[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do they make him so useless in Super? He has more potential

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 471
Thread images: 148

File: goten.jpg (77KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
goten.jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
Why do they make him so useless in Super? He has more potential than Gohan and he wants to find instead of being a nerd
>>
The uber casual audience the show is aiming for would get confused
>why is there a young goku and an old goku at the same time?
>>
Have Android 17 train him.
>>
>>156239777
Surprise effect I guess, black was like "why is this fucker even trying?
>>
>>156238621
He doesn't want to be useful, he's not a fighter austist like his father you idiot
>>
>>156238621
>implying Goten was ever a character
He's just a mini Goku clone and Trunks' power-up.
>>
File: forward.png (537KB, 1135x512px) Image search: [Google]
forward.png
537KB, 1135x512px
Is there people who truly believe that Goku didn't try to match krillin's power with his kamehameha against him?
>>
File: hurr durr.png (28KB, 793x435px) Image search: [Google]
hurr durr.png
28KB, 793x435px
>>156239880
>>
Goten exists to fuse with Trunks. He was never useful.
>>
>17 started out stronger than Frieza and an unmastered SSJ
>unlimited energy source
>ten years have passed
>he's been training
>WHY IS HE ALMOST AS STRONG AS GOD FORM

I'll never get why people complain over this
>>
File: 9sPTjRD.jpg (10KB, 196x200px) Image search: [Google]
9sPTjRD.jpg
10KB, 196x200px
>>156238621
>no Dragon Ball Super in the subject
Was it that hard OP?
>>
Is there any other place with chapter 23?
Viz's website states content isn't available in my region, fucking hell
>>
>>156239831
>Surprise effect
How? They clash their swords (and Black's sword was supposed to be used to hurt SSGSS Goku), then Trunks increase his aura, then they punch each other for seconds and then Trunks kicks him away
That's not a fucking surprise
>>
>>156239811
The goal was too see if Krillin will fight back against a powerful god tier opponent?

Because we know that they can't sense ki of some fighter from the other universe.

Since krillin can't sense god ki but can feel the pressure from it, SSB was the best way to test his courage.
>>
Toei and Toyotaro are both retarded
In the DB manga, it was enstablished that fusing while transformed is a bad idea because it makes you unable to depower and thus shortens the fusion's life
When both Zamasus fused, the one in Goku's body was SS Rose. So basically the body can't sustain the fusion but is at the same time ''immortal'' which results in Merged Zamasu's body decomposing.
They could have explained it like this but nope, ah well. At least Toei got closer to that.
>>
>>156240040
Maybe black was confused I dunno.

It will be the same for me if I see an ant trying to fight back.

But after that, Trunks didn't tried to fight against black again but go for zamasu.

So I dunno.
>>
File: 1492322640151.png (421KB, 1506x707px) Image search: [Google]
1492322640151.png
421KB, 1506x707px
>>156239903
>>
>>156239811
Hiding his powerlevel/=/Holding back.
>>
>>156240080
Kais are fused permanently no matter what. Mortals have a time limit now with the retcons.
>>
>>156239996
Try this
https://drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folders/0By3AAjuvowlYYVVpVGdFVGx4aGs?usp=drive_web
>>
>>156239936
People are triggered when a character who is not Goku or Vegeta become relevant.
>>
>>156240163
He still can doing while he's battling
God dammit even fucking Freeza can do it, there's no excuse for Toei's retarded spamming of SSB
>>
>>156240285
Exactly, but in this case one of the Kais was in a transformed form so the rule should still apply
The fusion is permanent, it's unable to power down and is also immortal which results in the gooey purple half
>>
>>156239936
Because it makes all the shit Vegeta and Goku through to get this power pointless. Goku trained in the otherworld for 7 years, Vegeta trained non stop too, after that Vegeta because a Majin to gain more power, Goku then did an ancient ritual, after which both of them trained with an angel for a long time. 17 fought poachers with guns.
>>
>>156240303
thank you kind anon
>>
>>156240335
See >>156240043 for krillin

Also, Goku and Vegeta are fucking strong at base form, nothing like before.

Maybe they need to control their ki in a better way, their base form can beat now SSJ3 Gotenks easily.
>>
>>156240285

The Dragon Balls can split the fusions which was how I was hoping Vegito would get defused when it was mentioned in the U6 vs U7 arc.
>>
I'm still pretty mad about the potara retcons, but reading the manga chapter I'm beginning to see why. If Vegito in Base is stronger then SSB, and is god of destruction level in Blue then I can see that Vegito is an incredible fighter. Hell this new transformation thats coming up? If Vegito got it he could be angel levels of power (for however many seconds it would last).
>>
>>156240412
You don't know how 17 trained but he trained.

Also, Goku and Vegeta aren't alien like Freezer or Cyborg like 17.
>>
>>156240303
>Lord of Lords
>Vegerot
>Zamas

Well, still better than Niggerstream I guess
>>
>>156240412
Goku held hands and used the power of friendship to get a huge portion of his current power
>>
>>156240521
Exactly, we have no idea how 17 got this strong, and there's no way they'll explain it. We're just supposed to buy the fact that he is somehow SSB level, at most they should've had him Majin Vegeta level.
>>
>VEGITO LASTS EVEN SHORTER THAN IN THE ANIME

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>156240774
It was more or less the same. All the anime did more was the Final Kamehameha
>>
>>156240261
Honestly, I'm starting to wonder if we should really be blaming Toyotaro or even Toei for the mess that Super currently is. Something tells me Toriyama is to blame here.
>>
>>156240637
I dunno, Dende said to Goku that he was unaware about the things which happened in earth.

Maybe with some OAV.

>>156240820
The fight was longer in the anime, and it was better in my opinion.

The previous chapter were great to me, but I dunno, the last one feel meh.
>>
File: EvilestEvilPerson.jpg (39KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
EvilestEvilPerson.jpg
39KB, 960x544px
>>156240774
Yeah, but at the cost of being several magnitudes stronger then animeVegito
>>
>>156240305
Honestly, I'm more triggered over the fact Super's writing is SOO bad when it is could easily be in the very least acceptable if it was given a time bit of effort.
Execution is Super's biggest problem.
The best way to make everybody relevant without doing retarded shit like making Goku hold back while in fucking Super Saiyan Blue is also the easiest and most obvious one, but for some reason they aren't doing it. It is so fucking easy I'm just baffled at all this debacle. Wondering what I'm talking about? Congrats, you are just as lost as Super's writing if you can't realize they have available the perfect way of making U7 team relevant without using convoluted plots:
Training with Whis in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber or inside his staff.
It is that easy. Even a little training of some months with Whis inside the Time Chamber should be enough to give them a great power boost. Maybe not enough to have some of them competing with Super Saiyan Blue, but it should be enough to make us believe they are waaaay stronger now than before.
>>
>>156240774
>something being more durable in an anime than how is in a manga
>something being more durable in a weekly series than how is in monthly series
Are you surprised? Take a look at Vegetto in the DB manga and then look at DBZ
>>
>>156240898
Not really, merged zamasu was just more powerful in the anime.

>>156240916
Schedule and shit exist, I don't they can do what they want, especially when Toriyama's outline is that bland.

It's him who decided the 10 member of the team U7, it's him who decided to make 17 the third most powerful fighter of the team.
>>
>>156240916
>Honestly, I'm more triggered over the fact Super's writing is SOO bad when it is could easily be in the very least acceptable if it was given a time bit of effort.
>Execution is Super's biggest problem.

>Training with Whis in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber or inside his staff.
It is that easy. Even a little training of some months with Whis inside the Time Chamber should be enough to give them a great power boost
This.
>>
>>156240774
>GOGETA IS STILL NON CANON AND DOESN'T EXIST

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: 1478477468563.jpg (56KB, 999x558px) Image search: [Google]
1478477468563.jpg
56KB, 999x558px
>>156240820
>>156240898
Honestly, that is the least of the issues
Remember all the cool crazy attacks Merged Zamasu did in the anime?
All gone in the manga, Merged Zamasu fights exacly like Future Zamasu but hey he's a bit stronger
Say all you want about muh consinstency, but damn the anime version was way more enjoyable than this boring crap
Merged Zamasu felt like the arc's final boss in the anime, just like how he's supposed to be.
In the manga? Zero tension, he's just some guy with telekinesis
>>
Can we just fucking ONCE have a thread that doesn't devolve into this stupid shit?

You fucking mangafags have become worse than the Toeicunts. You allow yourselves to get baited with obvious troll bullshit like "hehe Toiegods BTFO of Toyocucks yet again xD" and then sperg the fuck out and start throwing around insults. You're actually getting legitimately angry and trying to seriously debate and it's fucking pathetic.

And you fucking Toeifags are autistic too. It seems your sole purpose in life is to come into threads and start baiting the fucking retard mangafags. The fact that they're too fucking stupid to ignore your bait is on them, but you're the ones who put it out there in the first place.

I fucking hate you both equally. I just want a goddamn thread where we can talk about Dragon Ball. Yeah we're stuck in filler hell, but you know what's better than "MUH MANGA!" "MUH ANIME!"?

Fucking anything. What-if scenarios. Who could beat who. Posting fucking manga scans is better for fuck's sake.

Just stop this fucking shit. PLEASE. You selfish, miserable fucking pieces of cancer.
>>
>>156241042
>Remember all the cool crazy attacks Merged Zamasu did in the anime?
You mean the beam spam? Yeah crazy shit.
>>
>>156241042
I love the anime but I'm glad the manga exist, this way, we can admit that DBS has consistency.

Anime is for fun and shit to me; the manga is for serious consideration of power levels.

