[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should i keep watching Jojo after Stardust Crusaders? I started

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Should i keep watching Jojo after Stardust Crusaders? I started reading Diamond is Unbreakable but i was bored after a while. Also is Dio actually dead? I don't care about spoilers i just wanna know
>>
Ending of pt. 3 kinda put me off from pt 4, but Diamond is Unbreakable ended up being my absolute favorite part up to this point. I agree it starts off kinda slow, but ended up grabbing my short-ass attention span pretty damn well.

Also yeah, fuckin RIP Dio
>>
>>156244427
Every jojo part is worth it, especially since Dio-- whether he's alive or dead-- has a string of influence that spans over every generation of joestars and he literally can't stop fucking up their lives. It's brilliant.
A lot of people say steel ball run (part 7) is the best, and it has barely anything to do with anything before that. So just keep an open mind about it.
>>
File: giogio_v62_085.jpg (225KB, 400x638px) Image search: [Google]
giogio_v62_085.jpg
225KB, 400x638px
>>
>>156244944
i actually enjoyed jojo for the "you think you can fuck me up? i'll fuck you up" thing....i didn't see much of it in diamond is unbreakable
>>
>>156244990
shit anon. Now i gotta read all parts, thanks
>>
>>156244427

If you're set on reading it, I would read up to and including part 6. Don't go beyond there though, Part 7 and 8 should just be called something else entirely.

Also in general I thought Jojo was pretty shit, and just stuck with it to get to part 7 which I thought was over rated as fuck and not anywhere near as good as part 4.

Honestly, if you don't like it just drop it and read something else, it's the same shit over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.
>>
>>156244990
Does this actually happen in volume 63?
>>
>>156245648

No.
>>
>>156245708
So this is a fan drawing?
>>
>>156245763
it's a meme i guess
>>
>>156245365
>not reading the best parts
>7 is not as good as 4
>>
>>156246705

It's not, it was a total mess and the ending was ass even with the twist.
>>
>>156245365
Damn, garbage opinions.
>>
>>156246824

>Jojofags experts in garbage

Like poetry.
>>
File: HEAVY QUEEN.png (68KB, 500x467px) Image search: [Google]
HEAVY QUEEN.png
68KB, 500x467px
>>156245365
(YOU)
>>
>>156244427
DIU is shit, but has a good main villian: kira; a serial killer with a hand fetishes. Vento Aureo has amazing battles, Stone Ocean is also good and Steel Ball Run is a master piece.
Keep reading
>>
>>156245035
What? It had plenty of that, especially the final battle.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.