[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just can't get over this hideous artstyle, seriously,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 19

File: one piece.jpg (272KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
one piece.jpg
272KB, 1200x630px
I just can't get over this hideous artstyle, seriously, it's a shame because I really want to try One Piece but I just can't look past this shit, it looks awful and extremely inhuman but I can't pinpoint why exactly.

JoJo also has some grotesque artstyle that keeps me away from it
>>
Just read the manga
>>
>>156264152

The manga has the same artstyle you doofu
>>
>>156264270
It's a lot better compared to the animation. Have you ever considered not being a faggot?
>>
>>156264054
>>156264270
/a/ is not your blog.
下げる
>>
>>156264054
>having such shitty taste
>>
>>156264344
Did I fucking say anything about animation?

No, I don't give a fuck about the animation, I'm talking about the artstyle which is absolutely atrocious
>>
>>156264344
It's worse because Oda understands nothing about panel design and without the colors it becomes an undistinguishable mess.
>>
>>156264054

One piece doesn't have great art style, but there is a ton of story, lore, characters, back stories, weird natural life and tons of adventure.

It doesn't have a big bad ultimate evil and the end goal is vague. That's actually one of its strength since it doesn't get stuck in the swamp of power levels or what the fuck do you do after you have beaten the world destroying big bad. Stick with it, this is one of those rare times where you have to get through it but once you do, you'll love it for life.

Or if you know a lot of the tertiary content surrounding One Piece, just start at the alabasta arc, that's when it stays true to the One Piece formula and remains consistently good there after. Not to mention, that the best one piece arc, follows it.
>>
>>156264611
>The best part about anime is that it provides an structured story that is planned out from start to finish, instead of unrelated episodic crap like most western cartoons
>One piece is more like a western cartoon

Its shit
>>
File: Smug_191c79_5762907.jpg (20KB, 379x364px) Image search: [Google]
Smug_191c79_5762907.jpg
20KB, 379x364px
>>156264523
>making manga for over 20 years
>doesn't know anything about panel design
>>
>>156264054
what are style do you like?

why do these faces bother you so much?
>>
>>156264876
During the Dressrosa archive the panel design was complete shit though.
>>
>>156264054
Wasn't JoJo's art put in a museum, also, what art style of JoJo are you refering to the art style changes a lot as it goes on
>>
>>156264876
Hirano's been making manga for at least as long and he still can only draw those same four or five hentai characters he has.
>>
>>156264054
then it's not for you, stop being a drama teenager and accept the fact people enjoy shot you dont.
>>
>>156264054
No worries, you don't need to pick it.
>>
>>156264054
>hideous artstyle
Wut? It's one of the best among manga.
>>
File: what the fuck.png (111KB, 226x560px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck.png
111KB, 226x560px
>>156264962
Not OP but the biggest issues with Oda's artstyle in one piece are:

Everyone has a "radish head"; basically the head is too narrow from the jaw and it grows to ridiculous lengths near the middle and it goes back to being narrow by the top of the scalp

Fucked up proportions, everyone's arms pretty much reach their knees, extremely small legs with ridiculously long arms characters that are skinny but have fat arms, fat characters that have skinny arms, weird postures and shit

bland characters, that is, with not much visual detail in their bodies, like Sanji who looks like a stick figure especially when wearing other clothes

The eyes: Probably the biggest issue why people hate it, eyes are just balls, almost perfect circles, they don't have oval shapes and irises are mostly just a dot in the middle

The most grotesque character to me is Nami, she has extremely broad shoulders and gigantic tits but the rest of her body is extremely small, and she is coupled with the same dead-eye fish stare. At least Sanji's eyes are somewhat normal.
>>
>>156265160
Sounds more like you get triggered by people don't like like what you like.
>>
File: 1349734059605.jpg (353KB, 800x640px) Image search: [Google]
1349734059605.jpg
353KB, 800x640px
>>156265396
she hot tho
>>
File: greenhair.jpg (129KB, 462x341px) Image search: [Google]
greenhair.jpg
129KB, 462x341px
>>156265317

Tell Oda the longest limbs of a person are their legs.