The anime and the manga's goal are clearly different
>>
File: zamasu and cell tracing.jpg (98KB, 708x708px) Image search: [Google]
zamasu and cell tracing.jpg
98KB, 708x708px
>>156241079
no
>>
>>156241106
Better than buu's attack.
>>
>>156241114
>Trunks is as strong as Goku's Super Saiyan 3
>Can't beat Black
>Vegeta whips Black's ass as Super Saiyan 2
?
>>
>>156241106
>EXPLODING BLADES
>GIANT BIRD MADE OF KI
>HALO OF LIGHT
>LIGHTNING STRIKES FROM SAID HALO
>GOD'S WRATH
>LIGHT OF JUSTICE
>>>>beam spam

k
>>
>>156241012
I believe the anime director who got fired said Vegito was weaker than Beerus, while here he was described as on par/stronger than Beerus.
Merged Zamasu is conversely weaker, but to be honest no matter how powerful Black was a fusion of 2 blue tier guys>fusion of 1 blue tier guy and below trunks level guy
>>
>>156241128
>Head is wrong
>Chin is tilted in a different direction
>Damage is deeper on Cell
>Arm is in a different position
>Hand is different
>Legs are more splayed out on Zamas2 than Cell
And ningen call this tracing, while worshiping Tracejijii.
>>
>>156241114
I wish more people here were like you anon.
>>
>>156241206
He didn't get fired, he was just assigned to another series
Happens all the time in the animation industry
>>
>>156241205
>beam spam
Right

>HALO OF LIGHT
This isn't even an attack.
>>
>>156241205
Those attacks were weird though. I liked Blades of Justice, but halo of light and giant bird made of ki were ridiculous
>>
>>156241205
Please don't start this shitposting war.

The anime is my favorite version but I like the consistency from the manga too.

Both version aren't the same.

Toyotaro did a great job even though Toriyama's outline is too bland.
>>
>>156241114
Yeah pretty much, I don't see a reason to compare the two since the best way to enjoy super is to follow both. But yeah, Merged Zamasu was boring in the manga. Him beating up Goku and Vegeta wasn't anything special since the way he was doing it might as well have just been Black in the anime. Anime Zamasu was truly a God like figure in the way he was dealing with the saiyans.
>>
>>156241252
>but halo of light and giant bird made of ki were ridiculous
I know and THAT'S EXACTLY THE POINT
They were batshit crazy attacks that made Merged Zamasu look like the arc's finalboss as he rightfully should be, while also conveying his god status
>>
>>156241263
Same. I think that TOEI just gived up about consistency.

I'm fine with this, as long as the manga exist.
>>
File: Dragons_Goku_and_Beerus.jpg (56KB, 1024x578px) Image search: [Google]
Dragons_Goku_and_Beerus.jpg
56KB, 1024x578px
>>156241252
>giant bird made of ki were ridiculous
But were they more ridiculous than this?
>>
>>156241367
What the fuck is this? Is it from the movie recaps?
My sides.

>>156241378
Try as he might, it will be in vain. Toriyama's input is retarded.
>>
>>156241367
RYUKEN BAKUHATSU NO JUTSU
>>
>>156241329
The series producer said he isn't worried about power scaling if it gets in the way of exciting stories
>>
>>156241440
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmnje2xEy7A
See for yourself
>>
>>156241287
I know, but I can understand why he didn't keeo this.

it would be hard to give consistency to this, so he try to do his best with the manga.

>>156241440
Deleted my post because of some mystyping.
But yeah, Toriyama's outline isn't really great.

>>156241451
I know anon, that's why i'm saying that toei's goal and toyotaro's goal aren't the same.
>>
>>156241378
True, didn't really dislike this chapter, was mostly ambivalent towards it. Merged Zamasu wasn't nearly as interesting, Goku and Vegeta still measuring their dicks despite it being so completely out of their leagues is too stupid, Trunks is less relevant than the kaoishins. Eh, the anime just did thus mug better.
>>
File: 1492390533371.png (40KB, 788x610px) Image search: [Google]
1492390533371.png
40KB, 788x610px
>>156240140
Yes
>>
File: Holdingback2.png (282KB, 801x565px) Image search: [Google]
Holdingback2.png
282KB, 801x565px
>>156241663
What about those without a filthy transformation?
>>
>>156241586
This.

But I can understand why, Toyotaro is afraid to change Goku and Vegeta's personnality, even a little,

For trunks, the old kai could have been useful to him but I think Toyotaro was limited thanks to the oultine.
>>
File: vegetagetsblacked.jpg (243KB, 1284x643px) Image search: [Google]
vegetagetsblacked.jpg
243KB, 1284x643px
remember when vegeta got blacked?
>>
Would many of these power scaling problems not be here if SSB was weaker than SSG? Is SSB was not much stronger than SSj3 but with perfect ki and no stamina issues, many of these problems would be solved. And they could have SSG as a transformation goku and vegeta try to gain by training.
>>
File: Youknowwhattimeitis.jpg (90KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Youknowwhattimeitis.jpg
90KB, 1280x720px
>>156241451
Wait what the fuck? Is this true?
>>
>>156241849
Yeah, but toriyama's outline.....
>>
>>156241834
Vegeta blacked by West Black when?
>>
File: 1488797168130.png (2MB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1488797168130.png
2MB, 1080x1349px
Merged Zamasu in the anime is like a JRPG final boss in terms of moveset and that kinda made him unique for the series and perfectly conveyed that this guy is a fucking GOD. At least before his body started mutating, but even then that was interesting to see and it kinda symbolized how Zamasu's sanity is deteriorating and he's becoming more and more delusional.
Merged Zamasu in the manga is just some generic DBZ movie villain with telekinesis on a dumb time limit.

I liked both versions man, but damn these last two chapters just sucked
>>
>>156241031

Honestly vegeta hates the fusions, and i really doubt that hell have the patience to learn the dance heh. would be cool though.
>>
>>156241879
Not that anon, but here's what he actually says about power levels:

>Sakurada tells us this idea of there always being an even stronger power has been with the Dragon Ball series for a long time. “Each time a new arc or series begins, the fans always worry about how it will turn out in the end, but Toriyama always seems to break through this issue. Although the scale of this next arc is on another level, there is no fear of any power scaling issues. After all, worlds that I can’t even imagine will be created in the future, so we will work our way through this power scaling issue.”

>In the promotional artwork for the Universe Survival arc, we can see the warriors chosen to participate. The expected fighters, Goku, Gohan and Vegeta are here, but many fans are surprised to see Master Roshi among the roster. Although he was once the strongest fighter in the past, he has seen very little action in the recent series. Even in Dragon Ball Super, although he had a fight scene against Frieza’s army, he hasn’t really had much show time this series.

>When we ask whether Master Roshi can keep up with this power scaling, Sakurada tells us: “Isn’t Master Roshi pretty strong? There are things both he and Krillin can do. In addition to the question of Gohan getting his fighting instincts back, we can look forward to how these characters play their roles in this upcoming arc. It was Toriyama’s idea to assemble these ten characters, and I think it’s quite the interesting lineup. But getting all ten members together who are on that promotional image... Please look forward to it!”
>>
>>156242071
So basically Toriyama wants an arc where tricks, gimmicks, teamwork and strategies are more relevant than powerscaling wankfests
We've debated over this like a hundred times but I'm glad it's settled now
>>
>>156242024
Exactly, I didn't mind the moves, but he should've had normal Zamasu do it instead, then we could've seen him using his powers to hold on despite being outclassed. If Merged Zamasu had to use them, make it far bigger, like a moon sized Katchin block, maybe bigger?
>>
File: Goku vs merged Zamas.jpg (3MB, 3416x3423px) Image search: [Google]
Goku vs merged Zamas.jpg
3MB, 3416x3423px
>>156241012
>merged zamasu was just more powerful in the anime.
Nah, anime merged Zamasu and SSB Vegetto are too weak in the anime, deal with it.
>>
Why are you niggers even still talking about muh SSB when we could have fun coming up with possible strategies?

>Krillin uses Solar Flare x100
>everyone in U7 team closes their eyes knowing what's about to happen
>all the other contestants get blinded
>while distracted the rest of the U7 team kicks them out

or

>Frost stuns an opponent with his needle
>Hit quickly comes in with his timeskip to send the opponent out of bounds
>Magetta holds Botamo in his hand and uses him as a shield and weapon

or

>opponent pretends to be knocked out
>rules say that you're only eliminated when you fall out of bounds, if your opponent is knocked out you still have to throw them out
>while he's being thrown out, at the last second he does a surprise attacks and makes the person who was trying to throw him out fall instead
>>
>>156242234
Pretty much. Sakurada said it's the same as previous arcs: Toriyama sends in an outline and he expands it into what we see.

I'm really hopeful about this bit:
>After all, worlds that I can’t even imagine will be created in the future
>>
>>156242590
We still have the extempt four universes, the six universes that were erased and yet unseen dragon god Zalama
>>
File: 010.png (670KB, 1040x1500px) Image search: [Google]
010.png
670KB, 1040x1500px
>>156241193
>Vegeta
>not stronger than SS3 Goku
>>
>>156232306
He won't be Mystic, he's not going to really train, he's not bothering to get god ki (even via hand-out) and won't even give himself up to Buu as power fodder (which Piccolo should do to help balance out the dumb and contribute some techniques).

>>156232928
I'm not so sure he needs pops to be 'whole' (as his 'son'), but whatever. A merger is a merger though it would help if the one who bonded with wasn't piss weak. Random 'warrior' Nameks on new Namek would amount to more. More still if they've been secretly training more seriously since the Frieza incident (just to be used as fodder for powering up our Big Green).

>>156236000
>From the Future
>with the time machine
Was it ever stated they could go forward with it? The time rings themselves don't make sense (for going forward) as if there is only one result being assumed.

>>156236240
>blob
Just how it goes. Would have to take care (or make it slightly lighter/darker in an arbitrary fashion).

>inconsistency of GT
Don't follow in its footsteps deliberately.

>>156236339
So the son too has become a brilliant scientist, I see. How like how to take performance enhancing drugs (without a needle).

