[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just caught up with Gakkou Gurashi, I'm depressed now.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: happy.png (194KB, 859x541px) Image search: [Google]
happy.png
194KB, 859x541px
So I just caught up with Gakkou Gurashi, I'm depressed now.

Is there any hope at all for a good ending now the we know this was all caused by an airborne virus, there's no way any survivors outside the disaster area would attempt to rescue any one inside that is potentially a carrier of it and even if they do, what would they do with them, stick them in a lab and study them looking for a cure? Given the last few chapters, how long do the girls even have left before the end up dying of a mutate strain instead?

Starting to think that the most likely end is like that harasaki doujin.
>>
>>156272284
Everyone gonna turned into zombie and live happy forever :3
>>
Airborne virus isnt that bad, there are methods and procedure for a well equipped organization to enter the zone.I dont think any crazy death for the main ones, maybe more new characters appear only to die because author wants to keep the original cast around.
>>
I'm more depressed at how bad the manga went after they left the school. What went wrong?
>>
>>156272432

I'm hoping it was just this university arc that was shit, I'm glad they should be leaving soon and hope it picks up when it's just the 4 main girls again.

Also the translation has been really bad which made it worse.
>>
File: 026.png (519KB, 1644x2400px) Image search: [Google]
026.png
519KB, 1644x2400px
Also given now that we know the girls must have an immunity to the airborne strain, I find it odd that none of them have contracted it via ingesting blood of someone they've killed, given they're always pictured practically covered from head to toe in blood after confrontations yet Kurumi actually getting bitten did contract it?

Kurumi and the others are always
>>
>>156272815
Virus might need to get in their bloodstream/open wound due to it being engineered in labs, I'm still holding out for the virus not being an airborne virus though I pretty much forgot most of the plot by now and get by with "main characters will only get infected if author wills it".
>>
>>156272815
>>156273000
You really shouldn't think much about how characters get infected in zombie stories. They just do when plot in needed.
>>
>>156273000

Kurumi can't have long left now though. Unless they find a "real" cure but that seems like it would be a real asspull if they do at Umbrella HQ or whatever it's called.
>>
File: aa.png (543KB, 897x388px) Image search: [Google]
aa.png
543KB, 897x388px
>>
>>156273111
The asspull might be her body developing immunity and foreshadowed by kurumi's fevers, flare ups and her being able to chill among the zombies now. A lot less asspull feelings if they find the related literature inside the lab and some experimental cure already made from previous survivors or animal testing.
>>
>>156273412
She's gonna become Wesker. Screencap this.
>>
File: 0021.png (376KB, 729x1080px) Image search: [Google]
0021.png
376KB, 729x1080px
>>156273412

I dunno, it seems much more serious as her consciousness is gradually slipping away and she obviously doesn't feel pain any more so her body must be deteriorating.
>>
>>156272367
That sucks
>>
I need a Rii in my life.
>>
>airborne virus

Isn't that just a theory by that crazy girl and not actually confirmed?
>>
>>156276444

Rii needs Ruu in her life.

What did her real little sister look like?

I had thought Ruu-chan was just another girl she rescued from the ruins at first, only when she never gave her real name was I suspicious something wasn't right with her, wasn't sure they'd use delusions again so quickly though even if it was a teddy bear.
>>
File: 031.png (1MB, 1644x2400px) Image search: [Google]
031.png
1MB, 1644x2400px
>>156276561

If it wasn't airborne would the Ops guys be taking such precautions with the gear they wear?

Still tough makes me wonder what caused this guys death, perhaps a gas mask alone isn't enough to protect you from it.
>>
>>156276909
Military standard procedure of NBC situation.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MOPP
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.