Why the fuck does he draw such long torsos?
>>
>>156265396
What kept me from getting into one piece, and I've read the first 50 chapters, was that shounen has a bad habit of telegraphing its next arc hardcore and I couldn't sympathize with the plight of big lipped slingshot man and his emotional problems.

Is there a point when the Pirating thing gets more focus?
I feel like its actually a very shallow setting that just says "lol we pirates"
>>
File: 08_09.png (536KB, 1553x1150px) Image search: [Google]
08_09.png
536KB, 1553x1150px
>>156265396
>proportions
That what makes this style interesting

>bland characters
What are you talking about?
>>
>>156265567
In your picture zoro's leg is lomger than his arm
>>
>>156265489
I didn't make this thread retard
>>
>>156265658
Unfortunately it is pretty much what you said, the world government becomes a major antagonist about 1/3 of the way through, but the main characters never actually do any pirating.
>>
>>156265722
Does not making this thread prevent you for getting triggered?
Obviously this thread is not for you, stop being a drama teenager and accept the fact people don't like things you enjoy.
>>
>>156265741
pirating is a very lose term in this manga, basically outlaws of WG are considered pirates because they have boats.
>>
>>156265886
Does making thread makes you already trigger? This manga isn't for you so stop talking about it and read bleach, or drink some instead.
>>
>>156265741

The Straw Hats, specifically Nami, have ransacked the very people they were helping after more than a few arcs.
>>
>>156265966
but they didn't care, Skypia arc they were giving it away, fishman arc they also were given treasure.
>>
>>156265709

And his torso starts where a normal person's knees would.

>>156265678

No, fucked up proportions constantly trigger an "Uncanny valley" reaction on people, most people don't like bad proportions
>>
>>156265678
They look like characters out of a fairy tale

Which I think conflicts with the high seas thing

Are we just approaching this series wrong? Like we've got our big power pirating boners out, but One Piece's womb curves the other way so we can't fit in

If I wanted whimsical nonsense I guess I could get into this
>>
>>156266052
>No, fucked up proportions constantly trigger an "Uncanny valley" reaction on people, most people don't like bad proportions
that's simply your opinion, it's only bad tp you because you don't like it.
>>
>>156264054
I felt the same way when I first started really this series as well. The style was too 'wacky', but a while Oda's art gets progressively better and less stylized. The fight scenes are pretty epic as well. And this is all besides the fact that the story is actually coherent and not write as you go.
>>
>>156266099
No shit it's my opinion, it's also the most common opinion, you're part of a minority, a large amount of people don't like humans drawn with bad proportions, this is an artstyle that it's reserved almost exclusively for kid's products
>>
>>156264054
Well at first is weird, but as you watch it you'll get used to it, the story is kinda lame at first but it gets just better and better, best worldbuilding I've seen in a manga imho.
>>
>>156266168
>but a while Oda's art gets progressively better and less stylized
Literary the opposite.
>>
File: 86e.png (395KB, 827x681px) Image search: [Google]
86e.png
395KB, 827x681px
>>156266183
>being this mad
>>
File: fishing pole b8.png (134KB, 600x601px) Image search: [Google]
fishing pole b8.png
134KB, 600x601px
>>
File: one piece fags.jpg (65KB, 600x331px) Image search: [Google]
one piece fags.jpg
65KB, 600x331px
>>156266099

>The most common complaint against OP is that the artstyle is bad/weird
>The artstyle most distinctive trademarks are the weird proportions
>"Lol dude nobody really thinks they look bad!"
>>
>>156266241
When does that post even implies I'm mad?
>>
>>156266183
this triggered
>>
>>156266052
>No, fucked up proportions constantly trigger an "Uncanny valley" reaction on people, most people don't like bad proportions
No, it's your personal quirk.

>>156266086
One Piece is a manga about adventures in a weird world, not about piracy itself. There are a lot of characters who do it, but it's not the main focus here. So, yeah, you're probably approaching it from a wrong angle.
>>
>>156266305
never said people didn't think it looks bad, doesn't mean it's objectivly bad because autistic weebs are used to their cloud strife clone model.
>>
>>156264054
wow bro... that's pretty crazy... good thing you made your own thread about it

fuck off
>>
>>156264054
My only real advice is to tell you how I got into One Piece.