>>156236393
He knows about getting raped.
>>
>>156241834
why is goku brwon here?
>>
>>156240303
I love how manga Merged Zamasu actually looks like a fusion between Zamasu and Goku not merely Zamasu with SSJ hair.
>>
>>156242651
That was before their godly power-ups. The one I'm talking about is after.
>>
File: 1489932242399.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1489932242399.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
*blocks your path*

What do you do?
>>
>>156242910
Hold back and kick his ass
>>
>>156242877
>That was before their godly power-ups
And after.
>>
>>156242582
>Flare shown to blind everyone regardless of their awareness of it
>alien knocks them all out of the ring
useless technique

>universe 6 shown to be much better than 7

>lame shit

wow
>>
>>156241564
Both Toei and Toyotaro have no real idea of how to tell a decent story. We pretty much need a 3rd person who can actually tell a decent story to take control. Toriyama can't tell stories he's only there for world building, it's always been his editor setting him straight and then being written as the villain because Toriyama hates being told he's wrong and bad at telling stories. Toyotaro is only a fanfiction author and has no real experience doing the real deal. Toei only have a business minded approach and don't know how to actually do things right and only go through a list of what to do because they think that works.
>>
File: 1489919790344.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1489919790344.webm
3MB, 960x540px
Goku vs Toppo is one of my favorite fights in all of DB
>>
>>156243050
Toei has actually got it right, their only problem is the execution
Every single issue the anime Zamasu arc had was due to poor execution and rushed pacing, but the ideas were all actually good in my opinion
>>
I'm going to go insane if there's not another manga chapter soon....

Seriously, I'm hitting my breaking point. Every week it's one awful thing after another. Not a week goes by without Toei doing something to run this story into the ground. My frustration gets even worse when people still adamantly choose to believe any of this is supposed to be canon.

The manga's the only thing helping me keep it together, guys. It's the only thing that feels like any shred of the love, care, attention, and effort put into what made this story great in the first place. But it's only one chapter to every four episodes of vomit. I don't know if I can take much more of this.

Does anyone know when the next chapter's supposed to come out?
>>
>>156243050
>>156243219
just send him our smug, would be nice to see his ideas and execution put to the practice
>>
File: 1481999521251.gif (780KB, 360x191px) Image search: [Google]
1481999521251.gif
780KB, 360x191px
>>156243320
Nice one anon, I'm saving it
>>
>>156243219
>Every single issue the anime Zamasu arc had was due to poor execution and rushed pacing,
>but the ideas were all actually good in my opinion
Have to disagree there the writing was trash and the arc dragged on and on until the last couple episodes.
>>
>>156243403
I'd rather have Salagir or Dick Tasty handling Super than that retarded faggot.
>>
File: hehehehe.gif (3MB, 640x357px) Image search: [Google]
hehehehe.gif
3MB, 640x357px
>>156243219
Many of the issues with the anime could have been resolved with just 2-3 sentences of explanation
>>
>>156243108
I love Toppo
>Goku hits him with a fucking Warp Kamehameha
>You ripped my suit you faggot
>Gives no fucks about Kaioken
>>
>>156243592
exactly
>few lines to explain what the fuck SS Rage is
>few lines to explain how the Spirit Sword works
>few lines to explain Zamasu's mutation
>two more episodes
bam fixed
>>
>>156243703
Zamasu's "mutation" was explained with his immortality going haywire due to being fused with a non-immortal being
>>
>>156242569
Merged zamasu was stronger with anger.
>>
>>156243850
Ok, then how the fuck did Blacks Zenkai work as it did?
>>
>>156243611
>niggers in YT comments saying Toppo was getting rekt by Goku
>when he doesn't give a shit about SSB and just keeps going and going
>>
>>156243403
I'd probably enjoy Super a lot lot more if he was in charge
>>
In terms of strength
SSB Vegito anime < SSB Vegito manga
Merged Zamasu anime > Merged Zamasu manga
>>
>>156243938
Nah

Anime Vegito = Manga Vegito = Anime Merged Zamasu > Manga Merged Zamasu
>>
>>156243108
It bothered me that it started out with cool technical moves like arm locks and then quickly dissolved into standard DBZ fare, rapid punching and moving faster the eye see. Justice Tornado looked dumb, he should have had more attacks that utilized his big arms like cross chops or elbow drops.
>>
>>156243558
this to be honest.
>>
>>156243850
That explains the purple thing, not the giant arm mutation
>>
>>156243938
Pretty much
>>
>>156243938
>>156244016
Nah

anime-Zamasu = anime-Vegetto <<< manga-Zamasu <<<<< manga-Vegetto

Anime-Zamasu can't even deal with SSB Goku
>>
File: Toei Zenkai.jpg (177KB, 978x1092px) Image search: [Google]
Toei Zenkai.jpg
177KB, 978x1092px
>>156243880
>>
>>156244046
He should have used Nam's diving cross arm attack
>>
>>156244063
> Goku breaks his arm
> regeneration "malfunctions" and he ends up with a slob of tumor for an arm
>>
>>156238621
>He has more potential than Gohan
Never stated. He was also just a filler character in a sense to simply remind the viewers there's a mini-Goku after the Cell Saga. Of all the major characters in DB, Goten is probably the one with the least amount of purpose.
>>
>>156244138
Zamasu powered up in the middle of the fight.

So Anime Zamasu > Manga Zamasu
>>
>>156244193
What is Gohan's purpose in the anime right now anyway? Do they even know what they're doing with him anymore? He's just been so whiny, annoying and unlikable to the point he'd be better off just completely written out or killed off permanently.
>>
>>156244141
That's fucking stupid and still makes no sense when cheated zenkai just fucking disappeared when he fought Vegeta at the end
It would be fine with manga rules because one day Black would be 100% used to Goku body so he would never become stronger again, but it's just bullshit in the anime
>>
>>156244226
He literally gained a bigger arm, no more
>>
>>156244138
Manga Zamasu can't even deal with Base Vegetto before eating a senzu bean

LOL
>>
>>156244316
The fap hand.
>>
File: Headcanon.png (1024KB, 1195x660px) Image search: [Google]
Headcanon.png
1024KB, 1195x660px
>>156244316
Nice headcanon.
>>
File: weak god.png (275KB, 976x546px) Image search: [Google]
weak god.png
275KB, 976x546px
>>156244138
>>156244226
>Zamasu powered up in the middle of the fight.
This, anime Merged Zamasu started out weaker than his manga version but then asked for a power up. Hence why he went from getting rekted by Goku himself to holding his own against Vegetto.
>>
Vegito in both versions > Anime Zamasu > Manga Zamasu

Objectively true
>>
File: 1492306384283.png (2MB, 1563x913px) Image search: [Google]
1492306384283.png
2MB, 1563x913px
>>156244274
Put your trip back on, you know you want to.
>>
File: goten.gif (1MB, 497x276px) Image search: [Google]
goten.gif
1MB, 497x276px
>>156238621
>He has more potential than Gohan

Since when?
>>
>>156244274
He never will die. Instead he's gonna get another ass pull power up and eclipse even Vegeta in power. Only to be behind Goku.
>>
File: 1487794676154.jpg (223KB, 1739x696px) Image search: [Google]
1487794676154.jpg
223KB, 1739x696px
>>156244274
Let's see:

>be a freak of nature with the greatest potential for power even admitted by Vegeta and Goku
>gets lazy because as he got older he's more interested in being a normal person then being a fighter/martial artist
>timeskip happens
>gets even weaker and humiliated by Freeza after his >training
>decides to train hard with Piccolo since he now knows he can't repeat this cycle of hoping his dad and Vegeta will deal with shit
>gets swole and resembles his peak/prime like he was at in the Buu Saga as Ultimate Gohan
>this gets ignored in the exhibition match (including his hair bang for whatever reason because the animators in modern Toei are even worse then ever)
>writers seem to not know what they want to do with him fluctuating between continuing his training and stopping

They really have no idea what they want to do with him. Seems like there is a honest struggle between certain writers and staff on how he's handled and what he's supposed to be doing.
>>
File: Toei_Animation_logo.svg.png (110KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Toei_Animation_logo.svg.png
110KB, 1280x960px
>>156244279
>That's fucking stupid and still makes no sense
>>
File: Goten ages.jpg (1MB, 1457x1032px) Image search: [Google]
Goten ages.jpg
1MB, 1457x1032px
>>156244428
>>156244421

I never thought I'd see my Gotenfags again. I've been in hiding since my bet where I thought Black was Goten.
>>
>>156243611
I am very badass
>>
File: Gohan and Vegeta.png (915KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Gohan and Vegeta.png
915KB, 1280x720px
>>156244458
Even in vidya
>>
>>156240637
Frieza was way weaker than 17, trained for a fraction of the time he did, and was at or above SSB.

Krillin, Tien, and Yamcha trained with Kami for only a third of the time Goku did, and even though they were either at his same level as a kid after King Piccolo or still lower than him, they still wound up 2-3 times stronger than Goku did during the Piccolo Jr arc.

Goku trained for six months with King Kai, and without the Kaioken was only slightly stronger than Nappa . Piccolo trained for like a month, and then fused with a half-dead Namekian who only had a power level of 42,000, and wound up being evenly matched with Frieza's second form which was over 1,000,000.

The rate characters power up has always been inconsistent.
>>
>>156244331
Say who? We didn't see Vegetto until he shot the beam. As far we know he could used all his strenght as SSB returning to base and then eat the senzu (which would be an intelligent use of the senzus)

>also
>"LOL"
You must be older than 18 to post here.
>>
File: hi cutie.jpg (58KB, 678x960px) Image search: [Google]
hi cutie.jpg
58KB, 678x960px
>>156244487
your hands were so soft anon-kun
>>
File: 1492305076515.gif (1MB, 480x357px) Image search: [Google]
1492305076515.gif
1MB, 480x357px
>>156244487
I'm a family man anon.
>>
>>156244526
>>156244458
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5sRnyLHSvU

Why does his bang disappear?
>>
>>156244421
who?
>>
File: Goten punched.gif (970KB, 378x213px) Image search: [Google]
Goten punched.gif
970KB, 378x213px
>>156244570
Oh jesus not you again
>>
File: 9yRdXir.png (393KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
9yRdXir.png
393KB, 1280x720px
Why is he so dreamy?
>>
File: C8Xig6MUQAAx5DC.jpg (122KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
C8Xig6MUQAAx5DC.jpg
122KB, 1024x576px
>>156244608
Only in the tournament will it appear
>>
>>156244392
>>156244409
>merged Zamasu needs a power up to not get his ass kicked by SSBKK Goku

I guess Toei don't understand how fusion works
>>
This just goes to show that Dr. Gero could take on the Gods of Destruction if given enough time.
>>
File: videl.gif (2MB, 500x253px) Image search: [Google]
videl.gif
2MB, 500x253px
What went so wrong with Videl? She was perfection back in the Buu saga. Is it a curse for the Son family that the females looks and personality becomes shit? Videl didn't do a change as drastic as Chi Chi, but still.
>>
>>156244555
>You must be older than 18 to post here.
>cant recognize obvious bait

I say the same to you, anon
>>
File: GohanGotenChiChi.png (440KB, 586x423px) Image search: [Google]
GohanGotenChiChi.png
440KB, 586x423px
>>156244602
So is Gohan
>>
File: Videl Goofy imitation.jpg (106KB, 671x759px) Image search: [Google]
Videl Goofy imitation.jpg
106KB, 671x759px
>>156244746
>>
>>156244608
>>156244701
Ignoring the helmet and the cape, I really like the Great Saiyaman outfit, it looks good on Gohan.

