[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 429
Thread images: 134

File: image.jpg (114KB, 768x743px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114KB, 768x743px
>ywn have a stalker like Rain Pou

https://docs.google.com/document/d/13HyTyrOoVCmLkNLCF9iBYB3mh_Lug_OEyx5pmqY31mM
>>
It's been so long, but I still can't stop thinking about her.

She truly was too pure for this world.
>>
>>156178458
Testing a new method to involve everyone's cooperation. I had turned on the comment setting for everyone with the link. Go on and highlight any grammars, typos, or awkward sentences during your reading, I'll fix them.
>>
File: 1492582893745.jpg (171KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1492582893745.jpg
171KB, 960x1280px
My wives Swim2 and Nokko-chan are so cute.
>>
Sasuga TLNon.

I wonder if it would be good if I turned on the comment function for my stuff too.
>>
>>156178458

This might be fairly stupid to ask but, how "inaccurate" are the fake translations floating around? I've found a drive days ago and a blog with the whole translations, but haven't take a read yet. Are those the so called fake translations? If so, I should be sticking here in order to fully enjoy this series.
>>
>“I am Toko-san, someone who can endure constant slanders like ‘Never show Toko when you find a Magical Girl candidate that looks good,’ or ‘Don’t listen when Toko says something is delicious,’ or “Don’t approach Toko within a radius of five meters.’ without getting crushed and continue to do her best.”

;_;
>>
>>156178913
I shouldn't be suprised that Plat's translation is shorter, even with all these spaces between sentences.
>>
>>156178758
Go here to find all the accurate TL: https://www.reddit.com/r/mgrp/comments/5z9st6/translation/

And yes, the one you found on PflatFleece's tumblr blog is the fake TL ones. His v1 TL is straight up fanfiction, with altered characterization/events/fake informations on top of omission. Badically he left out 30% of the original book, made up 30% of it from his fantasy, and littered the remaining with mistranslations. He had done some v2 retranslation, but it's still subpar because the guy could barely read nip.
>>
>>156178951
>TLNon:

When she had just entered this world, she had thought that Magical Girls were all idiots.

But the world unexpectedly had a lot of clever Magical Girls. In order to pocket small changes, there were many corrupted Magical Girls who would dip their hand in bribery, information leakage, black market diversion, and various other wrongdoings. Rain Pou had undertaken the job of killing these people.

But it was not quite right to say Rain Pou was a representative of justice. She was just a villain among villains who get paid to kill people in order to protect the interests of a certain Department within the Land of Magic. While most of the people whom Rain Pou killed were all sorts of bad guys, there were some whom got disposed of simply for knowing things they did not need to know, or for being inflexible due to having too strong of a sense of justice.

>PlatFleece:

When Rain Pou first entered the world of Magical Girls, she didn’t really think much of them.
She thought they were just children’s fantasies at first.
Now, however, she was part of this world’s society, and of all the parts where she was, it wasn’t the glamorous lives up above, but the seedy underbelly below.
There are plenty of villainous Magical Girls.
Bribery, whistleblowers, backstabbings, and various other things that some Magical Girls do behind the scenes. Rain Pou was often hired to kill these people.
But Rain Pou doesn’t place herself in a higher pedestal, nor does she have any delusions about who she is.
She knows she’s not a substitute for justice. She knows she’s not a vigilante. She’s knows she’s just as bad as the people she’s being hired to kill.
Rain Pou is a rogue who kills other rogues.
Usually, she was hired by higher-ups in the Land of Magic, who want to get their hands dirty without being publically outed. Rain Pou’s jobs were also not publically outed.
These kinds of people exist in any society, even one as fantastical as the Land of Magic.
>>
File: image.jpg (287KB, 1120x1920px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
287KB, 1120x1920px
>>156178913
>>156178990
The paragraphs in question for your checking pleasure:

>この世界に入りたての頃は、魔法少女というのは馬鹿ばかりだと思っていた。

>だが世の中には予想外に利口な魔法少女が多かった。贈収賄、情報漏洩、横流し、その他様々な悪事に手を染めて小銭を稼ぐ悪徳魔法少女は数多く、レイン・ポゥはそういった連中を殺す仕事を請け負ってきた。

>もっともレイン・ポゥは正義の代行者ではない。「魔法の国」のある部門の利益を守るために人を殺して報酬を得ている悪党の中の悪党だ。レイン・ポゥが殺す相手はほとんどが別の種類の悪人だったが、知らなくていいことを知ってしまったというだけの一般人や、正義感が強く融通の効かない朴念仁などもそれなりに含まれていた。

The reason kuso put so much space in between and blatantly made up non existent sentences is simple, he needed to make up for the loss of pages born from omission. Otherwise everyone will immediately notice how short it is compared to the original and discover his deeds.
>>
File: C929k2FVYAAsAFb.jpg large.jpg (270KB, 1597x2047px) Image search: [Google]
C929k2FVYAAsAFb.jpg large.jpg
270KB, 1597x2047px
>>
>>156179144
He literally fucking appauls me.
>>
>>156178458
I'm sad now, Thank you TLAnon.
>>
>>156179165
Appalls, even. I was so disgusted I briefly lost the ability to spell.
>>
I don't know whether to be amused or sad that chinkanon can go through another language (JP > CN >EN) and still be more accurate than TLkun's JP>EN.
>>
>>156179395
Not to mention the rushing excuse of kuso didn't hold, because chink anon cranked out the entirety of Limited in 10 days.

I'm a translator, I can tell you that the quickest way to translate something is to translate every sentence in the most literal way. It's much less time consuming than when you go liberal/localize expressions. So anybody who blames their inaccurate TL on "rushing" is lying. They simply didn't understand the original sentences, and thus have to resort to guesswork, then call it "localization."

Any actual moonspeaker, even at an entry level, can tell immediately that kuso doesn't understand nip, aside from recognizing some kanji and machine help. He's not "subpar" nor "not very accurate," he didn't have the qualification to translate even a children picture book. That's how bad his nip is, and how much a machine translator can help you to look like you do.
>>
>>156178458
>Tatsuko Database and Tatsuko Library and Tatsuko Photo Album
>>
Out of the whole series, which death was saddest to you all? What about the most brutal?

Hard mode: You can only pick one for both questions.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 910x665px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 910x665px
>>156180993
A certain death at the end of Queens knocked my breath out for months.
>>
>>156180993
Maou and Melville's deaths are tied for most brutal. The saddest was either Top Speed or Pfle with Filuru as a very close runner-up.
>>
>>156180993
For me, Wedin and Rain Pou's death on the train makes my heart ache without fail every single time I think back to the way they died, I even tear up sometimes. I love them both individually and the matter of death is just unbearable to me.

As for the most brutal death, Pukin.
>>
I like the OTP so much that I made this video for them
https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=o2Wx9xWHkjY
>>
File: 1492277824706.jpg (170KB, 1500x1740px) Image search: [Google]
1492277824706.jpg
170KB, 1500x1740px
>>156180993
>Saddest
I really felt the worst for Alice, being killed in human mode, where the body isn't reinforced like that of transformed MGs.
>Brutal
Tie between Alice, and Sachiko.
>>
>>156181209
You know what really got me there? Wedin's Magic only works if she acknowledges it, and a precondition of her Magic being able to compel people is that she has to be their leader.

In other words, even though RP was a murderer and tried to kill her, she still thought of her as someone she had to be responsible for. She could have just ditched her on the spot like Pity said but she tried to keep her alive. Of course that gave Pity the chance to eliminate her...
>>
>>156180993
Pfle
Her servant doesn't deserve her.
>>
>>156181315
You're correct about Wedin being noble for wanting to save Rain Pou. However, her conscience has nothing to do with her leader magic. Her power works as long as she think a promise is a promise. RP had promised to be her follower, there's no reason for Wedin to stop recognizing that profitable promise.

