288559
I'm glad to hear that, because the English dub also had characters say things like "This is all in Japanese!!" "I can't read this!!" etc.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.