>>156244763
>Toei never gave us a little filler arc of young Gohan SoL antics with baby Goten
Fucking wasted opportunity.
>>
File: Saiyan soup.gif (1MB, 480x366px) Image search: [Google]
Saiyan soup.gif
1MB, 480x366px
>>156244602
Would you drink Saiyan soup?
>>
>>156244046
>and then quickly dissolved into standard DBZ fare, rapid punching and moving faster the eye see
He wasn't fast enough for SSB and probably wasn't going to fuck around when he powered up while Goku was going SSB KK
>>
File: Gohan and Videl (2).jpg (200KB, 1183x665px) Image search: [Google]
Gohan and Videl (2).jpg
200KB, 1183x665px
>>156244801
>Fucking wasted opportunity.

I wanna see the transition Gohan made from 9 years old to 16, I wanna see how he'd look inbetween
>>
>>156244702
What's even stranger is that Black by himself was stronger than Goku.
>>
Y'know, sometimes I wish Oolong turned into a talking dildo so I can shove him up my ass.
>>
File: 1466940195093.jpg (114KB, 416x600px) Image search: [Google]
1466940195093.jpg
114KB, 416x600px
>>156244638
when are you going to make another bet darling
>>
File: Teen Goku&Chichi.jpg (268KB, 1024x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Teen Goku&Chichi.jpg
268KB, 1024x1536px
>>156244746
Teen Chi Chi was perfection.
>>
File: 1492778412205.jpg (18KB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
1492778412205.jpg
18KB, 260x260px
>>156244867
>>
File: Teen Goten and Trunks with Mai.jpg (246KB, 760x1091px) Image search: [Google]
Teen Goten and Trunks with Mai.jpg
246KB, 760x1091px
>>156244868
Anon please I learned my lesson, wait for Gohanfag instead.
>>
>>156244838
I want to see those two engaging in hot sweaty sex.
>>
File: SSJ2 Gohan power.jpg (250KB, 799x758px) Image search: [Google]
SSJ2 Gohan power.jpg
250KB, 799x758px
>>156244922
>>
>>156244940
Man I remember all those early internet days of looking up DBZ hentai doujins. Cutest couple.
>>
>>156244922
I'd rather see these two engage in violent bloody sex.
>>
>>156236688
The color of fur should change with the state. The visible pupil like SS3 (which has the brow that makes more sense for SS4 as is) and original SS4 (aside from SSG) strikes me as random. Oozaru has pure red eyes, but that might make it hard to tell where they're looking (didn't stop them with the LSS design) aside from coming off as evil.

The elf ears might make it look silly. Same to vampire-like teeth (or even the red eyes *which the eyeliner already sort of does for them*). Sideburns would probably not sit well either. Have to strike a balance when mixing the two (lots of ways to go wrong). Great apes standardize hair, but that's not so hot here (nor even their unchanged default hair, perhaps). Some between state as is already the case seems fine (I'd say Trunks would be the biggest problem with his odd hair color and type).

>original gi colors
This presuming he can go right into this state (avoiding their destruction), they were made by Bulma with material able to change sizes, someone like Piccolo helped with the most metro of all beams or this is another case of magical fashion from transformation.

Anyway, pic related was one take I'd come across, but I'd say it needs re-tooling for sure. It doesn't make much sense to take away the chest fur (makes more sense to lose it elsewhere), but doing as was done with the original SS4 seems pleasing (breaks up the color concern you mentioned *just a bit*). This example is also not quite as bulky as SS4 (which helps *without needing to go as far as LSS did*).
>>
File: 1473333952187.png (225KB, 679x720px) Image search: [Google]
1473333952187.png
225KB, 679x720px
>>156244819
>no Torankusu
Shit soup.
>>
File: qeduhif.png (958KB, 1290x725px) Image search: [Google]
qeduhif.png
958KB, 1290x725px
how do I become strong like buru shogun?
>>
>>156244746
Videl gets better again in EoZ
>>
File: TRUNKS DESTROYS MAI'S HYMEN.png (572KB, 1024x1348px) Image search: [Google]
TRUNKS DESTROYS MAI'S HYMEN.png
572KB, 1024x1348px
>>156245013
MAIIIIIIIIIIIII
>>
>>156244763
>dance my puppets, dance.
>>
>>156244993
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuFNwYaAEyA&t=37s
>>
File: dbz289-52.png (690KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
dbz289-52.png
690KB, 640x480px
>>156245052
Her appearance does at least. Same with Chi Chi. I really hope they retcon Bulma's appearance though. She looked fucking horrible in EoZ.
>>
File: torankusucollage (toriyama).png (2MB, 1492x1506px) Image search: [Google]
torankusucollage (toriyama).png
2MB, 1492x1506px
>>
Man Dragon Ball Super is fucking doodoo.

Lets introduce this crazy god form that should put you in the absolute top .000001% of all beings in terms of power, and then not do anything to actually demonstrate just how strong it is.

Like these niggas should be fucking destroying planets every time they scratch their nuts.

These mother fuckers should be imploding galaxies every time they stub their toe.

But nah, Krillen, Android 17 and Buu can hold their own. Like Krillen shouldn't even be able to look at SSB without fucking dying.

I think the new form is retarded from day one, but if you're going to do this God bull shit at least bring it up a notch.

All the fights look the same and have the same impact as they did back when SSJ was a brand new thing. Zamasu getting punched by SSB Goku shouldn't hit a building and make a small crater. That nigga needs to go through the planet
>>
>>156244819
I'd train with them.
>>
File: torankusucollage (toyotaro).png (1MB, 1078x922px) Image search: [Google]
torankusucollage (toyotaro).png
1MB, 1078x922px
>>
File: dbs_gokublack.jpg (70KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
dbs_gokublack.jpg
70KB, 1200x675px
>Post yfw Toriyama and Toei decide to keep milking the franchise after Super with a new series called DB:Next Generations about the adventures of Uub, Pan, Bra, Marron, 17's kids, with also Goten, Trunks and Mai as teenagers.
>>
>>156240303
The chapter seriously just ends like that or is there some missing pages?
>>
File: gohan eoz.png (891KB, 897x509px) Image search: [Google]
gohan eoz.png
891KB, 897x509px
>>156245118
Why didn't Trunks and Goten get any taller after 10 years, /a/?
>>
>>156245143
Fuck off!

The anime if for fun, read the manga if you want consistency.

Complaining will change nothing, DBS will still be popular.
>>
File: 1491579949540.jpg (36KB, 391x446px) Image search: [Google]
1491579949540.jpg
36KB, 391x446px
>>156245085
>>156245126
>>156245173
TORANKUSU!
>>
>>156245223
Why is Gohan so tall? Is this the benefit of having Piccolo as his sensei?
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-04-22-14h45m22s422.png (2MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-04-22-14h45m22s422.png
2MB, 1920x1090px
>>156245118
Not a fan of the Hillary Clinton look?
>>
File: Trunks and Goten.png (1MB, 1355x768px) Image search: [Google]
Trunks and Goten.png
1MB, 1355x768px
>>156245254
G-GOTEN
>>
File: chichi.png (962KB, 1280x736px) Image search: [Google]
chichi.png
962KB, 1280x736px
>>156245118
Chi Chi a cute
>>
File: gohan tall.png (244KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
gohan tall.png
244KB, 540x304px
>>156245293
Ox King
>>
File: 17.jpg (46KB, 1240x700px) Image search: [Google]
17.jpg
46KB, 1240x700px
I can't wait to see /ourboy/ in the new episode.
>>
I picked this up and got past the U6/U7 tournament arc. What was the reception of each fight out of curiosity?
>>
File: Gohan too tall.png (393KB, 400x1462px) Image search: [Google]
Gohan too tall.png
393KB, 400x1462px
>>156245321
>>156245293
>>156245223

Been waiting to post this
>>
File: ChiChi abandoned.png (596KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ChiChi abandoned.png
596KB, 640x480px
>>156245296
Always felt bad for Chi Chi during this scene. But I guess she has only herself to blame.
>>
File: Final Flash.webm (2MB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
Final Flash.webm
2MB, 1000x700px
>>156245143
>>
File: 1487534369836.gif (393KB, 540x310px) Image search: [Google]
1487534369836.gif
393KB, 540x310px
>>156241717
Fucking kek
>>
File: 121434432.jpg (35KB, 336x188px) Image search: [Google]
121434432.jpg
35KB, 336x188px
>>156245327
Me too, i hope he and Goku become bros after this episode.
>>
File: Kid Trunks sees his future dong.jpg (187KB, 800x1120px) Image search: [Google]
Kid Trunks sees his future dong.jpg
187KB, 800x1120px
>>156245387
Well yes, she should have picked a better husband.
>>
File: Chi-Chi sad.png (2MB, 3129x502px) Image search: [Google]
Chi-Chi sad.png
2MB, 3129x502px
>>156245387
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-04-22-14h50m11s804.png (2MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-04-22-14h50m11s804.png
2MB, 1920x1090px
How strong is this little bastard?
>>
File: future chichi misses gohan.png (2MB, 1631x917px) Image search: [Google]
future chichi misses gohan.png
2MB, 1631x917px
>>156245468
Kid Buu's power in a 10 year old kid.
>>
File: Jealous of the true OTP.png (251KB, 987x1015px) Image search: [Google]
Jealous of the true OTP.png
251KB, 987x1015px
>>156245302
>only time he's slightly taller he gets the dose from Gohan
>main timeline he takes it from Goten no height gains
how can she even compete?
>>
File: Z_Fighters_Having_A_Party.png (282KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
Z_Fighters_Having_A_Party.png
282KB, 500x373px
>>156245296
Absolutely not. It looks so ridiculous and hideous. All the other designs looked fine though.
>>
>>156245296
That hair is horrible.
>>
File: EoZ characters.jpg (699KB, 2037x3056px) Image search: [Google]
EoZ characters.jpg
699KB, 2037x3056px
>>156245521
>>156245537
>>
>>156245468