Had Pity for example promised to be her follower, Wedin would take full advantage of that and might order Pity to commit suicide if necessary.
>>
>>156180993
Pukin's was easily the most brutal.
Saddest was Styler Mimi.

I actually found Fal's "death" sadder than Pfle's, for some reason. Maybe because Pfle acted so noble, and my feelings were more about how SG would react.
>>
>>156181456
Fal's death actually made me feel really sad. He was a good friend.
>>
>>156181510
He's not dead, he's just sleeping.
>>
>>156181510
Him being so worried for Snow and confused about what's happening, and just suddenly dying like that with no clue as to why.
One of the harshest deaths for me.
>>
>>156181456
I can't bring myself to feel any about Fal because it can never be more than a machine to me. Same with Fav, can't hate it no matter what because it's just a machine.

Toko on the other hand though is an organic and sentient being, not to mentioned humanoid. So I took her as just another MG. She's bad but is genuine about Rain Pou, I felt bad when she died.
>>
>>156181417
True. I was just thinking that Wedin decides when it's applicable, so she would have to be a good leader and think of RP as someone she had to be responsible for.

Farewell, lewd wedding dress MG! In the end you were a proper MG.
>>
>>156181456
>>156181510
>>156181579
What peeves me is that Mimi and Fal's characterization largely came from Jokers, which TL-kun already admitted omitting Marika's epilogue scene from, so I don't know if what I saw was the real Fal and Mimi.
>>
Thank you for all your hair work you both tl anon and chink anon.
>>
>>156181679
Machines can have feelings too anon. Are you anti-cyber fairies too?
>>
>>156181679
I unironically love Toko. Limited is my favorite arc, and all the girls I pretty much collectively consider my best girls, Toko included. She had her own personality (one that I find cute) and loved Rain Pou, plus was loved by Rain Pou in return. They cared about each other. Toko might have been tiny, but she seemed like just another MG like you said.

Her death was pretty bad. Not to mention the aftermath of getting eaten. At least she wasn't alive when it happened, I guess.
>>
>>156181816
I understand, and I feel this way about a lot of characters from arcs we don't yet have an accurate re-translation of. I love them, but is it the real them? As fake deep as that sounds.

I desperately want to re-read Jokers as it was meant to be. I like both Fal and Mimi and would like to get to know the real them.
>>
>>156181829
RP and Toko were bad people, but they weren't unlikable. They're not my cup of tea, but I felt bad for them when they died, something I can't say for Pukin or Sonia or Keek.
>>
>>156181816
I just got reminded of that guy who said kuso 7753 was her favorite character. Poor lad.
>>
File: image.jpg (160KB, 900x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160KB, 900x800px
>>156181818
>hair work
You're welcome but I swear I'm not a hairfag.

>>156181823
I have nothing against them. I just don't apply feelings and morals on aliens or machines.

>>156181829
I love Toko so much, as much as Rain Pou even. And yes it's because they genuinely loved each other. It's tragic how Toko never knew that RP loved her. Toko is someone who is shunned by everyone around her (because she's a bad person), so she didn't dare to believe RP could feel that way.
>>
>>156181908
I felt quite bad for Pukin and Sonia in the re-translation, though. Unlike Kuso's "translation" which made them seem entirely unsympathetic, the real Limited sheds a lot more emotion that wasn't to be found in his version, at least in regards to their relationship. They were bad people that truly loved each other. Pukin's reaction to Sonia's death, given how extreme it was and how it very much damaged her, could be seen as tragic.

But in the end, they were very terrible people, incomparable to Toko and RP (who were bad but clearly not as awful as Pukisoni). It's fine not to feel bad for them after all they'd done.
>>
File: image.png (862KB, 513x743px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
862KB, 513x743px
>>156181908
Like the other anon said, I felt bad for Pukin and Sonia because they're also a pair that genuinely loved each other.

One of the details that stood out to me was that when LoM used the prisoners for work, one of the tricks they did was keeping one in prison as a hostage while the other was let free. Which meant that neither Pukin nor Sonia had abandoned each other to run away. They willingly returned to prison for each other... It's insane how aweful monsters like these still have that noble humane feelings.

And of course, how Pukin lost her mind after Sonia died.
>>
File: C34VS0eVUAAhrvI.jpg (31KB, 473x459px) Image search: [Google]
C34VS0eVUAAhrvI.jpg
31KB, 473x459px
>>156182038
I love her as much as I love Rain Pou too. Never thought I'd see the day where someone feels the same as me! I wish they'd at least known how the other felt about them before they died.
>>
>>156182201
I'm glad to find people who like Toko too anon. Rain Pou thought that Toko knew how she felt I think.
>>
File: 20141108_1212424.png (229KB, 385x415px) Image search: [Google]
20141108_1212424.png
229KB, 385x415px
>>156182194
A lot of people seem to overlook the detail about the LoM holding one hostage while the other was set free to do work. It both warmed and broke my heart (probably more of the latter) when I found out during my re-read because it shows the true love and dedication they had for each other, that they'd rather return to prison than leave the other behind. Of course, it's because they can't live without each other.

I'll never stop being fucking pissed that Kuso cut out Pukin's entire mental breakdown over Sonia's death. I just don't understand how something that detrimental to her character was just... omitted completely. All he wrote in regards to Pukin's feelings on Sonia's death was that Pukin "wanted her back," which is kind of a huge fucking understatement considering her mind literally broke from grief.
>>
>>156182381
It's sadder when you remember that they can't see each other while staying in prison. So apparently they were willing to stay alone in the cells, only seeing each other once per few years/decades(?) They were willing to pay that price just to know the other is alive.

About kuso's outrageous omission of the breakdown, it's still pale in comparison to his fanfic characterization of 7753 and Pukin. And my favorite: making up "Wedin forcing Funny Trick to tell the "truth" that she was glad Grace died."
>>
Well, what I took away from Pukin/Sonia and RP/Toko was that even evil people can love each other, and Asari illustrated that perfectly without having to dip into cliches or sacrificing the fact that the four people above really are evil people (not to hate on them; just that they are villains and play it to the hilt).

In short, they're bad people but good characters. Come to think of it, I think my stance on Pukin and Sonia is softening...
>>
>>156180993
>saddest
pechika i wish she was still alive ;_;
i guess the most brutal was maou's
>>
>>156182500
I don't think there was ever any other option for them in their hearts. To even consider leaving the other behind probably didn't even cross their minds. Just dealing with what they had to and paying the price for that was enough so long as they knew the other was safe inside the prison.

And oh yeah, trust me, I'm well aware. Pukin is my favorite character, and I'm SUPER fucking pissed about what he did to her individual character, her breakdown in relation to Sonia aside. Poor 7753 too. Sorry to even bring Kuso up, my mind just never stops being boggled at all the ridiculous shit he pulled.
>>
>>156182381
>>156182500
Made me drop MGRP halfway through Queens. Absolute fucking waste of time.
>>
>>156182572
She died happily though, and she managed to save her friend. So it's not so bad.

And Clantail took up cooking in the epilogue.
>>
>>156182640
You should at least read TLAnon's ch10 though.
>>
File: image.png (3MB, 1200x1320px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3MB, 1200x1320px
>>156182530
Asari is really good when it comes to writing complex characters. The depth in each made you appreciate all kinds of people for different reasons.

Personally, the reasons I like his villains is because he never white-washed anybody's crime, no matter how sympathizable their circumstances are nor how redeeming some of their good traits are. It's fair. And because it's fair, I was able to love these bad people for what they are, instead of being frustrated at their crimes going unpunished.

