[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

admit it /a/, this is the best solution

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

. just put him in a ship with two chicks already.

why dont harem writers just pair the central character with two girls? Its always just one that has to be picked. been saying it since Ranma 1/2. your average male can totally handle two chicks. Kazuma pretty much does this already. Has there been a manga where the characters just said fuck the drama, we'll three way the relationship offically?
>>
>>156196100
Because Aqua has no sex appeal. You would think a character who wears no panties and has ass shots all the time would be more enticing. She's so useless and annoying that it gets rid of any appeal she had.
>>
>>156196778
Aqua is the sexiest though.
>>
>>156196950
Lol. Literally every other female character has more sex appeal.
>>
>>156197072
Lol. No.
>>
>>156197072
Every other girl is either flat as a board or has massive chest tumors, Aqua's the only one with a decent middle-ground
Plus her pajamas and armpits are pure sex
>>
>>156197243
She's only sexy when she's asleep. Also flat chest and busty masochists are much better.
>>
Sometimes they make the MC stay with all of them. It's called an open ending, and it's the worst of them.

I could use a wife and a few concubines, but I'm sure as hell that's not gonna happen, neither IRL or in my animemes.
>>
>>156197072
>being attracted to the mentaly disabled
you sick fuck.
>>
>>156196100
Where is my /u/+/d/ route?
>>
Nope

Aqua: bickering sibling; keep it platonic or gtfo
Megumin: lover
Darkness: third wheel in a threesome(you know she'd enjoy it)
>>
File: (You).jpg (87KB, 410x416px) Image search: [Google]
(You).jpg
87KB, 410x416px
>>156198758
>not being attracted to the mentally disabled
das racys
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.