>Uub was born with kid buu's full power as his untrained base and Super is inventing all these powerups just to make Goku's base strong enough to replicate EoZ perfectly.
>>
>>156245118
>>156245296
>>156245387
Chichi=GILF

I also have little doubt that Bulma's mom wished for eternal youth at some point during the series.
>>
>>156245468
considering how strong goku is at that point, he can likely beat toppo
>>
File: Goten mad.png (2MB, 1593x919px) Image search: [Google]
Goten mad.png
2MB, 1593x919px
>>156245570

>Goten hates looking like Goku
>Goten hates training
>Goten obsessed with sex
>>
Did Gohan and Goten take baths together?
>>
>>156245640
>Goten hates looking like Goku
>So he looks like his grandmother instead
You do you, Goten. Fight the power!
>>
File: torankusu spotted.png (26KB, 162x518px) Image search: [Google]
torankusu spotted.png
26KB, 162x518px
>>156245570
I was looking for this pic, thanks anon.

It will be nice if we have an official updated version of this in the Super manga.
>>
>>156239750
No bully.
>>
>>156241834
I remember when Vegeta reminded Zammy that a rose by any other name is still Goku.
>>
File: Goku and Gine 8.jpg (344KB, 667x867px) Image search: [Google]
Goku and Gine 8.jpg
344KB, 667x867px
>>156245685
All the time.

>>156245697
Gine will never ever meet her grandchildren.
>>
File: family laugh.gif (946KB, 480x357px) Image search: [Google]
family laugh.gif
946KB, 480x357px
>>156245685
I'm sure they did. And I'm sure Goku eventually joined too. I'm more interested to find out if Chi Chi joined them.
>>
>>156241042
Anime is WHITE, manga is a dark Grey - what I mean by this is, if anime Zamasu was a Yugioh villain living out his DBZ fantasy, then manga Zamas is going to go full Magic The Gathering - I can even guess part of his deck. Check thusly, ningen.
>Bitter Jesus junior Kai
>>
>>156245685
Yes, that's how Gohan taught Goten how to fuck Chichi.
>>
>>156245537
Why is Trunks a kid again in that photo?
>>
File: 1478895205808.jpg (200KB, 649x710px) Image search: [Google]
1478895205808.jpg
200KB, 649x710px
Reminder that god-tier-in-base-form Goku isn't canon anymore so this kid isn't even Namek Freeza tier
>>
File: DBS 53.png (404KB, 975x553px) Image search: [Google]
DBS 53.png
404KB, 975x553px
>>156245909
>Reminder that god-tier-in-base-form Goku isn't canon
Except it is, pic related referring to SSJ2 Goku.
>>
>>156241128
>B+ delicious ground round cow meat
>Yes you guessed the implied film allusion aren't you a bright boy
>Have a pot and advil brownie
>>
They shouldn't have used SSB against 17. That's it. That's how you fix the episode. Let him just be SSJ3 if you want to show how strong 17 is now.
SSB has become so overused it's meaningless and unexciting.
>>
>>156245387
I used to hate her, but as the years go by I just find her hotter and hotter. Even if she can be an overdramatic cunt sometimes, Goku is lucky he landed a waifu as loyal as her.
>>
>>156245979
>anime
HAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: 56460244_p0.jpg (478KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
56460244_p0.jpg
478KB, 600x800px
>>156245866
I think they're supposed to be teenagers in that pic, considering Pan is a toddler.

>>156245537
Why is Bulma wearing those clothes in a beach anyway?
>>
>>156243108
>A filler battle with no tension whatsoever and mediocre animation
>Favorite fight
>>
>>156246074
Goten looks like a teenager, but Trunks looks like a kid.
>>
>>156246028
>Goku is lucky he landed a waifu as loyal as her
He can't really be considered "lucky" if he doesn't give a shit about marriage.
>>
File: C9q8ithVwAAvI_G @kuuta_pneuma.jpg (89KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
C9q8ithVwAAvI_G @kuuta_pneuma.jpg
89KB, 700x700px
>>156244687
It's the power of settling down and finding a true purpose in life not centered around assassinating an alien monkey.
>>
>>156245640
will he be a rapist like his mother?
>>
File: chichi.jpg (36KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
chichi.jpg
36KB, 500x375px
>>156246028
her hair is still a dissapointment when she can look so much better and still milfy
>>
>>156245987
>Let him just be SSJ3 if you want to show how strong 17 is now.
Base Goku is stronger than SS3 Gotenks, and SS Gotenks is already SS3 tier
Goku shouldn't have use ANY transformation against any member of the team
>>
>>156246129
Expect a lot of saiyan hybrids without a father. Goten will impregnate and leave.
>>
File: 1492134792803.jpg (26KB, 362x362px) Image search: [Google]
1492134792803.jpg
26KB, 362x362px
>Super Trunks will never look like a 13 year old
>>
>>156246173
gotta improve the mortal levels somehow. maybe rape some briefs for their brilliance genes
>>
File: 1468203685682.jpg (17KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1468203685682.jpg
17KB, 640x480px
>>156245640
>goten going on a date means he is obsessed with sex
>>
Is Kibito a Supreme Kai since the Kibito Kai fusion lasted forever? Also are there more than one Supreme Kai in each universe like there was a South and East that were killed by Buu or was that retconned?
>>
>>156246182
>>
>>156246262
>Is Kibito a Supreme Kai
No, he's just a shinjin. Shin IS a Supreme Kai which is why the fusion lasted.

>Also are there more than one Supreme Kai in each universe like there was a South and East that were killed by Buu or was that retconned?
If Gowasu is any indication, no, there seems to be just the one plus any apprentices they might have.
>>
File: 1474748253933.gif (953KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1474748253933.gif
953KB, 500x282px
>>156246126
Yeah, it's nice to see that he matured and got a great job and a family.

I miss his smugness and cocky attitude though.
>>
File: 1492719891868.jpg (99KB, 486x800px) Image search: [Google]
1492719891868.jpg
99KB, 486x800px
>>156246330
>>
>>156246262
>Is Kibito a Supreme Kai since the Kibito Kai fusion lasted forever?
No but Shin is, that's enough
>>
>>156246349
>If Gowasu is any indication, no
?
>>
>>156246349
>>156246373
Oh ok thanks
>>
>>156246330
>>156238621
Why do the second sons in this family look like clones of their fathers?
>>
File: Trunks forceful penetration.gif (1002KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Trunks forceful penetration.gif
1002KB, 500x281px
>>156246182
I'm tired of Kid Trunks and his annoying voice. Hope he grows up in the next arc though.
>>
You think the other Z Warriors fucked Chi-Chi while Goku was dead?
>>
>>156246426
I wish these two had a sword fight before he got killed.
>>
>>156246448
Maybe they fucked your mom while your dad wasn't around.
>>
>>156246421
Gowasu seems to be the only Supreme Kai in his universe and he was training Zamasu to replace him some day. So far there's been nothing to suggest the other universes have more than one Supreme Kai. Although Fuwa did have that green guy as his attendant.
>>
>>156246509
t. Goku
>>
>>156246244
He certainly is infinitely more interested than Goku. That's for sure.
>>
File: Valese_and_her_ice-cream.png (438KB, 707x532px) Image search: [Google]
Valese_and_her_ice-cream.png
438KB, 707x532px
>>156246577
His girlfriend isn't half bad either
>>
File: Prince of Charlie Murphy.jpg (80KB, 500x403px) Image search: [Google]
Prince of Charlie Murphy.jpg
80KB, 500x403px
>>156246244
>Goten going on a date means Black Goku has merged with the child either through returning as a Muk lookalike or Zamasu is a Weegee angel or that weird scythe portal full of clones
>>
>>156246531
>implying goku would give a shit about people fucking chichi

>>156246577
Anyone is more interested in sex than Goku.
>>
Let us assume that for some incomprehensible reason I want to watch both GT and Super. Is there any advantage to watching one before the other, even though they aren't connected at all?
>>
>>156246524
>Gowasu seems to be the only Supreme Kai in his universe
So? Shin was the only one until the old man appeared

>he was training Zamasu to replace him some day
Which means Gowasu wants to retire and he's training Zamasu to become a Kaioshin, not necessarily that Gowasu MUST retire if Zamasu will become a Kaioshin too

>So far there's been nothing to suggest the other universes have more than one Supreme Kai.
It's the opposite, though. There was several Kaioshin in U7 time ago and there's nothing suggesting one Kaioshin is the rule in other universes. There was one Kaioshin in U7 because reasons and there is one Kaioshin in U10 because reasons, we don't know about the other universes.
>>
>>156246048
Z A M A S U W I N S
>>
File: C01ImmkUUAA4TV7 @haro_mikan.jpg (223KB, 1000x980px) Image search: [Google]
C01ImmkUUAA4TV7 @haro_mikan.jpg
223KB, 1000x980px
>>156246358
>I miss his smugness and cocky attitude though.
Based on last week's preview, we'll probably get to see that side of him in this new ep, so there's that. They're giving us the whole 17 package in two episodes instead of one.
>>
>>156243108