Too many authors have a hard-on for their edgy villains and redeemed them without proper punishment. It's what prevents me from enjoying so many series.
>>
I wanna know how Pukin and Sonia met and just what kind of shit happened that make them that attached to each other. It's so OOC for them that it's just weird there's no explanation.
>>
>>156182725
The most amazing thing of it all is how Asari writes everyone without any attachments at all, at first at least, he focuses on making them proper characters instead of "I like this one design so I'll make her survive because I got attached midway" or something shallow like that. That only comes after Maruino makes designs and stuff for everyone and by that time it's too late to pussy out. Writing aside, it's a good work ethics, he wants to tell a good story with good characters first and foremost of all.
>>
>>156182900
Yeah, I like their relationship but I'd like to know how it started.
>>
>>156182900
Even bad people have loved ones. How's that so strange?
>>
>>156182900
Pukin found Sonia in a cave on a mission, where Sonia had been a bandit and orphan all her life until then. Sonia might have been a human while Pukin was already an accomplished magical girl when they first met, but I'm not sure if I'm remembering wrong or if it was never stated.

How is it OOC? Because they're bad people and it's hard to believe they're capable of love? That aside, I'd really like to see more in-depth to how their relationship ended up how it is. There's a lot of co-dependency going on there. It goes without saying for Sonia, but I want to know what made Sonia so special to Pukin to the point where she couldn't live without her.
>>
>>156180993
Filuru and Pukin respectively.
>>
>>156183002
That's not how you build a character. Using your logic, there's nothing that needs explanation in fiction. There is nothing strange about a kind character feeds a starving cat, but if a cruel one did so, then a good storyteller would provide some sort of exposition how such a detail comes about. That's what makes your character compelling instead of a plain list of random traits.
>>
>>156183212
>but if a cruel one did so, then a good storyteller would provide some sort of exposition how such a detail comes about
Maybe the character just likes cats? Just because a character is bad or a villain does not mean the character also has to be a caricature of badness like, I don't know, Dio, and even Dio loved his mom. Just because a character is "bad" does not mean the character can't also feel "good" or "positive" things. People are supposed to be multiple facets to them.

>That's what makes your character compelling instead of a plain list of random traits.
People here seem to find Pukin and Sonia very compelling characters despite the lack of explanation of why their relationship grew to the level it was shown. A explanation wouldn't have hurt anyone, as many here are saying would love to see the hows and why, but these same people also were deeply entranced and fascinated by their relationship.
>>
>>156183598
I think they just want to know how such devotion came about.it seems unlikely that an inquisitor would fall in with a bandit. Yet they did.
>>
>>156183598
You're confusing "bad" with "impossible"

We're not talking about how some traits are impossible to exist in a same person here. Because there are none. Any trait combination can exist in this world. The problem is some of them need an explanation, that's how you build a character.

This separates a good author from a bad one. Any retard can easily throw a dart to decide a random list of traits to roll into a character, there's nothing genius about it. A skillful writer on the other hand is someone who has a common sense, can tell what is and is not an intuitive combination, then he/she will do exposition on the unintuitive one.

There's no need to explain why a kind character will treat everyone kindly, but you will need to if that kind character treat a particular person unkindly. Likewise, an unkind character will need exposition on how they come to treat something kindly. In other words, making your readers understand why your character is doung something OOC for their overall self.
>>
File: Volume_9-LN-248.jpg (1MB, 1229x1794px) Image search: [Google]
Volume_9-LN-248.jpg
1MB, 1229x1794px
>>156183835
I do wonder why an aristocratic swordswoman like General Pukin had mercy on a random (apparently) bandit human girl she found in a cave. Even more why became so attached to her. Surely, she wasn't the first homeless orphan she ever came across... but that just makes me excited at all the possibilities.

Let's hope for a sidestory clarifying these things in the next Episodes book. I desperately want to know why this Prince decided to make this cavewoman her Princess!
>>
File: 1486515379526.jpg (107KB, 580x792px) Image search: [Google]
1486515379526.jpg
107KB, 580x792px
Stinky smelly pedo.
>>
File: Umbrain_full.png (631KB, 506x596px) Image search: [Google]
Umbrain_full.png
631KB, 506x596px
>>156184495
Don't say such things!
>>
Where's my fucking brown elf magical girl Maruino reeeee
>>
>ywn read Hell Survival

Feels bad man.
>>
>>156184569
A brown girl in general would be nice.
>>
>>156184569
Perverted brown elf loli.
>>
>>156184866
https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/d226996438

>Bid ends in one minute
Fuck

Someone hurry
>>
File: YOROKOBE.png (28KB, 418x614px) Image search: [Google]
YOROKOBE.png
28KB, 418x614px
>>156185099
Too late, I already won it.
>>
File: 1361446340176.gif (973KB, 312x213px) Image search: [Google]
1361446340176.gif
973KB, 312x213px
>>156185150
Aw shit
>>
>>156185150
Filthy rich.
>>
File: 1475295284175.jpg (104KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1475295284175.jpg
104KB, 1280x720px
>mfw no animated Pukin
>>
>>156185150
A-Are we witnessing history here?
>>
>>156185197
Me too.
>>
File: BAcklog.jpg (765KB, 2104x960px) Image search: [Google]
BAcklog.jpg
765KB, 2104x960px
>>156185186
Get a job and you too can piss all that money away.

>>156185200
I actually paid less for my 1/144 Neo Zeong than I did for that thing.
>>
>>156185223
What's your job anon?

Also, build your shit nigga.
>>
>>156185260
IT Technician.

And my TLing of MGRP kind of killed my interest in gunpla for the time being.
>>
>>156185223
Did you actually play with all that?
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 300x169px
>>156185150
>tfw NEET
>tfw can't make noble sacrifice purchases like this for you guys

Thanks anon, I'm so excited to read. One day when I get a job I'll be able to do this too.
>>
>>156185354
Look at the filename.
>>
>>156185354
It takes up space in the house, I tend to go overboard when it comes to my hobbies.

ALso, I bet that right after this they'll announce another EPisodes book with the HSB in it.
>>
>>156185370
>Not having a job
>Not at least doing something from home
What's your excuse anon?
>>
>>156185439
I'm ill but in the process of getting legal disability. So money soon even if I can't get a real job.
>>
>>156185435
You can always put it up for auction after taking pictures of the content. Unless you want to keep it.
>>
>>156185504
I'll definitely be taking pictures of it. I think I'll hang on to it for now though.
>>
>>156185499
Good luck anon. Hope you get those autismbucks.
>>
File: 1469360851299.jpg (111KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1469360851299.jpg
111KB, 1280x720px
Which MG would you want as your mentor?
>>
File: image.jpg (304KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
304KB, 500x500px
>>156185710
>>
>>156185710
Pam or Pity.
>>
>>156185710
7753, because her goggles could tell me more specifics about my own powers, letting me skip some of the awkward learning phase
>>
>>156185773
I'd rather be sniffed on by Pity than being slapped around by Pam.
>>
>>156185824
Pam would get me in shape like no one else. Being hairfagged is tempting and all but tip top training from one of the strongest and wisest MG would guarantee me to not be a jobber. The battle junkie path is the best path.
>>
>>156185891
>Maou
>Clammy
>Flamey
>not jobber
>>
>>156185935
What are the chances of ending up as another Lame Lamey?
>>
File: 1491866199159.jpg (32KB, 405x266px) Image search: [Google]
1491866199159.jpg
32KB, 405x266px
>>156180993
The most rage inducing for me was definitely Quake.
>>
>>156185984
Very high for you. Karmar for bullying Flamey.
>>
>>156185992
I love Quake so much, but her death didn't affect me up until Aces where we know what she said...
>>
File: 1489333367378.jpg (80KB, 488x837px) Image search: [Google]
1489333367378.jpg
80KB, 488x837px
>>156186087
Shut up Lamey.
>>
>>156185710
Pam, Lazuline I and Pity are the best mentors.

