[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

eromanga sensei

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

Holy shit. Episode 3 somehow made this series even worse. This show sucks.
>>
>>156279921
No episode 3 just made everyone realise that elf is the best character in the series.
>dropped because sagiri will win and i don't want that.
>inb4 kuronekofag
>>
>>156279994
Elf is the best, but her competition is characters straight out of the generic light novel factory. It's not hard to be better than anyone in that show.
>>
File: Power of main girl.jpg (177KB, 848x2388px) Image search: [Google]
Power of main girl.jpg
177KB, 848x2388px
>>156279994
>sagiri will win
Why do these things happen? Is worst girl winning a fetish in Japan or something?
>>
>>156280244
From a marketing standpoint it's so the viewers can have "best Girl" as a waifu and not have to feel betrayed when she starts dating someone. I call bullshit.
>>
Just rewatch Oreimo and switch some hair colours around to get the exact same experience
>>
>>156280295
>Waifu is from a harem series
Okay, I can get that. But why go out of their way to make the main girl absolutely atrocious?
>>
>>156280359
Yeah, I think it's probably a fetish of some kind. I don't know for sure though.
>>
>>156279921
read the manga, it will become surprisingly good
>>
>>156280244
lolololololol
>>
>>156280244
If you don't read JoJo's, you lose.
>>
File: 1337511331754.jpg (181KB, 363x321px) Image search: [Google]
1337511331754.jpg
181KB, 363x321px
>>156280244

It's not a fetish, it's all marketing, like >>156280295 already said.
In every harem show there's always one girl that's the blandest or as close as you can get to being the "worst" in a compeltely inoffensive way, and she's the one that wins every time there's an actual ending with a girl winning.

It's because the better the girl, the higher the merchandise sales for that particular girl. But she can't win, or all the other fans of the other "best girls" will riot and stop buying their shitty merch and BDs.

So they have a shitty girl with almost no redeeming qualities (or any qualities at all, think of a very likeable blank slate) and they make her win.
This way, the girls who are actually producing a profit aren't "Soiled" by the MC, everyone is united in their disgust for the "Worst" (but actually just blandest) girl winning, and the studio can keep raking in the money.

Harem LNs and anime are the absolute bottom of the barrel of an already creatively bankrupt media.
>>
>>156280295
>I call bullshit.
Why? It's not really bullshit unless you're a self-insert fag. Although I just realised 90% of jap otakus are just that.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.