[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Nooo Daddy!" Really girl? Are those your last words?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Nanaba_character_picture.png (903KB, 759x759px) Image search: [Google]
Nanaba_character_picture.png
903KB, 759x759px
>"Nooo Daddy!"

Really girl? Are those your last words?
>>
>>156242349
she was abused as a child, she said father not "daddy" she was genuinely apologizing, that horrific moment triggered her PTSD
so fuck off if you don't understand what the show is trying to convey
>>
>>156242349
>>156242686
This was anime-only and probably added for some cringey as fuck added drama
>>
>>156242731
yes I know it's anime only but this fucker things it's some "noo daddy" bullshit
>>
>>156242686
>suddenly backstory outta nowhere
>>
>>156242841
It clearly was "Nooo Daddy not there! Not *moans* there!"

This is a sick show.
>>
>>156242899
you're sick anon
>>
>>156242889
trying to show viewers they all had their own lives and sufferings, they weren't just fodder even if they died like one
>>
>>156243075
Jokes aside, i think it was unnecesary for Nanaba. She seemed like the kind of woman who would die just staring at the Titans. And i dig the whole "badasses can get broken too" but they already did it with Mike, no need to repeat it.
>>
>>156242349
I really wish the soldiers brought along some quick suicide mechanism like the ones in Kabaneri.

Everyone died fairly quick deaths except for her, good god
>>
>>156242349
>Does not understand that people call out for their parents when dieing and wanting to be saved/comforted .
Calling out for your mother or father is incredibly common in situations like that.
>>
>>156243175
>"badasses can get broken too"
In retrospect, you were so based Erwin Smith.
>>
The problem with this show is that every waifu material is going wasted, unless you're into guru and stuff
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.