However, I think I'd prefer Lazuline I; just look at what she did with BBC and Lapis 2.

That said I'd like a petplay relationship with Pity. Any chance I could train with both?
>>
>>156186172
Lazuline I is way too scheming for my taste and would drop you at the first hint of a better successor. Having to throw away your identity just so that an old woman can keep schlicking at her name being relevant rubs me the wrong way too.
>>
>>156186238
She's a really good mentor, though. That's what I'd aim for as an MG.

Pity's not a bad second choice either. I can accept being used as her catspaw as long as I can use her for training. Plus, she's not heartless either; she can have favorites.
>>
File: image.jpg (213KB, 882x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
213KB, 882x1000px
>>156185710
The one who produced the glov—I mean the highly perceptive badasses.
>>
>>156186337
What if BBC's full power mode is to put on ANOTHER glove?
>>
File: image.jpg (605KB, 2379x3586px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
605KB, 2379x3586px
>>156186368
I'll commit sudoku.
>>
>>156186368
I bet that she has fucked up scars beneath her glove
>>
>>156185150
200 bucks for a goddamn book...
>>
File: 3rd.jpg (173KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
3rd.jpg
173KB, 1024x1024px
>>156185710
>>
Lazulines a shit
A SHIT!
>>
>>156186463
There are other goods with it too, plus anon can re-auction it if he wants.
>>
I want Mary to be my mommy and to beat me up for being a bad girl!
>>
File: 1492512795690.jpg (451KB, 792x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1492512795690.jpg
451KB, 792x1000px
>>
>>156186517
Whatever you say Deluge, we know you just want to hatefuck Bluebell the next time you see her.
>>
>>156186592
Clammy pls
>>
File: image.jpg (904KB, 1500x1150px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
904KB, 1500x1150px
>>156186609
Hottest couple in the series.
>>
File: C8-G4hMVYAESY2b.png large.png (2MB, 1102x1631px) Image search: [Google]
C8-G4hMVYAESY2b.png large.png
2MB, 1102x1631px
>>156185710
I want her to tease me.
>>
>>156186970
She certainly teased and never gave you what you wanted, Melly.
>>
File: 1492205245444.jpg (964KB, 1120x1591px) Image search: [Google]
1492205245444.jpg
964KB, 1120x1591px
>>156185710
I want to grovel for scraps of her affection like Melly did. It'd be so worth it.
>>
>>156186172
pammy would be a great mentor but I personally prefer Laz I
she'd make you a magical girl kingsman
>>
>>156186458
Wrong series, Kyouko.
>>
>>156187234
>kingsman

Amazing.

One thing about Pammy is that she'd teach you strength AND restraint.
>>
>>156187324
Bluebell has perfect restraint while Marika/Flamey/Panas didn't so, yeah.
>>
>>156187402
Well, Marika was kicked out, Flamey was a disgrace, and Panas... well, she's a ramen maniac.
>>
>>156187475
>she's a ramen maniac.
She's such a qt. I hope she doesn't die in the future volumes.
>>
>>156187545
Who knows, maybe she'll go with Mad Gardener to another world to try their ramen there.
>>
>>156187597
I'm not surprised that Panas attended the Pork-Vegetable soup athletic meet, but why Mad Gardener too? And most surprisingly, Clantail?? Seems like Clantail still involved herself with events in LoM even after Restart.
>>
>>156187705
Mad Gardener was adventuring in a parallel world, I'm just saying that one day Panas might follow her to another world and they could enjoy ramen together.

As for Clantail, she's a proper MG who might be going into magical fauna research at some point, might as well work with the LOM.

I hope she makes it though, so she can learn to cook like Pechika did.
>>
>To use magical murder lawnmower that can run in a tremendous speed
>>
>>156187705
The girl has to let loose once in awhile from her school life.
>>
>>156187324
>>156187402
>>156187475
How much personal training does Pam give? How much time she spends with every student? Does she give personal sessions or is it bootcamp general training for everyone style?
>>
>>156188024
After seeing her routine in Limited I bet she goes full Gunny Sergeant on the recruits. "THE FIRST AND LAST WORDS OUT OF YOUR DISGUSTING SEWERS WILL BE MA'AM! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!"
>>
>>156187817
I do wonder who's gonna have a bullshit ability revolving parallel words in this series.Man I'm getting D4C vibes from this.
>>
>>156188024
Probably the 2nd. It's not even her only job after all, and she has a lot of students.
>>
>>156188024
Pam made the school in the first place as a hobby club where she can fight other battle-maniac like herself, so I'm sure she at least personally train each of them once in a while. The rest of the time they would fight other students.
>>
>>156188099
Asari seems to avoid stupid bullshit powers of that kind. We don't even have a time power yet.
>>
>>156188092
She probably calls them "Flamey's".
>>
>>156188208
"CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAVE COMPLETED BASIC TRAINING! FROM NOW ON YOU ARE NO LONGER FLAMEYS, BUT MAGICAL GIRLS!"
>>
Nobody wants Maou Pam to train them in bed.
>>
>>156188363
Rain Pou was training MP and Postie though.
>>
>>156188363
I'd let her slap me just to get to those pammies.
>>
>>156188417
Maou Pam probably fought so much she never had time for sex.
>>
File: 1478387076583.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1478387076583.png
2MB, 1280x720px
>>156188363
>That dripping
>That drooling
>The bite mark
>>
>>156188547
She had sex through fighting, that's close enough. Wonder how many "This fight is so good!" orgasm there had been in the LoM. The place is full of battle junkies for some reason.
>>
>>156188606
Everyone becomes a battle junkie the moment they enter Maou's School. I do wonder how Bluebell wasn't invited for the Hell Survival Games unless nobody actually knew what she was capable of.
>>
>>156188992
THat's what Laz 2 was for, she was the distraction.
>>
>>156188992
>>156189190
>Think you are doing a good job at being your Master successor and be proud of it
>Your master doesn't give a fuck and has a backup successor prepared in case you fuck up
>She even has measures to delete you from history so as to not stain her name
JUST
>>
File: Lapis and Bellsie 16.jpg (1MB, 1794x3262px) Image search: [Google]
Lapis and Bellsie 16.jpg
1MB, 1794x3262px
>>156190026
If only Lapis could have married Bellsie as they were going to do.
>>
>>156188092
Didn't one of the fan books say full metal jacket was her favorite movie?
>>
File: 049.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
049.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>156191663
Don't think so, let me check...

Nope, didn't see it there.
>>
>>156192112
I hadn't notice that skull-thingy on her arm before. Kind of a neat detail.
>>
I just realised that hairfag is literally Majo-senpai from jinrui.
>>
>>156180993

Saddest: Definitely Pfle. I've been sad about several deaths but this one takes the cake. I was literally in tears and had to stop reading for a while. It was really painful to read through this.

Brutal: Probably Pukin
>>
>>156192773
Literally who
>>
>>156192942
This bitch.
>>
>>156192942
>>156193167
She has a book full of hair from her classmates and sometimes she takes some of it out of the plastic bags to "taste them".
>>
So I just read all of the fake translations without knowing they were fake. I cry.
>>
>>156193254
I love Jinrui but for some reasons can't remember any of it besides Watashi. Amazing how hairfag is so memorizable compared to that witch, even if they are both hairfag.
>>
>>156193598
No worry, it's not just you, everyone was hurt.
>>
>>156193618
The wonder of hairfag being an actual character besides hairfagging instead of it being just a one-note trait wacky gimmick character.
>>
Reading Rainbow Friendship, Toko seems to be an excellent mentor as well. She's professional and wise enough to teach you various life skills that could come in handy, making you versatile more than just a battle junkie.
>>
And Restart has been cleaned up at last. TLAnon will go through it sooner or later, while I continue cleaning up other things and redoing Fairy of the Investigation Department.

