[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What made SAO committing the sins of questionable LNs more offensive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Smug Kirito.jpg (76KB, 627x706px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Kirito.jpg
76KB, 627x706px
What made SAO committing the sins of questionable LNs more offensive than the usual suspects?
>>
>>156257314
It's writer I guess
>>
Popularity
>>
>>156257466
The author only wrote some middle of the road tier thing with Cartman as MC.
>>
>>156257314

It got too popular

The only good LN is mahouka.
>>
>>156258574
It was terrible to begin with
>>
>>156257314
The fact people actually liked it.
How DARE people like something I don't.
>>
>>156258604
The only reason for excess/autistic hate is that SAO isn't good, made a lot of money, and is popular.

If SAO was bad and forgotten by the masses there'd be no real reason to be triggered by it's existence as it was one more random piece of shovelware in the ocean.
>>
>>156257314
I think it's more like the quality of the show compared to its popularity.
Who gives a shit about a shit anime that no one likes?
If it is good and popular people should probably be able to defend that writing.
>>
>>156259465
A fag made autism vids about Asterisk sucking. Mars of Destruction and Garzey's Wing are infamy incarnate

That's not an excuse. Anything is fair game
>>
Generally the most blatantly blatant of low quality self insert Gary Stu fantasies don't get high budget long running adaptions. Mahouka is a bit of an exception too but it's so excessive that people started laughing it off.
>>
>>156260517
I'm quite proud Mahouka managed to be liked ironically.
>>
File: punished_croix.jpg (570KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
punished_croix.jpg
570KB, 1280x720px
I liked the start, but it got silly after the time skip (his party dying) and even more retarded after the first half.

The world felt really comfy desu
>>
File: 1492381903168.jpg (8KB, 130x130px) Image search: [Google]
1492381903168.jpg
8KB, 130x130px
>he chose whoresuna instead of this
https://exhentai.org/g/1054382/deb9b0ae30/

Is Kirito gay?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.