You'd be so dizzy after a "Justice Tornado".
>>
>>156246706
Watch DBS before and then GT so Goku's ridiculous base strength would not look (not so) fucking stupid
>>
>>156245987
You really don't get the point of Super Sonic in this show do you?
>>
>>156246687
t. Gohan
>>
>>156246825
>Kid Goku suddenly no-sells attacks from Omega Shenron while charging the Spirit Bomb
The fuck was that?
>>
>>156246817
I might buy a burrito & wander into a parking lot full of a lovely bunch of coconuts after an attack like that.
>>
>>156246943
He did the same thing against Kid Buu.
What I thought was going on was him absorbing a little energy from the Spirit Bomb so it wouldn't hurt him.
I know I could be entirely wrong, but they never gave a solid explanation.
>>
>>156247081
>He did the same thing against Kid Buu.
No
>>
File: 1492305292369.png (873KB, 1268x678px) Image search: [Google]
1492305292369.png
873KB, 1268x678px
>>156246922
Delete this, Gohan loves his Otousan.
>>
>>156244746
thats kind of what happens when you become a mother, your child becomes your life. too bad you're a virgin, or you would know that
>>
>>156247081
What? No. Fuck no. Goku just fucking stood there while Vegeta got anally devastated by Buublegum.
>>
File: anime_question_girl.jpg (109KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
anime_question_girl.jpg
109KB, 500x500px
>>156246492
Is that movie good? I never watched it.
>>
>>156247314
It's decent
>>
>>156238621
Because Gotenks nailed SSJ3, can't have that.
>>
>>156247117
>>156247288
No. When Kid Buu picked up on Goku not throwing the Spirit Bomb because of Vegeta, he bombarded Goku with tons of ki blasts.
>>
File: Comfy Gohan.jpg (776KB, 869x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Comfy Gohan.jpg
776KB, 869x1400px
>>156247314
>>156247350

Had Gohan in a nice outfit
>>
File: 1477876269013.jpg (38KB, 363x463px) Image search: [Google]
1477876269013.jpg
38KB, 363x463px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeUe1R_tEII
Schemmel's Bond villain Black is bad enough, but what the fuck were they thinking with Zamasu's voice? It legit sounds like they got the dude that voiced Goku in the Big Green dub
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRbLRPSE-iU
>>
>>156244428
Since he became super saiyan with no hardcore training
>>
Buu WILL ABSORB Lavenda
>Faulconer score will play during this
>>
>>156247369
No he didn't. Goku didn't take any damage while charging the Spirit Bomb.
>>
File: 1492367234316.png (700KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
1492367234316.png
700KB, 1360x768px
>>156247377
>THIS IS SUPER SAIYAN ROSAY GOKU BLACK

JUST
>>
>>156247369
Only pic related happened, Zbaby
>>
>>156247377
Let the erahducayshun baygin
>>
>>156247376
>trunks trying to hold vegeta
Cute!
>>
File: Dr. Wily's secret fanfic.jpg (143KB, 960x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Dr. Wily's secret fanfic.jpg
143KB, 960x1200px
>>156247377
I hope when they do Jelly Vegeta they have Brian Drummond and Bosch overlayed with a depressed and unhinged sounding Big Green Prince Vegetables and English BASS
>>
>>156247377
>This is Super Saiyan Rose Goku Black
God DBS is so dumb
>>
>>156247376
>Super Columbine 2 Gohan smiling
>>
>>156247675
What else was he supposed to say?
>>
>>156247675
Zamasu calling himself "Goku Black" is already stupid
>>
>>156247377
But Rosé is basically a bond villain. Its easier to make Goku sound evil in japanese since the VA already does the whoke Son Family so its just a simple change in tone.

With English, evil is usually "just add British"
>>
File: IMG_4001.jpg (165KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4001.jpg
165KB, 1334x750px
>>
>>156247377
>Goku Black (Super Saiyan Rosé Goku Black (Super Saiyan Rosé Goku Black (Super Saiyan Rosé Goku Black (Super Saiyan Rosé Goku Black (Super Saiyan Rosé Goku Black (Super Saiyan Rosé Goku Black (Super Saiyan Rosé Goku Black (Super Saiyan Rosé Goku Black))))))))
What the fuck
>>
>>156247802
>Not smiling after killing a bunch of turbo normals ruining your comfy planet
>>
>>156247916
Wow, over 2 months just to cover recruiting everyone. Wonder how long they're going to make the actual tournament last.
>>
>>156248076
>Implying the tournament will happen
>>
File: STOP IT GOKU.jpg (9KB, 200x176px) Image search: [Google]
STOP IT GOKU.jpg
9KB, 200x176px
>>156247916
>Overcoming the Wall!
what wall
>Goku x Gohan
What did they mean by this

>>156248012
>turbo normals
>>
>>156248076
It would be funny if the tournament only lasts like 10 episodes or less.
>>
File: lxJb7Ja.gif (6KB, 149x296px) Image search: [Google]
lxJb7Ja.gif
6KB, 149x296px
>>156247488
>don't tell me what justice is - you don't even begin to grasp it
>>
>>156247377
BIG GREEN DED?
>>
>>156247820
Hey kiddo, give me your lunch money! *stabs*
>>
YOU INHERITED
THE BLOOD OF SAIYA PEOPLE
>>
File: 1466925901586.jpg (5KB, 234x215px) Image search: [Google]
1466925901586.jpg
5KB, 234x215px
>>156247916
>>156248076
>if the tournament doesn't last literally 2 episodes, the manga could be able to legitimately play catch up
Don't know how to feel.
>>
>>156247839
Blame Bulma for that one
>>
File: 1492297762841.png (280KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1492297762841.png
280KB, 640x480px
>>156248154
The god wall/ buu saga potential wall.
>>
>>156247377
>ROSAY
Who the fuck says it like that
>>
>>156247861
Why didn't they go French or use the guy who voiced Super Mario?
>Yes, it's a me! Goku!
>>
>>156248422
That's what the accent mark is for
>>
File: ch015-27.jpg (225KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ch015-27.jpg
225KB, 800x1200px
>>156247839
He doesn't, it was Bulma who gave him that name.
>>
>>156248076
The tournament is shaped like a Time Dreidel for a reason - cause it's only the beginning of a long, recursive night for our "heroes"
>>
>>156248399
No, in the game, Zamasu is calling himself by that name
I can buy Bulma using such a stupid and boring name because "hey he looks like Goku but wears black and we ignore his real name!" but why would Zamasu use that name? Specially when the protags already knew that his name is Zamasu when he turned Rose
>>
>>156239936
Because Goku and Vegeta have trained non-stop too, and been forced to improve beyond that because of all the high-level characters they’ve faced since.
It doesn’t make sense for 17 to be almost on par with SSB Goku just from defending some shitty island.
>>
>>156248519
See >>156248542
>>
>>156248422
>WHEN I'M LEADING
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qK-JVCWhkM
>>
>>156248542
>Specially when the protags already knew that his name is Zamasu when he turned Rose
They didn't learn that until the second future visit.
>>
>>156247377
I WANT THE MAGIC STICK
>>
>>156248729
Well in the anime
Still, Zamasu using "Goku Black" name is stupid
>>
>>156248742
NOW I WANT TOTAL POOOOOWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR
>>
>>156238621
because fuck him
>>
>>156248387
>the manga could be able to legitimately play catch up
I don't see that happening unless the manga becomes weekly, the FT arc in manga doesn't seem like it's close to ending.
>>
are we literally going to have the build up to the tournament be longer than the tournament itself?
>>
>>156249304
It's going to be the Buu saga again. The tournament won't even happen
>>
File: 590.png (248KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
590.png
248KB, 640x480px
>>156249398
Fuck not again
>>
>>156249113
>the FT arc in manga doesn't seem like it's close to ending.
How so? I actually see the opposite. It'll probably end in next month's chapter. And the manga will probably skip all this recruitment padding in the US arc too.
>>
>>156249398
I still think everything paid off in the Buu saga despite the buildup taking a century
>>
>>156249398

I actually don't see how the tournament gets stopped outside the Grand Priest doing something, or one of the GoDs lashing out at the fighters still in upon his/her universe being eliminated.
>>
>>156249555
What better time to stage a takeover when all the gods and their strongest fighters are gathered together to be taken out in one swoop?
>>
>>156249517
Honestly even though the climax was pretty damn good, I was burnt out by neverending slough of buildup and stopped giving a damn, I just wanted the fucking arc to end already.
>>
File: 1480904036310.png (48KB, 609x281px) Image search: [Google]
1480904036310.png
48KB, 609x281px
>>156249449
>How so?
No one is strong enough to take out Merged Zamasu and Toyo said the rest of the arc will be different from the anime if it ends next chapter that wouldn't really be the case.
>>
>>156249615
>taking over the shit universes
>in a scenario where all but one will be delet'd anyway
What a fucking stupid plan.
>>
What's going to be Goku's new transformation for the tournament?
>>
File: Rangers_Clean.jpg (3MB, 2048x1488px) Image search: [Google]
Rangers_Clean.jpg
3MB, 2048x1488px
>>156249449
>And the manga will probably skip all this recruitment padding in the US arc too.
Doubt that, especially 17 since he hasn't been in the main story for a while now.
>>
>>156249729
Goku realizing he can go Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan 2
>>
File: 1492226341405.jpg (37KB, 500x430px) Image search: [Google]
1492226341405.jpg
37KB, 500x430px
>>156249626
Me too, I remember already being fucking sick of watching it when Buu started to was absorb everyone who was going to fight him.
>>
File: 2twg22.jpg (114KB, 550x847px) Image search: [Google]
2twg22.jpg
114KB, 550x847px
>>156249598
Soon I hope
>>
File: smug cell.gif (498KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
smug cell.gif
498KB, 500x281px
>>156246653
One of many rapes to be with the monkey beast of high impact sexual violence.

>>156246687
That would be the joke, yes.