>>156194662
Toko is a ruthless, gritty survivalist and she wants to raise an MG who embodies her ideals. She found such a person in Rain Pou, but ironically,the fact that both of them distrusted others meant that they could not be honest about their feelings.
>>
>>156194662
Toko is great to have around, as long as she gives a shit about you, in this case only Rain Pou.
>>
>>156194762
ALso I forgot the link.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8ueSQOBymHfTHdvdU1Wc3pYdzQ
>>
>>156194662
>Toko
>Good mentor
Only if you are her special snowflake she has spent pretty much all her life looking for. She'd throw you into the trash 5 minutes after knowing you if you didn't met her expectations at all. I wonder how many people she trained wrong on purpose when she realized it was not what she was looking for.
>>
>>156194855
You can see it in Limited, she pretty much abandons everyone except Rain Pou right off the bat.
>>
File: C5gDV8vVAAAhJm4.jpg large.jpg (87KB, 945x945px) Image search: [Google]
C5gDV8vVAAAhJm4.jpg large.jpg
87KB, 945x945px
>>156186605
What's the context, is she bullying La Pucelle for her outrageous titties?
>>
>>156194896
It's not right off the bat. As we see in Rainbow Friendship, Toko had spent weeks observing the Namiyama girls and found out they're all idiots or fools. She had no delusions in them due to that.

Rain Pou I guess caught her interest because the first thing she did as soon as becoming a MG was wrecking her sister's shit up.
>>
>>156195045
My mistake, I mean, right after the Investigation Team attacked. They were shields and she did the bare minimum to keep them around so she could get away with RP.
>>
>>156194855
Every mentor looked for their own special snowflake though. Laz I wouldn't give you her name if you aren't talented in perception, hairfag threw you in the trash if you're not a MG of justice nor smart, Pam wouldn't admit you into her school if you're not strong.

I'd say Toko's requirement is the easiest to meet, because it only requires moral corruption instead of natural talents.
>>
>>156195599
It's not just moral corruption, it's ruthlessness and willpower. RP was willing to go to great lengths to achieve her aims and she was constantly wary of the people around her, Toko admired that.
>>
>>156195599
There's a difference between the bare minimum of competence and ability as both magical girl and human being and >>156195736 this.
>>
>>156195599
If Pam only admitted the strong then why was Flamey part of her school? Check and mate atheists, Flamey confirmed for stronk.
>>
Pam school seems to the be easiest to get into desu. You just need to git gud unlike Pity, Lazuline or Toko who want people with certain personality traits where if you don't have them from the get go you are fucked no matter what.
>>
>>156185350
>IT Technician
A round circle?
No seriously what do you do anon?
>>
>>156196192
>IT Technician
C'mon anon, at least look it up on google or something first.
>>
>>156195879
>>156195736
I still don't see how ruthlessness is more difficult than physical/mental talents. Most people are capable of harming others if they're in a crisis, such as not wanting to go back to a horrible life like RP, or needing money to save a family like Nokko or Rionetta.

Natural talents on the other hand is very selective, most people don't have the preservation to train their intelligence/muscles more than the bare minimum required to live a normal life.
>>
>>156196238
IT is a shitload of shit, at least in my language. He could be hardware deployment, server farm, sysadmin, and those terms are umbrella terms themselves.
>>
>>156196337
>if they're in a crisis
Keyword there.
>>
>>156196506
Real life fact: 90% of the people in this world is in life crisis that they would do any outrageous thing to have a better life.
>>
>>156196572
Well, duh. But the point there is that Toko was looking for someone who had it on her "nature". Not someone who'd be only when pushed against the wall and then chill out or regret their actions afterwards because they were done on the edge of the moment.
>>
>>156196719
You seem to misunderstand what I'm getting at. I'm saying that most people in the world have a shitty life, and thus their nature is just like RP. They aren't people who only kick down another person when put in a specific situation.

There's nothing "mysterious" about RP's nature. She was abused and thus become cruel and disillusioned. Had she been broyght up with love and peace then she'd just be another normal girl.
>>
Who's the shittiest mentor?
>>
File: 1486199375885.jpg (23KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
1486199375885.jpg
23KB, 280x280px
>>156197322
Calamity Mary, no doubt about it.
>>
File: 1484477666413.png (593KB, 728x1068px) Image search: [Google]
1484477666413.png
593KB, 728x1068px
I want Snow White to get on her knees, jerk off my unwashed 9" cock and ejaculate into her bare flat chest while she smiles at me and tells me to be a better person from now on.
>>
>>156197514
>while she smiles at me and tells me to be a better person from now on.
I don't think that be her reaction at all, be it SW or Punished SW.
>>
>>156197507
I wish we knew why Mary was such a bitch.
>>
>>156197639
-40 years old
-husband is a workaholic
-because of this she hasn't got the dick in years and is too pure to resort to cheating, she found solace on alcohol and mobage instead
-has to take care of a 5 year old girl aka one of the most evil things in this world right up there with 13 year old girls and 24 year old girls
-apparently an excellent wife before things went downhill

that's why, put yourself in her shoes and you'll see why she went full batshit slut when she got her powers
>>
>>156198403
Ain't that all stuff on her husband speculation though?
>>
>>156198403
Even as speculation, yours make no sense. Usually to become someone like Mary, one would think the husband had done something more fuckery than just "workaholic," which sounds as blameless as possible.
>>
Tell me about Snow White

Why does she wear the bib?
>>
>>156198704
She has a mental growth stunt.
>>
Since stats seem to be random is it possible for the INT stat to be lower while in MG form than normal? Basically, can transforming make you dumber?
>>
>>156199536
MG has enhanced physical abilities, not intelligence.
>>
Not enough RainPost in this thread.
>>
Off to Nemurinland
>>
File: 1464126378873.jpg (220KB, 1095x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1464126378873.jpg
220KB, 1095x1200px
>>
>>156200174
Nigga it's like 5 pm, what kinda shithole you live in?
>>
File: image.jpg (211KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
211KB, 1200x1200px
>>156199888
>>
File: 1479939435583.jpg (409KB, 495x600px) Image search: [Google]
1479939435583.jpg
409KB, 495x600px
>>156197507
Not everyone would agree.
>>
File: 1485482210347.jpg (1MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
1485482210347.jpg
1MB, 2576x1932px
>>156188092
>>
>>156196380
Not sure how to describe what I do, I'm basically part of the in-house tech support team for an international school where the teachers give new and sadder meaning to the term "frighteningly retarded" when it comes to computers. Like, you have people who whine about their speakers not working when they plug them into themselves, or through the plastic wrapping without punching a hole in them first, and so on.

In any case, we go down in person to sort out any problems they have with their hardware and software, then smile and nod as they bitch about how all the equipment is so old and how we need new stuff when we have no purchasing authority.
>>
>There was no mistake on the target. She placed her foot on the neck and broke it.
Didn't she just close her eyes in kuso's version? That one line completely really changes her character.
>>
>>156206846
Also, the fact that RP wasn't attacking blindly but anticipating and countering the other party.

Lots of things like these.
>>
File: 1479850958002.jpg (307KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1479850958002.jpg
307KB, 1280x720px
>>156206931
Stop reminding me.
>>
File: IMG_20170422_121959.jpg (1MB, 1512x2688px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170422_121959.jpg
1MB, 1512x2688px
I only realised yesterday I live a 5minute drive away from Melville park.
>>
Just started watching the anime. Already spoiled to who lives and who dies.