When I was 17, Naruto was recommended to me. At first, I thought it was kinda' cringey and had an 80s feel that I hated, but its promise of cool ninja shit and the presumption of a deeper lore kept me intrigued enough to watch the first major arc, which is a lot of people's favorite, so I was hooked. I then discovered it had two major competitors who I felt inclined to defend it against. There was also a fourth series which Naruto haters liked to claim it stole from.

A year and a half later, my friends watched Bleach out of boredom and loved it, so they forced me to watch it, too. Originally, I thought Bleach looked like it was trying too hard to be edgy and mature, like teenagers trying to act like an adult. But I quickly realized it had just about as many pros and cons as Naruto. For one, the women were better (and I mean that in every way possible) and it was funnier. It also didn't feel as slow as Naruto sometimes did. I was also really excited to learn the shikai of every character and if they had a bankai. In Naruto, the characters all use the same rules and so it feels like there's limitations to what you can expect out of them. A lot of characters with crazy abilities still resort to slashing the enemy with a kunai. With Bleach, their shikai allows for the fight to completely change, and every character seems to have a lot of individuality, which is somewhat dampened by the fact they all wear the same outfit, but they're all recognizable by their face and zanpakutoh. The first big arc's twist ending was also pretty awesome. So, I was became a Bleach fan, too.

A year later, my computer broke and I had to start browsing the Internet on my Wii. The availability of anime was still growing and so I had to rely on whatever I could find. I found a website that had both Ouran High School Host Club and Hunter x Hunter, so I said, "Fuck it," and watched them both.
>>
>>156266334
People sometimes just post smug anime girls instead of an argument.
That's pretty common.
>>
>>156265939
>Only talk negatively about manga I don't like
Gotcha
>>
File: one piece cast.jpg (387KB, 850x1102px) Image search: [Google]
one piece cast.jpg
387KB, 850x1102px
>>156266365
>>156266343

Nothing is objective in art. But if the majority of people think it's bad, and it's most recognizable feature is that one, then you can assume most people don't like it. If you have some chocolate ice cream and everybody likes it, and then you add broccoli to it and nobody likes it anymore, you can easily infer that they don't like it anymore because of the broccoli.

People don't like one piece art because the proportions are fucked up, sure you may like them, but you're obviously part of a general minority.

The part about that art being reserved for kids stuff wasn't a joke/insult either, Bad proportions are in fact reserved for kids because they find it more appealing, they think the characters look funnier. On most adults it just makes them think they're weird because their spatial intelligence is already developed.
>>
>>156266544
or you could not talk about it all?
no, you rather act like a girl who is on their period?
Go ahead, but people are gonna call you out on it.
>>
>>156266575
>On most adults it just makes them think they're weird because their spatial intelligence is already developed.
you do know the majority of One Piece fans are adults. They don't let a simple art style ruin their enjoyment, teenagers do that, not adults.
>>
>>156266575
>one of the most popular comic books ever
>you are a part of minority
I'm affraid to dissapoint you here...
>>
>>156266575
>Bad proportions are in fact reserved for kids because they find it more appealing
I'm 27 y.o. and I find it appealing. It's not bad, it's actually really good. You've just got used too much to the standard animu style.
>>
>>156266183
If it was the most common opinion most western cartoons would flop by association of your claim, they don't, the industry lives on and it turns out people can and will enjoy fantastical proportions.
>>
>>156266458
(cont.)