>>156246810
They're missing an important part of the family.
>>
>>156249870
His outfit would be so much better if his black undershirt wasn't skintight.
>>
File: 1492784569881.jpg (112KB, 560x792px) Image search: [Google]
1492784569881.jpg
112KB, 560x792px
>>156249895
Black's outfit is perfect the way it is. Except maybe for the white boots.
>>
>>156249598
When Mao can safely leave the Shrine of Resurrection and Flonne has been safely woken from her catatonic shut down - it's all spelled out I mean geeze do I always have to do this?.
>>
>>156249729
Fully mastered Kaio-Ken
>>
>>156249965

He already has if he can casually activate it. He needs something where x20 doesn't work ala Frieza to spur the next transformation.
>>
File: 1491935608629.png (165KB, 900x503px) Image search: [Google]
1491935608629.png
165KB, 900x503px
>>156249598
Never, he's going to get a different ningen body to finish the job
>>
>>156249729
Super Saiyan 5 Rose
>GT will be one of the other universes dubbed by another known studio
>>
>>156250060
It would've been really cool if the whole Future Trunks/Zamasu Saga had been Future Zamasu body-jacking Future Gohan's body. Would've nailed Trunks PTSD and suffering even more.
>>
>>156249747
17 is clearly the only canon part of this
Kuririn's recruitment is recicled ("hur hur I'm not a fighter anymor-OK I'll fight"), Gohan's is recicled too (and he doesn't even lose his ultimate form in the Super manga, training is even more pointless) and Tenshinhan dojo doesn't look much different from other fillers.
If you take a look at 17's, it really looks like it was scripted by Toriyama. Dende and Goku talks about Oob (whitout contradict the epilogue like Toei's filler scene did at Champa arc), Dende shows a cool new ability with the palace, 17 fix Boo arc inconsistency by saying he knows how Goku voice is even if he doesn't know how he looks and 17 talks about his family. The space poachers and that shit is clearly Toei's filler but I bet the Goku-17 meeting itself is canon
>>
>>156249449
I'll say 2 more chapters. Next month for Trunks power up and he almost defeating Zamasu and the next one with Zamasu defeat, Zeno and the end of the arc.
>>
>>156249939
It's a nazi thing anon
>>
File: image.jpg (108KB, 599x413px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108KB, 599x413px
>>156247369
>>
File: Future Kid Trunks.png (2MB, 1222x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Future Kid Trunks.png
2MB, 1222x1400px
>>156250283
Yeah, I feel like only one more chapter won't be enough and the ending will feel rushed, just like how it happened with the anime. Unless the last chapter has more pages than usual.
>>
>>156249965
This, the current Op seems to really be pushing this.
>>
File: Read the damn manga.png (441KB, 666x475px) Image search: [Google]
Read the damn manga.png
441KB, 666x475px
>>156250346
ftfy
>>
>>156249747
>18 not giving a fuck about the animals
Canon.
>>
>>156249649
>Merged Zamasu
But he's on a time limit now though. He'll probably defuse and Trunks will take on Black while they live the immortal Zamasu for Future Zeno to delete. Merged Zamasu defusing would be a different enough take from the anime too imo.

>>156249747
That's why I said
>recruitment padding
We'll obviously get some time allotted to the recruitment of U7's team, but I doubt it'll be anywhere near as long as it's taking in the anime.

>>156250283
That could work as well, though it'll kinda feel like it'd be dragging a bit. We'll see though.
>>
File: Drum.gif (5KB, 150x177px) Image search: [Google]
Drum.gif
5KB, 150x177px
>>156250178
Yeah, it had a lot of potential.
>>
>>156250060
>to finish the job
>job
the ground awaits his embrace
>>
>>156250520
>He'll probably defuse and Trunks will take on Black
There's no way Trunks as he is right now can beat Black.
>>
Your reaction if Trunks get SS Anger in the manga at the end?

For me I'll be happy if Toyo explains the form specially because my problem with the anime is that Trunks got TWO powers up so the second made pointless the first one
>>
File: the horror.jpg (62KB, 500x745px) Image search: [Google]
the horror.jpg
62KB, 500x745px
>>156250479
Thanks, fella.
>>
>>156250633
>For me I'll be happy if Toyo explains the form
Nah fuck that, Toei should explain their own shit.
>>
>>156250685
The issue is, if SS Anger is in both versions, it's not Toei's shit but Toriyama's
And Toriyama being vague, Toyotaro explaining the thing and Toei being too lazy to explain anything in their version of the actual final product is nothing new
>>
>>156250633
>with the anime is that Trunks got TWO powers up so the second made pointless the first one

The first one was already pointless from jump since SS2 Trunks could somehow go toe to toe with SSR Black. So him getting SSR didn't really change much except he's hair got spikier and aura changed.
>>
>>156241012
>it's him who decided to make 17 the third most powerful fighter of the team.
Not really sure about that. Yeah, they're giving damage control interviews right now but the first ads have Gohan on the front and there has been a long building up for his return. There's a Toei department for handling the franchise right now so it's not like Toriyama is completely disconnected from the anime staff. Besides, Toei has been changing plans during the past weeks for whatever reasons and Toriyama doesn't care anymore so he rolls with it. He created Black because the producer asked for an evil Goku
>>
>>156250520
*leave the immortal Zamasu

>>156250625
That's why he'll probably get some bullshit powerup. And Black would be leaving the fusion weakened too.
>>
>>156244432
Gohan was the third guy of this arc but then the producer developed a gay crush on 17
>>
>>156251010
>he'll probably get some bullshit powerup
Except if Toyo wanted to do that he would have done it already.

>And Black would be leaving the fusion weakened too.
Good thing Future Zamasu can heal him.
>>
>>156251055
Toei loves to bait Gohanfags, that's a known fact since Super started.
>>
>>156251117
I think this time was for real. It's a fact that Toei is changing plans at the last minute. Who knows, maybe the Survival Tournament arc isn't making as much money as Toei expected. My dad doesn't work on Toei so I can just make theories
>>
>>156251219
>maybe the Survival Tournament arc isn't making as much money as Toei expected
I wouldn't be surprised if that's the case to be honest. I don't know, I think people seemed more hyped before this current arc. I wonder why though.
>>
>>156251489
>I wonder why though.
>>
>>156251089
Him not doing it before doesn't exactly forbid him from doing it later on, regardless of any narrative detriment, just saying. And they could always distract Ft. Zamasu somehow, though I have no idea as to how seeing as the only warrior standing they'll have left with any energy is Trunks, so I'll say you got me there and leave it at that.
>>
File: 1446951842351.jpg (30KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
1446951842351.jpg
30KB, 500x368px
>>156243108
>has fucking massive arms
>just runs like sonic the hedgehog and uses his legs
meh
>>
>>156251569
I liked that ending, even though it was too rushed and felt very ass-pull ish. So I can understand why some people didn't like it.
>>
So when are we getting SSGB Ozaru?
>>
>>156251089
>Except if Toyo wanted to do that he would have done it already.
That's not necessarily true. Most successful new transformations in DB always come in the final battle of the arc.

SSJ Rage's timing is pretty odd if you consider that. Considering how Toyotaro generally seems to be sticking with series' standard concepts more than Toei's team, it seems more likely it'd be in the final battle.
>>
>>156251055
Nah, DB Heroes had been promoting 17 as the third guy from the start, even an exclusive card with him, Goku and Vegeta teaming up, which made no sense considering his previous appearances.
>>
Just think of all the games that have permenant potara fusion

now whenever they make a game they will either have to ignore universe rules or give it a time limit
>>
Can someone explain the "holding back" meme? I can't keep up with the anime and threads now.
>>
>>156252003
>Most successful new transformations in DB always come in the final battle of the arc.

They also have some degree of build up like Vegeta going on and on about the Super Saiyan legend or Goku and Vegeta trying to surpass regular SSJ/Gohan's potential.

Trunks doesn't really have anything of the sort.
>>
>>156251996
Ozaru are never coming back.
>>
>>156252315
Tournament of Power, No Killing or your universe is destroyed.

It's to even the playing feels, it's more a Tournament of Strategy.
>>
File: thingken of torankusu.png (118KB, 377x363px) Image search: [Google]
thingken of torankusu.png
118KB, 377x363px
>>156252332
I guess Toyo was trying to create some sort of build up for Trunks in the manga, like when Trunks said he wanted to defeat Zamasu with his own hands in the Mario Kart chapter and with his speech in the newest chapter.
>>
>>156252332
>Trunks doesn't really have anything of the sort.
>being blind
>>
>universe will be ctrl alt del'd in less than 40 hours
>instead of helping scoop up strong warriors to try and save his own skin he just eats and sleeps away the remaining time

Why is this cat so shitty at being a GoD lads
>>
>>156251996
gt remake
>>
>>156252152
>implying fusions are temporal in most of DB games
>>
>>156252332
>Trunks doesn't really have anything of the sort.
>>
>>156253153
budokai 2 and fusions
>>
>>156253097
He looks like Champa in this shot.
>>
>>156253097
He and Shin are fucking shit at their jobs and both deserve to get erased along with their universe.
>>
File: where's my damn tea.jpg (143KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
where's my damn tea.jpg
143KB, 1920x1080px
>>156253399
>>
What the fuck is this?
>>
>>156244487
Short hair Goten is the best
>>
>>156253539
>dragonteam
i miss them
horriblesubs are awful
>>
>>156253399
Hey at least Shin has the excuse of being new to the job with literally no one to help him. Beerus (and Whis) however have no excuse.
>>
>>156253271
Well he had just stuffed himself there and they're twins so

This makes me wonder how a perfectly fit version of either one of them would look like though
>>156253399
But Shin at least tried even if it was ultimately pointless, Beerus just went straight to the eat+sleep combo so not even to save his own hide from dying does that cat bother to put even a bit of effort
>>
File: NekoMajin14.png (157KB, 610x292px) Image search: [Google]
NekoMajin14.png
157KB, 610x292px
Goten will forever be a useless manlet.
>>
>>156253876
Is he suffering from a Hybrid Disease? Poor guy, he just can't catch a break.
>>
>>156242234
>tricks, gimmicks, teamwork and strategies are more relevant
There's no manga that does this well so I'd rather have good fights instead
>>
>>156253669
>(and Whis)
Whis has the excuse of being an angel so he must remain impartial. Beerus is the only one without the get out of jail card.
>>
>>156253921
He even less relevant appearance wise in Super then present Trunks is.
>>
>>156240305
>It's the Goku&Vegeta show!
>"wtf Toriyama/Toyotama/Toei, why aren't anyone relevant?!?!?"
>a non villain/antagonist is shown to hold their own against Goku and/or Vegeta
>"wtf, do power levels mean anything anymore!?!?! Toriyama/Toyotaro/Toei are a bunch of hacks!