My only question is this Ripple girl who's literally the daughter of a whore... is she going to grow up to be a hyper slutty Homu in the anime or later? She's already got the mopey tryhard mentality and appropriate hooker wear.
>>
>>156208701
>whore
Nothing wrong with remarrying, you jealous NEET.

But yes Ripple is a slut. She'll become a sex slave to one of the best girl and love every minute of it in the future.
>>
File: 1487207870826.jpg (181KB, 1099x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1487207870826.jpg
181KB, 1099x1200px
>>156208701
No, She starts to recover and be normal, until she almost get's killed, and gets brainwashed by a rapistbest girl who did nothing wrong. At this point we still aren't sure what happens to her after she betrays the trust of the one real not-dead friend she has.

Pic related is best girl.
>>
File: fuckingknifeears.png (902KB, 1059x871px) Image search: [Google]
fuckingknifeears.png
902KB, 1059x871px
>>156208638
>>
>>156208701
She becomes a lot more laid back and upbeat after the first arc. There's even a funny scene where she laughs at someone who acts like she used to. But of course it can't last.

>>156208812
>remarrying
Kano's mom never got that far before picking up a new one.
>>
>>156208812
>>Nothing wrong with remarrying, you jealous NEET.
There is when you keep marrying useless pedo jobless fat fucks every 5 minutes.
>>
File: Marika 28.jpg (216KB, 1000x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Marika 28.jpg
216KB, 1000x1024px
>>156208812
>>156208701
Her ero-onna genes are already awakening in her costume.

>>156208871
______Pity_______ is a good girl but Marika is still best.

>>156208935
>She becomes a lot more laid back and upbeat after the first arc. There's even a funny scene where she laughs at someone who acts like she used to. But of course it can't last.

That scene only happened in TL-Kun's Limited. Made up like so many others.
>>
Even if Ripple did inherit her mom's slut genes at least she didn't inherit her mom's shit taste.
>>
File: IMG_20170422_123255.jpg (481KB, 1512x1557px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170422_123255.jpg
481KB, 1512x1557px
>>156208924
Fite meh.
>>
>>156209096
True. Pity is God-tier.
>>
>>156209328
It was Pity who chose her, not the other way around though. Ripple's taste are Top Speed and Snow White, not bad.
>>
File: 1489686565151.jpg (42KB, 600x476px) Image search: [Google]
1489686565151.jpg
42KB, 600x476px
>>156178458
>>156178458
>https://docs.google.com/document/d/13HyTyrOoVCmLkNLCF9iBYB3mh_Lug_OEyx5pmqY31mM

Oh bby, this shit is thrice as long as platfuck's version and he didn't add random spaces or write

just

this

Jesus fuck, i can't wait until the new guy translates the rest, i don't even now how much we're missing.
>>
>>156209441
Honestly, SW is the only one Ripple has truly picked herself. Top and Pity were the ones who forced themselves on her but the little slut ultimately liked it.
>>
File: homu-not-impressed.png (31KB, 245x228px) Image search: [Google]
homu-not-impressed.png
31KB, 245x228px
Welp. Just saw the preggo get randomly shanked. Took them a shitload of tries to take down one crazy housewife. Bet this slut needed some kind of support to take down that Autistic Swim girl.

I take that Homu comparison back. Besides some physical resemblance Ripple fucking useless - no high power weapon, no timestop, no gift in tactics. Can't solo and hairflip for shit.
>>
>>156209441
Top Speed a shit but Snow is a lovely enough girl that I can forget about that and forgive her previous poor taste.
>>
>>156209595
>Top Speed a shit
Fuck off Swim.
>>
>>156209591
>Comparing anything in MGRP to Madoka in the first place
>>
>>156209666
B-But Madoka invented dark mahou shoujo! It also invented dark-colored brooding magical girls too!
>>
>>156209591
>Ripple fucking useless - no high power weapon, no timestop, no gift in tactics
The way she took down Mary was smarter in the novel. She threw a pane of glass at her which Mary broke and turned into hundreds of little homing missiles. Being able to do stuff like that without a broken power is more exciting.
>>
>>156208978
god i liked that scene, i cant wait to do my re-read of limited when i have more time and see how horrible kuso-TL iwas
>>
File: image.jpg (227KB, 1200x849px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
227KB, 1200x849px
>>156209652
Top Speed is hetero scum and she deserved to die.
>>
>>156209733
Actually, she shows off how broken her power is in limited. She can launch an infinite number of auto-tracking thrown weapons on top of high physical stats.
>>
File: 1486580048666.jpg (605KB, 607x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1486580048666.jpg
605KB, 607x1200px
>>156209745
>supporting faggotry
>>
>>156209591
>no gift in tactics
No, the anime just butchered her character really bad, same with many others such as Nana, Minael, Snow White, etc.

Ripple is tactical. Her fight with Mary for example was supposed to be her throwing a glass panel at Mary, who shot it into pieces then got pierced by the thousands of glass shard - effectively killing herself. The anime bullshit'd it into Ripple killing Mary with normal shuriken.

I won't spoil the fight with Swim, come back when you're done.

Later on in the seties, there are several awesome fights, such as Ripple making herself fly by throwing her kunai and stepping on it.
>>
>>156209895
You literally posted the biggest anti-straight mahou shoujo.
>>
>>156209895
Margarite is also a faggot, if not one of the biggest.
>>
KAORI-CHAAAN
>>
>>156209778
Still sounds pretty underwhelming against any Mahou Shoujo who knows how to parry, is too fast to lock onto or is outfitted like a tank.

Auto lock is nice and all but the power behind the ability really seems to be about what shit she can throw, how fast she can throw it and how long she can keep it up.

Can she accelerate shit to ultra lethal speeds like the Railgun or endlessly spam throw buses at you like the incredible Hulk?
>>
>>156210192
Well...

- parry: Rain Pou was overwhelmed because she has to think about how to actively block each attack (the shurikens automatically go around barriers) while Ripple can just keeo throwing

- too fast: nobody has been shown to be that fast, and there doesn't seem to be any range limit; they will apparently track the other person forever.

- outfitted like a tank: Not many MGs can deal with that anyway.
>>
>>156210381
Just hire Marika for your tank busting needs!
>>
File: Marika and SW 2.jpg (170KB, 1160x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Marika and SW 2.jpg
170KB, 1160x1200px
>>156211824
I want to MARRY her ;o;
>>
File: 61150941_p6_master1200.jpg (295KB, 480x548px) Image search: [Google]
61150941_p6_master1200.jpg
295KB, 480x548px
>>156212026
And i want to marry pechika!
>>
File: 1483925486136.jpg (3MB, 2467x1794px) Image search: [Google]
1483925486136.jpg
3MB, 2467x1794px
Marika is just so cute.
>>
File: 1476659400919.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1476659400919.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
Cranberry should have killed Pechika.
At least Melly fixed that.
>>
Just finished the anime. Disappointed it wasn't Snow White the main 'heroine' who somehow put down Swim through some new awakened power... losing all her childish ideals and innocence in the process.

Guess I was right about Ripple not being able to solo for shit. If no-leg QB hadn't given her hints Ripple wouldn't have survived against Swim long enough to figure out her weakness and counter like Cranberry. That infinite bag came from Mary and cost preggo's life. Swim would've just tanked the shit out of all of Ripple's attacks, giggled and made a slut-kebab. Swim with her OP power and weapon deserved a more spectacular deathmatch against a more worthy foe.
>>
>>156212323
I'll kill you first nigga
>>
File: 1484414354518.webm (193KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484414354518.webm
193KB, 1280x720px
>>156212399
One thing the anime doesn't show well is that Swim Swim was a pretty terrible fighter.
She was good at assassinating people, her ability is really good, and she had the most items; but her actual combat skill was average at best.
She's also weaker and much slower than Ripple, when she's not high on candy.