They both shattered my preconceptions of what kind of anime/manga I'd like. I'll try to keep this focused and just talk about Hunter x Hunter. I understood this series as being the one people said Naruto ripped off; and others would respond that's not true, the authors were just friends and shared ideas. I didn't really care about all that. When I looked up who the leader of the (every series has to have this and I always love them) villainous organization was, I found a picture of a normal-looking man in mundane clothes with a bandage around his forehead. "This nobody is their fucking Big Bad," I thought. Other artwork also gave me an oldschool vibe, which I've never been a fan of, and of course the reason is Togashi is an older mangaka. So I had always steered away from Hunter x Hunter. On finally watching it, though, I found myself thoroughly surprised. While it didn't have the same kind of constant battles that Naruto and Bleach had, it had the kind of edge-of-your-seat suspense I thought was foreign to battle shounen. In fact, I questioned whether it was really battle shounen at all, 'cause the main character always felt outclassed by others around him. The Nen system was also amazing to me. It didn't have the dramatic coolness of zanpakutoh, but it was shown as something ANYONE could acquire if they were badass enough -- and you made your hatsu up yourself. It felt like it combined the universality of chakra with the individuality of zanpakutoh. On top of this, every arc felt like it could be its own series, given the depth and detail of the new environment and the rules they followed. This series that looked old and mundane, and was supposedly very similar to something I had already seen, felt unbelievably fresh.

And it put a thought in my head: if I was wrong about this, am I wrong about One Piece?
>>
File: one-piece-guinness-625x750.jpg (119KB, 625x750px) Image search: [Google]
one-piece-guinness-625x750.jpg
119KB, 625x750px
>>156266575
>won a guiness world record in sales
>fans a minority
>>
>>156266812
I went to a website I had been avoiding. It was one that claimed to dispel all the bad rumors about the American dub of One Piece. I gave it a look-see and saw a series of YouTube videos called The Top 10 Worst Moments of the 4Kids Dub of One Piece (or something like that). Videos and lists are both very simple to digest, so I thought, "What's my excuse?" So, I watched them. I'd like to say that I had only ever seen glimpses of the 4Kids dub, so I'm not exactly sure if I was the target audience for this, but even still, every moment of the real One Piece that was unveiled to me educated me on something: that One Piece was not something I'd let little kids watch.

I think the scene that shocked me the most was Usopp getting absolutely destroyed by Miss Merry Christmas and Mr. 4. He gets smashed in the face and it's treated very solemnly. You see an x-ray of his skull shattering and listen to Chopper crying out to him. With wobbly legs, he stands up, drenched in blood and missing teeth, and he declares he won't let them mock Luffy 'cause he's going to become Pirate King. I was honestly stunned by this scene. In Hunter x Hunter, death is portrayed as heavy, but mundane; you become used to it. In Naruto and Bleach, though, like most series, death is romantic; people get bloody, but it's all very cinematic, and it can be quite sad when somebody dies.

But in One Piece? It's ugly. People dying is ugly. People getting hurt is ugly. People crying is ugly. You really want them not to do those things, you really feel bad. And it's juxtaposed by how incredibly funny, silly and cartoony everyone and the world is. All the jokes and lightheartedness makes the dramatic moments so much more gut-wrenching.
>>
>>156267286
>All the jokes and lightheartedness makes the dramatic moments so much more gut-wrenching.
tldr but this last part is true.
>>
File: 1492902240613.gif (1020KB, 400x229px) Image search: [Google]
1492902240613.gif
1020KB, 400x229px
>>156264054
It's the same with videogames Β«oh, what an awful graphics if this doesn't look hyperealistic ain't gonna play it fuck NintendoΒ» but one has to realize that doesn't really matter the exterior, what does really matter is the history and for God's sake, one piece is fantastic.
I used to think like you years ago but I choose give it one opportunity and I was not disappointed. In the first 20-30 episodes it's kinda awkward watch all those ugly and deformed characters screaming and doing stuff, butwhen you get used to it, it doesn't matter anymore.

Give it a try, you're missing out on a lot and it's worth it.
>>
>>156266654
>>156266657
>>156266765

You niggers are dense.

Nobody said that One piece is Niche or something, I know it's been running for like 20 years and it's one of the best selling mangas/animes of all time, that doesn't change the fact that the most common criticism outside of hte fanbase is the artstyle. Most of the fans like OP because of the characters, lore and plot, i've honestly never heard of anyone saying they liked it specifically for the artstyle.