Latin America sure is funny, and their bickering is the main reason why I continue to come to these threads.
>>
>>156253787
Beerus and Champa should do the fusion dance.
>>
I'm watching the evil Goku arc now, and this is terrible. How is this dude popular? He's a walking fanfiction DO NOT STEAL character, with nonsensical abilities and "look at me I'm so badass" personality

It feels like a 13 year old wrote this.
>>
>>156254101
Why are you claiming anyone with issues with Super is a BR or a spic? Don't most of them prefer Saint Seiya over DB anyways?
>>
>>156253976
I'm sure you can be impartial and still tell your GoD to stop being such a lazy shit.
>>
>>156245979
So you're telling me SSJ2 is Beerus tier? That's dumb as all hell.
By this logic, SSB Goku should stomp Beerus. SSB Kaio Ken x10 would be murder.
>>
>>156254160
They do. Doesn't stop Latin America from absolutely adoring Dragon Ball. Plus /spa/ proved with evidence that at least half of our posters are Latin Americans.
>>
>>156254101
Spics love anything with DB in the name, mighty whitey knows they should be outraged at shit trash GT tier fanfiction.

Superior Nippon people love money.
>>
>>156254198
Gowasu said "A" not specifically Beerus. Also Beerus was stated to be one of the stronger Gods of Destruction anyway.
>>
>>156254315
>Beerus was stated to be one of the stronger Gods of Destruction anyway.
When?
>>
>>156254160
No, i'm from Latin America and can confirm that DB is practically the most popular and beloved anime franchise by far.
>>
Why don't they use the RoF costumes anymore? They look way better for Super Saiyan Blue than the original outfits do.
>>
>>156250207
>(whitout contradict the epilogue like Toei's filler scene did at Champa arc),
Except it does, since you know, Dende had no idea who Oob was in the epilogue.
>>
>>156254371
I forget the exact point but I think it was around after his fight with Goku or when Whis was talking about Beerus and Champa before the Tournament. Though it may not be entirely accurate because Beerus aint the most reliable guy around and could easily be retconned.
>>
>>156254186
But he has. Repeatedly.

>>156254315
>Also Beerus was stated to be one of the stronger Gods of Destruction anyway.
What, where?
>inb4 that "most troublesome" line
Most troublesome =/= strongest or even one of the strongest.
>>
>>>>156125283
>>>>156125283
>>>>156125283
>>
File: 1490464675119.png (107KB, 295x312px) Image search: [Google]
1490464675119.png
107KB, 295x312px
>>156254558
>>
>>156254558
Well aren't you just a funnyman
>>
>>156254558
?
>>
So what's Yurin doing at Tenshinhan's Dojo?
>>
File: CyzmUsyUkAAju6W @moumu.jpg (71KB, 1000x649px) Image search: [Google]
CyzmUsyUkAAju6W @moumu.jpg
71KB, 1000x649px
>>156254154
Would be that more or less likely to happen than just Champa sticking to his diet so he can get fit?
>>
Who is 17's wife?
>>
File: 1492814755027.png (363KB, 452x710px) Image search: [Google]
1492814755027.png
363KB, 452x710px
>>156245143
he's right you know
>>
>>156255009
You
>>
File: champa kick.jpg (2MB, 1024x3048px) Image search: [Google]
champa kick.jpg
2MB, 1024x3048px
>>156245143
Need more moments like this.
>>
>>156254485
>Dende had no idea who Oob was in the epilogue
Say who? You can say that Dende did not recognize him, that's all. He would still know there's some super strong 10 years old kid on Earth even if he don't realize the kid is front him.
>>
>>156249895
>not liking the skintight undershirt
Shit taste.
>>
>>156255357
>Says who?

The freaking chapter. In last week's episode he knew all about Oob. In the actual epilogue, he knew nothing about him. Only Piccolo knew
>>
>>156255459
Try again after read the entire post, not only the first sentence.
>>
>>156255557
I did read your entire post. If you read MY entire post, you'd see I addressed your weak point.
>>
>>156255357
>You can say that Dende did not recognize him, that's all.
It was way more than that. He couldn't believe a kid could be any challenge to Goku. That directly contradicts the episode where Dende knows his age, power, look, and location.
>>
So do you think Super will go past EoZ?
>>
>>156255694
I hope not.
>>
>>156239577
No , then he'd just be god tier after three episodes. If we're lucky
>>
>>156255694
Super Saiyan 4 God Super Saiyan
>>
File: ssj4gogeta.jpg (159KB, 848x942px) Image search: [Google]
ssj4gogeta.jpg
159KB, 848x942px
>>156255821
SS4 Gogeta has red hair because of unlocking SSG through pure willpower.
>>
>>156255694
yes they will remake gt
>>
>>156255892
>remake gt
That might not be too bad considering the ideas and premises of GT were bretty gud, however the execution was total shit.
>>
>>156255975
>>
File: heh.png (417KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
heh.png
417KB, 1366x768px
>>156249872
He's the cicada that adds to the background noises
>>
>>156247377
Why does he say Goku black?
that's dumb.
Just "This is Super Saiyan Rosé" is enough.
>>
>>156255886
I don't doubt it, make it happen Toei.
>>
>>156255886
Didn't he have to have four other Saiyans (and half-Saiyans) for him to achieve that?
>>
>>156248439
That would be Charles Martinet
>>
>>156256426
Yes, Super stole the idea from GT.
>>
>>156255886
So Omega Shenron is SSG tier?
>>
>>156240080
>In the DB manga, it was enstablished that fusing while transformed is a bad idea because it makes you unable to depower and thus shortens the fusion's life

When was this mentioned?
>>
Goku: So 17 what would you want to wish for using the Super Dragon Balls?
17: "A giant motherfucking boat"

That's all I'm going to translate for you this week, wait for subs, everything else seemed previous obvious.
>>
man the android is such a lame try hard
>>
>Goku had to go blue to avoid being pulled into space
>neither one of those jobbers could speedblitz the dude
>>
>>156257504
Nobody cares.
>>
There are already translations posted in this thread: >>156243005
>>
>>156257504
Ignore the haters, it's really just a handful of assholes, most of us appreciate having you around it's just a really vocal minority.
>>
>>156259290
Herms already translated the episode, dick sucker.
>>
>>156259290
Oh don't worry I know that, even then I don't want anyone sticking up for me publicly and setting themselves up as targets. There hasn't really been much to translate this week and I was busy translating something else elsewhere. Appreciate your support though but don't put yourself on the firing line for me.
>>
>>156259405
like I give a fuck, if it pisses them off then power to me, no need to mother me or anyone else who decides to stand up for you
>>
>>156258127
Where? Dumbass.
>>
>>156259506
Read the thread, you fucking retard.
>>
>>156251996
The time to ape this from GT has passed. Unless they plan on doing it after re-using the evil dragons. Then there is still a wait ahead.
>>
>>156259506
Are you fucking blind?
>>
>>156259541
>>156259561
Fuck off. No one wants to read your thread and pushing your bullshit here isn't gonna help.
>>
>>156259290
>>156259405
>>156259498
This is so fucking ridiculous. You guys behave like you're in some Shakespearean tragedy with the tripfag as the damsel in distress and the other guys as the white knights.
Get some self-awareness, this is fucking 4chan.
>>
File: usagi.gif (736KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
usagi.gif
736KB, 500x341px
>>156259677
Are you real?
>>
>>156259498
Appreciate the sentiment but >>156259699
is right, this is 4chan and it's part of the reason I like it here.
>>
File: nextweek.png (915KB, 733x812px) Image search: [Google]
nextweek.png
915KB, 733x812px
>>156256769

How lame would an omega Shenron from the super dragonballs be?
>>
File: Wsc_game_dragon_ball.gif (88KB, 300x452px) Image search: [Google]
Wsc_game_dragon_ball.gif
88KB, 300x452px
>>156239936
Throwing out power levels and SAIYANS ONLY?
I'm fine with that.

The problem is that it's kind of a little too late in the day with the insane kind of powers being thrown around. But you know what, if it means SAIYANS ONLY gets thrown out, I can live with that.

What's getting me is the same problem I've had with Super since it's started. WHERE'S THE CONSISTENCY

This series used to have something resembling some relative consistency, right? I mean, when Yamcha fought Tien, he lost, but it's not like he couldn't touch Tien at all. I'm fine with that kind of power scaling.

But when we've got Bulma "doing a little bit of training" and beating Tien, yeah I'm gonna start asking some questions about what's going on here.
>>
>it was a fucking confetti cannon
>>
File: NEGATIVE ENERGY.jpg (60KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
NEGATIVE ENERGY.jpg
60KB, 1280x720px
>>156259890
Does that mean we'll get MULTIVERSAL NEGATIVE ENERGY?
>>
File: butterflygoku.jpg (79KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
butterflygoku.jpg
79KB, 854x480px
>>156259908

Honestly, I just like watching the adventures of Son Goku and friends. The "power levels" and fights just help move the story along; I'm actually happier Super is less about the fights and more about the adventures.
>>
>>156260001

But screams and new auras are bettter
>>
>>156239936
All they had to do was use this filler better and shown a training montage or something. There is ZERO explanation and knowing Toei he'll just job to Ayy making the whole thing pointless.
>>
>>156261659
Let's try to add a little more to the discussion than just this. I understand this may be all someone has to say on an episode they're ambivalent about, so consider if you genuinely have something worth tossing into the mix. We're really trying to and encouraging everyone to turn these episode discussion threads around into something genuinely great. We're looking for thoughtful, comprehensive analysis. If what you have to say can fit into a tweet, perhaps that's the best place for it!

We of course encourage and welcome thoughts from everyone, but we do want to dig into your mind a little more than just this. Thank you, all!
>>
Thread posts: 471
Thread images: 148

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.