[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Murata is drawing(was drawing)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Bakuzan Monster.jpg (210KB, 1132x986px) Image search: [Google]
Bakuzan Monster.jpg
210KB, 1132x986px
This guy might give a scratch to Gouketsu..

Or not ?
>>
So it's confirmed Bakuzan gonna fight Gouketsu?
>>
>>156180527
I thought it was clear at this point that he just wants to have a good fight.
>>
>>156180700
I didn't follow last threads. Last thing I remember was Bakuzan eating a handful of monster cells and almost dying because of this.

And his motive was becoming the strongest, not having a good fight. These are actually quite different.
>>
>>156180488
I'm tired of ustream deleting murata's shit, is there any way to save all of those streams besides screen capturing the whole thing?
>>
I wonder how often does Murata jerk off to the tought that One Punch Man is as succesful as it is and the variety of stuff he gets to draw while doing it.
>>
>>156180912
capture it

Is not hard mane
>>
>>156180935
Yeah but doesn't that mean I'll have to let his stream on screen for the whole duration of the stream? Considering how many streams there are it'll take days.
>>
>>156180924
>I wonder how often does Murata jerk off to the tought that One Punch Man is as succesful as it is and the variety of stuff he gets to draw while doing it.
You got it wrong. He was dying from a medical emergency, and at the time all he could think about was not living long enough to redraw OPM. Thus after he survived, he went and immediately made it his life goal to get ONE to collaborate with him. Murata even broke contract with his employer. He basically made up his mind that he was going to draw OPM as a part of his Bucket List. It was never about money or fame.
>>
wew
>>
>>156181017
> It was never about money or fame.
He already had those.
>>
>>156180952
It helps if you have a script to automatically do all the nitty gritty stuff.
>>
>>156181017
Man, this is the first time i hear this.
I never thought he loves OPM that much
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.