Also the fight, and her death in particular, are quite different in the LN.
>>
>>156212769
>well is that Swim Swim was a pretty terrible fighter.

Which doesn't make much sense, now that her side story revealed that she was very athletic and beat boys up in her age group.
>>
>>156212399
>Swim with her OP power and weapon deserved a more spectacular deathmatch against a more worthy foe.

The problem with characters like Swim Swim and her ability means Swim Swim is going to fuck her opponent up unless they find her weakness. Someone like Swim Swim can't really have a spectacular deathmatch.
>>
File: 60123640_p1.jpg (137KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
60123640_p1.jpg
137KB, 1024x1024px
>>
>>156212823
Swim isn't a terrible fighter, she's average as far as mahoiku named characters goes, and above average as far as LoM goes.

The thing about her is that she never trained for fighting during her time under Ruler's mentorship. Whereas Ripple seemed to have done so, because her encounter with Rionetta taught her that the ability to fight is apparently necessary for a MG.

Had Swim been training properly, she'd have a respectable fighter just like how Ripple and SW improved. Clamberry had momentarily wanted to make Swim her apprentice too.
>>
Also, Cranberry was fucking badass. Shame she got a bit too cocky and put down by a mongrel.

Yes she gave off genderbent teenie Gilgamesh vibes. Fuck Cranberry should've been the final boss against Snow White who'd get revenge for her tranny friend. Still surprised Snow didn't gain some other superpower in the final duel unleashing God arrows, a Starlight Breaker to the face or whatever. It just feels really really off she didn't take on the last boss.
>>
>>156213265
>Trivia: Asari (Author) was planning to have Snow White fight against Cranberry and beat her but realised it would have been too BS.
>Instead Asari decided to have eventual final boss Swim Swim take Cranberry out with her team instead.
>>
File: 1477630161765.jpg (12KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1477630161765.jpg
12KB, 480x480px
>>156213265
She sort of did, she helped kill Fav and doing so realized for the first time that her ability is more powerful than she thought.
I miss Fav.
>>
>>156213265
This really is not that kind of series. Cranberry getting taken out by Tama is a perfect example of the way things keep playing out. Nobody ever powers up like that; Snow White trains her ass off but her mind reading just becomes more focused. And a lot of the time that poetic justice like avenging your dead friend is completely denied. Honestly it's refreshing and keeps it from getting too predictable.
>>
>>156213265
The anime only covered the arc 1 of the LN series (Unmarked arc), it isn't the "end game" for SW. That's why you don't see any spectacularly heroic show off of the MC. Unmarked is simply a prologue that explained SW's origin, and she became batman later on. The later arcs also beat Unmarked by far in everything, from high stake, plot, characters, to hype.
>>
>>156213179
>Swim isn't a terrible fighter, she's average as far as mahoiku named characters goes, and above average as far as LoM goes.

True at the very least she's a hella lot better at fighting than MGs like Ruler, Detick Bell and Postarie.

Whilst Ruler wasn't bad at giving guidance. She was terrible as a fighter and couldn't help anybody train and for Swim Swim who idolised her, that didn't help.

I'm sure Cranberry would have taken Swim Swim under her wing had Tama not killed her. Which would have turned her into a top-tier fighter.
>>
>>156213502
It's Detec Bell.
>>
>>156213350
>Fav
More like fucking degenerate Chav mate. Bokurano, Madoka and now this. It is the default setting for these white little magical critters to be pieces of shit.
>>
>>156213502
One more reason to hate that stupid dog.
>>
File: 1491453840206.jpg (878KB, 1512x2688px) Image search: [Google]
1491453840206.jpg
878KB, 1512x2688px
>>156213431
Arc one doesn't even introduce the OTP with SW.
>>
Pity breaking Lame Lamey out of prison when?
>>
File: Joker.jpg (228KB, 1101x1976px) Image search: [Google]
Joker.jpg
228KB, 1101x1976px
>>156213899
When Joker comes back to kill worst girl
>>
>>156213899
Lame Lamey doesn't merit prison, she'll be assigned Marika as a parole officer.
>>
File: SwimSwim7.jpg (64KB, 637x800px) Image search: [Google]
SwimSwim7.jpg
64KB, 637x800px
>>156213609
And one more reason to love Swim Swim
>>
File: Tama.png (123KB, 896x371px) Image search: [Google]
Tama.png
123KB, 896x371px
Tama bullies must GET OUT
>>
>>156213925
But Tama is already dead.
>>
>>156213410
>And a lot of the time that poetic justice like avenging your dead friend is completely denied.
Tama in a nutshell.

>Finally gets the courage to fight and put herself in the line for her friend
>Gets killed by that same very person right afterwards
Poor dog.
>>
File: 151251753 was mine.png (436KB, 994x670px) Image search: [Google]
151251753 was mine.png
436KB, 994x670px
>>156214143
>>
So Rain Pou had to chase after Posterie for quite a while before she succeeded. When Postarie reminiscensed about the first time Kaori approached her in class, I thought she let her in right there. But apparently she played hard to get and ignored Kaori for a long time after that.
>>
File: Volume_9-LN-035.jpg (1MB, 1227x1794px) Image search: [Google]
Volume_9-LN-035.jpg
1MB, 1227x1794px
>>156214879
>>
>>156214879
Well, that was from Kaori's POV. She's just used to ignoring people and being alone.
>>
>>156214936
>>156214959
I'm not talking about the process of Kaori beating around the bush. I mean the first time Kaori actually approached her was after Kaori discovered the manga and used it as an excuse to talk to Tacchan. This was what Postarie remembered in Limited. We didn't know that Tacchan ignored the shit out of Kaori-chan after that attempt.
>>
>>156215137
I just like how obsessed Kaori became after dealing so badly with being rejected.
>>
File: image.jpg (182KB, 1023x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
182KB, 1023x1024px
>>156214879
Kaori's ridiculously delicious rolled omelette in the school trip was a success.

I lol'd at Kaori's choice of word. "虜にする!"
>>
File: Princess_Quake_full.png (493KB, 664x740px) Image search: [Google]
Princess_Quake_full.png
493KB, 664x740px
>>
>>156215137
Ahhhh. I must have misremembered.
>>
File: 1482115330437.jpg (95KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1482115330437.jpg
95KB, 500x500px
>>156215489
Absolutely degenerate.
>>
File: 1480912717525.jpg (178KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1480912717525.jpg
178KB, 1280x720px
>She had a sketchbook, where she would often draw kids playing and being kids. Pages of pages of that, just drawings of children being happy.
>Unfortunately, Chiko also knew the implications, as she’s always been asked this before.
>Why are you so obsessed with children?
>Do you stalk kids?
>Chiko… you’re not… a pedophile, are you?
>The word made Chiko angry.
>If there’s one thing that Chiko hated the most in the world. The one thing that she would not tolerate, it’s pedophilia.
>She doesn’t want to make children miserable. She doesn’t want to hurt the kids. She doesn’t even want to scare the kids.
>She wanted to protect them.
>She just wanted to see them be happy.
>Unfortunately, even her family became concerned, and sometimes, if people saw her sketchbook, or anything resembling that, they’d always come to the same conclusion.
>Stalker
>Pedophile
>Your obsession is disgusting
>These are only people who knew Chiko personally.
>Chiko wanted to be around children, yes… She wanted to protect them, and she liked watching them play in the park…
>…But she knows that her actions will always have implications, whether she believes it or not.
>As much as she hates to admit this, she knows that the one thing preventing someone from calling her a pedophile her is her gender.
>>
>>156215433
I should explain more about the word Kaori used. 虜にする means "I'll make her my captive." While 虜 means captive/prisoner, it is almost exclusively used in the sense of "prisoner" of love or other desires, rather than a literal inmate. Inmate/convict prisoner is 囚人 or 囚徒. Thae gay phrasing was why Toko commented on how Kaori's mentality seem to have taken a weird turn.

