[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TLR and Darkness are going to be published as omnibus releas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1491754756216.jpg (66KB, 355x499px) Image search: [Google]
1491754756216.jpg
66KB, 355x499px
TLR and Darkness are going to be published as omnibus releases this year. According to Seven Seas' tumblr, uncensored.

How long until "muh loi" and "muh CP" gets this series fucked here in the West. Before it's even released?

http://archive.is/t5RJA
>>
File: 697008.jpg (88KB, 452x640px) Image search: [Google]
697008.jpg
88KB, 452x640px
>rito stated that haruna was his number one in his heart
>rito only cried at the thought of rejecting lala

never forget the true winners.
>>
>>156205230
>To Love-Ru gets cancelled after all these years
>We finally get it in english

Is this a fucking curse?
>>
File: doubt.png (31KB, 300x162px) Image search: [Google]
doubt.png
31KB, 300x162px
>>156205230
>uncensored
>>
>>156205524
>never forget the true winners.
The readers?

I have never been more sexually attracted to 2D girls than what TLR gives me. To see Rito molesting each and every delicious woman warms both my heart and my dick.

>>156205646
>cancelled

Just last week there was talk of maybe doing a spin-off or two (like Magical Girl Mikan), and the implication that the series would continue in some form or fashion.

This is just a haitus.
>>
>>156205719
>Magical Girl Mikan
Oh fuck that

Give me Magical Girl Lala instead
>>
>>156205753
Lala's already pretty much a magical girl. Just add mad scientist in there.
>>
File: images.jpg (3KB, 160x90px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 160x90px
>>156205988
That's..actually a valid point
>>
>>156206066
She's the science magical girl we've always dreamed of
>>
>>156205646
I only read the hentai (and about 2 episodes), in which country did it get cancelled? Japan?
>>
>>156205230

I can see the changes coming, such as changing the age and school grade of Rito's sister, and actually say that's not censorship.
>>
>>156208945
it didn't get cancelled. darkness ended, yabuki wanted to end it and give it breathing room for a bit. but he said TLR will go on forever as long as there is support. And also mentioned wanting to do a magical girl Mikan spinoff.
>>
>>156205230
>uncensored.
There are two types of uncensored publications. One is with all the original material and no excerpts. Another type is some of the objectionable material is removed and the publication is then released uncensored (no censor bars).
>>
>Seven Seas

Are you ready for puns?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.