>>156266709

You're a minority
>>
File: cracker3.png (621KB, 670x1000px) Image search: [Google]
cracker3.png
621KB, 670x1000px
>>156267286
So, I ended up loving One Piece in spite of the goody art style. In fact, I've become so used to it, that I prefer it over other series. When I see some normal-sized dude with sharp eyes and spiky black hair and a katana or some shit, I can't help but roll my eyes, because I feel like I've grown up and can see through their bullshit: "They gave this character every feature to make inexperienced readers think they're cool." It's ironic, but liking anime in and of itself almost feels like a step towards One Piece. Anime are cartoons and these battle shounen are made for 13-year olds. If you're watching them, you have to admit you're participating in something "not very adult." When you're young, you feel like you're not supposed to like things like that. It's beneath you. You're supposed to be trying to be an adult!

But you don't really become an adult until you realize all of those things you felt like were too childish, was really just you trying too hard to look cool, and you've been missing out the whole time.

That doesn't mean you'll like One Piece, but that was how I got here.

And this fucker right here in my opinion looks cooler than anyone from any other battle shounen. They're all cartoon characters, at the end of the day.
>>
>>156267391
Agree. First you have some light-hearted dumb jokes about beetles and then some kids got branded and sold as slaves.

>>156267464
At the very least I'm a minority with some understanding of what a good design is.

>the most common criticism outside of hte fanbase is the artstyle
Well, it's a dumb criticism. The only two really bad things about OP style is all beatiful women looking the same and Oda being a bit wonky with his feet.
>>
>>156267464
you keep saying we are the minority but the evidence proves otherwise.
>>
>>156267747

What evidence? You don't like One piece because of the artstyle faggot, if they removed all the shit you liked from it you'd probably say "Wow this artstyle is shit"; and rightly sobecause it is. Oda has been criticized for it since his career started
>>
>>156267946
I do. It's great: it has distinct silhouettes and is very expressive.
>>
>>156267946
setting a
World record for one.
Being the most popular manga in Japan for 2. Really it's not about facts for you it's just to shit on a series you don't like.
>>
>>156268046

That's just something you convinced yourself about to cope with it, like when a battered wife tells herself her husband actually loves her
>>
>>156268256
sounds like you are projecting.
>>
>>156264054

wew the bait is strong in this thread
>>
The art style isn't as bad as people say, and definitely not a reason for dismissing an entire series.
I honestly believe people that say it is are only being special snowflakes who think anything that doesn't meet their standards of coolness, matureness, or whatever isn't worth the trouble.
>>
>>156268256
I can't convince myself that the silhouettes are distinct if they aren't. You see, if they are not distinct then they all look the same.

You problem is that you have this boring anime-newbie taste which stops you from enjoying stuff like One-Piece and JoJo. Let your tastes grow a bit and stop being such a tight-ass.
>>
File: max disdain.png (220KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
max disdain.png
220KB, 400x400px
>>156268411

>People are not allowed to dislike a VISUAL medium because of how it looks.

I guess you're the kind of person who tries to shame anyone who won't date someone they're not physically attracted to
>>
I never really minded the artstyle in manga form, once day I should get around to reading the whole thing. I've been putting it off for years.
>>
File: img000050.png (4MB, 1560x1200px) Image search: [Google]
img000050.png
4MB, 1560x1200px
If you're hung up on the art style then the series probably isn't for you.
>>
>>156268503
if you are, then keep putting it off till it's nearly over. That way you can experience the whole thing with out much wait. I started around when they were in water 7 arc. Long read but worth it. So much adventure and so much fun. best and worst thing about the manga is pacing. It really picks up in areas and then slows to a crawl in others. Like flash backs, Skypia flash back was the worst for me, it just talked about the history of the island and some throwback background characters, really didn't go beyond that arc.
>>
File: 1436682770966.jpg (445KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1436682770966.jpg
445KB, 1366x768px
>>156265396
>>156265567
>>156266305
>Guy complaning about One Piece's art
>Posts Toei shit
Every goddamn time
>>
File: tumblr_oiycnvrjbH1uvokdeo1_500.png (335KB, 500x337px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oiycnvrjbH1uvokdeo1_500.png
335KB, 500x337px
>>156268794
see, I fucking love this style because of how thlstrong the reactions are and the impacts of punches and other fighting moves. Looks really awesome. And shit like my pic here shows out of wack proportions which makes them look more unnerving and menacing, then slap a lone figure in front you got a David and goliath pick that kicks ass.
>>
>>156268877
Op also reminds me of Graphic whores on /v/. It's all about visuals nothing else matters.
>>
>>156268977
>OPfags are /v/ermin
Pottery.
>>
>>156268977
It may not be what you consider substance, but I find some of the background and implications of the OP world to be terrifying. Immoral racist assholes at the top commanding a group of super humans while enslaving people on a whim. Meanwhile superhuman pirates are running around killing for little to no reason themselves.

It's entertaining to me, if nothing else.
>>
>>156266458
>>156266812
>>156267286
>>156267541
/a/ is not your blog, no one cares about what happened to your internet when you were 17.
>>
I bet you cried over Akagi too.
>>
>>156265396
>>156265567
>>156266305
Oda did not draw any of these.
>>
File: Ep279KenseiVisoredPic.png (382KB, 620x411px) Image search: [Google]
Ep279KenseiVisoredPic.png
382KB, 620x411px
>>156269196
Harry. you are a vizard
>>
>>156269196
at least they have solice in not being the minority.
>>
>>156269196
He meant op as in original poster, not one piece.
>>
File: OP_SBS79_1_Female_Figure.png (32KB, 237x245px) Image search: [Google]
OP_SBS79_1_Female_Figure.png
32KB, 237x245px
Onepiecefag here.

To all you fags complaining about the female proportions:
We know Oda can't draw women at all. He even jokes about it in the question corner in one of the volume release. (The image is from Oda himself.)

>O: Yes. Hello. It's drawing time at the SBS segment. I would suggest that you think of a woman's proportions as "three circles, one X". Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be leaving.
>(I only draw this kind of body, so I get a lot of complaint postcards from my female audience. Let's all stay strong and keep on living life.)

Does his joking make it better? No, no it doesn't. I don't like the female proportions either. At least his designs are unique, especially when it comes to male characters.
>>
>>156267946
>Oda has been criticized for it since his career started
I have never seen anyone complain about the art in 2chan, 2ch, niconico, or line. All the hate OP gets about its artstyle is really only a western thing.
>>
>>156264054
Pluck out your eyes, then. You do not deserve to have sight if an artstyle keeps you from enjoying things.
>>
I think the one thing that bothers me about OP and turns me off from watch/reading it is the fucking mouths. They're absolutely huge and grotesque and makes it seem like EVERYONE IS SHOUTING ALL THE TIME. Which they are in the anime.
>>
>>156271821
LOUD NOISES
>>
>>156264054
You don't know shit about One Piece if:
1. You are unaware that there are 10+ difference species of humans in the world, all with different physical traits. So chances can be high that you see a picture of a long arm or long leg tribe, and complain about them not looking human when they aren't humans.
2. You think One Piece is about pirates.
>>
>>156269328
i cried over Akagi but because of emotion
>>
>>156264054
Nice blog.
>>
>>156266086
Yeah, it's about whimsical nonsense. Sometimes it feels like fairy tails and early, poorly translated JRPGs.

One time, the Strawhats ride a water spout up into the sky, to a floating island where they have adventures, fight people who have weaponized clouds, and beat up a guy calling himself god. It feels like something out of Dragon Quest.

Another time, about half the Strawhats get their shadows stolen, so they have to fight their way through an army of whack-y zombies to get them back before the sun comes up and they melt away.

Another time, they went to the bottom of the ocean, found a kingdom of mermaids and fishpeople, become friends with a princess, and fought off a revolution started by drug addict nihilist racists...

Come to think of it, there are a LOT of princesses in this series.
>>
>>156267946
>Oda has been criticized for it since his career started
And when you say "Oda has been criticized for it" what you mean is "I read some posts from other people who said they didn't like it" and not actual Japanese reviews or even Japanese posts right?
>>
>>156266604
Are you new?
People talk on 4chan about shows they don't like all the time.
>>
>>156276471
of course not, but if he is gonna mention about making a shit talking thread and not expect the blow back, then he shouldn't make the thread in the first place.
Thread posts: 100
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.