http://tangorin.com/examples/虜
>>
>>156215959
Oh /u/

That did get a sensible chuckle out of me, though.
>>
>>156216177
Asari is such a yurifag. The vocabulary he used for various ships in the series are intentionally suggestive like that, rather than platonic, commonly seen alternatives.
>>
>>156216818
Hey, I'm not complaining. It pleases me how much subtle imagery he throws in there, and then he decides "fuck it" and goes all in for the Beach Princess story.
>>
>>156215959
>>156216818
Asari should have gone with "I'll make her smash my Rainbow".
>>
File: C9h2n__V0AAto9q.jpg (256KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
C9h2n__V0AAto9q.jpg
256KB, 768x1024px
>>156216818
And I am so glad he is. That's why it always shocks me finding the (few, mind you) people who can't stand yuri who are into the series. It's incredibly gay and I imagine it'd be more of a miserable than enjoyable read for them, with all that subtext... that sometimes isn't even subtext. It's just blatant gay.
>>
>>156217143
Kaori's rainbows are literally straighter than she is, since she typically shoot them in a straight line to run on or to use as a blade.
>>
>>156217312
Well, I just met a yuri-hater the other day who is a die-hard Rionetta/Nako shipper. Conversion takes time.
>>
>>156217419
That's not regular yuri though. It's just a woman with a RealDoll.
>>
>>156217419
Huh. That is incredibly bizarre and Rionetta/Nako is a very random ship for a yuri-hater to love, but it's good taste. Hopefully this series will continue to help them see the light with all the great ships it has to offer.
>>
File: 298.jpg (40KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
298.jpg
40KB, 600x600px
>>156214143
why must you remind me that every single girl i've loved died miserably

tama, lapis II, filuru, sorami
>>
>>156217462
I wonder if Nako was Dutch. That would make the Dutchwife Rio all the funnier.
>>
File: BbcoAhyCcAAr9QI.png (633KB, 599x764px) Image search: [Google]
BbcoAhyCcAAr9QI.png
633KB, 599x764px
>>156217312
Whenever I think of blatant gay I think about how Pukin was literally going to fuck Wedin and just smile to myself. Pity is a real treasure too. Sasuga Asari.
>>
File: 1422770355493.jpg (117KB, 461x433px) Image search: [Google]
1422770355493.jpg
117KB, 461x433px
>>156217312
>>156217419
>Hate yuri
>But read a yuri-heavy series
>Even have a yuri ship
Does not compute-

How do these people function while being living contradictions?
>>
File: Incoming_Truck.webm (2MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
Incoming_Truck.webm
2MB, 720x404px
>>156217496
>to help them see the light

Anon, do you see the light ahead?
>>
>>156217601
>Pukin was literally going to fuck Wedin
>Felt nothing towards Rain Pou

Pukin has shit taste.
>>
>>156216818
It's really hard to make something with pretty much an all-female cast not yuri.

If anything, it's really annoying when they randomly shoehorn a male love interest just for the sake of having one, ironically enough, sometimes just for the sake of pandering. Too few people have the balls to truly stick to their principles and what they actually wanna do nowadays.
>>
>>156217682
Rain Pou is too manly for Pukin's taste. It would be like yaoi.
>>
File: 1455900032358.jpg (41KB, 270x354px) Image search: [Google]
1455900032358.jpg
41KB, 270x354px
Why does the gay work in MahoIku but does not in other series full of gay? What makes the gay here be attractive to you here?
>>
>>156217627
>running over hetero-fags with a truck

Is yuri the new Religion of Peace(tm)?
>>
File: C4wl2iHWYAEZ5LY.jpg (159KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
C4wl2iHWYAEZ5LY.jpg
159KB, 1200x900px
>>156217682
For one, Wedin is a good girl and Pukin has great taste. Two, to be fair, when Pukin was with Rain Pou she literally just lost her life partner and was not dealing with that very well at all so you can't blame her for not being horny.
>>
>>156217796
I think it's how natural and understated the gay is. It's never pushed front and center and the gayness is never the core of a relationship, but an outgrowth of how close two people are.
>>
>>156217715
>It's really hard to make something with pretty much an all-female cast not yuri.
Eh, no. I've seen quite a few that is so dry on yuri even though none of the girls have a male love interest.

Romantic tension is really something intentional. Your female characters won't feel gay just because she glomps another one in the bath or hold hands walking to school. There are romantic and platonic depictions of those same situations.
>>
>>156217796
No pandering, lesbianism isn't considered taboo it just happens here, no homosexual counterpart ie gay couples, all the girls are cute.

Frankly i don't give a fuck about romance in this, give me more battles and cruel deaths so i can masturbate in peace.
>>
File: 1491523165805.gif (37KB, 410x400px) Image search: [Google]
1491523165805.gif
37KB, 410x400px
>>156217796
The fact that even with the gay relationships Asari doesn't try to make any of the lesbians Mary Sues, and gives most of them the endings they deserve.
>>
>>156217904
I wonder if Magical Girl (male) suffer discrimination in the LoM.
>>
>>156218022
I'll bet. They just want to live their lives in peace but the mean girls just bully them.
>>
>>156217796
As others have said, the lesbianism is presented very naturally and isn't played up as it is in many other series that just makes it seem goofy and stupid. I love that the gayness isn't considered special and nobody makes a big deal about it, and I especially like that it certainly doesn't get in the way of other things I love about this series, like the battles and deaths. It simply just... is.

Plus, I love all the girls and there are so many great and unique relationship dynamics of all sorts.
>>
>>156217796
The lesbianism in mahoiku is treated with respect AND kindness. You can feel that the author neither use it as a fetish, nor does he have a fetish for conversion, nor is he the type of "lesbian supporter" who give lesbians bad end but not hetero ones.

Het die, gay die, jewfags die, poorfags die, smart die, idiots die - nobody is singled out just because of something stupid like sexuality.
>>
File: 1491796302242.png (65KB, 348x363px) Image search: [Google]
1491796302242.png
65KB, 348x363px
>>156218155
I would imagine most of them just keep their human sex hidden, unless they're massive faggots.

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>156218155
>but the mean girls just bully them.
I bet that's the fetish of at least one of them.
>>
>>156218357
>nor is he the type of "lesbian supporter" who give lesbians bad end but not hetero ones.
What the heck does this mean?
>>
File: 785678657657875.jpg (61KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
785678657657875.jpg
61KB, 640x360px
>>156218022
I want to become a magical girl for the sole purpose to hunt down all these degenerates. They'd call me the Magical Girl (male) Hunter.
>>
>>156218615
Probably kills the lesbians to evoke pity for them. It's a cheap trick.
>>
>>156218615
In a lot of media, it is common that when a lesbian character or couple is included, they will ultimately meet a terrible end (which is either unhappiness or death) while straight characters get a happy ending in their place. At least I assume that's what anon meant.
>>
>>156218616
Are you gonna sell them to old hag MGs?
>>
File: 1491402350645.jpg (118KB, 758x687px) Image search: [Google]
1491402350645.jpg
118KB, 758x687px
guns or roses when
>>
>>156218673
I'm going to exterminate them.
>>
File: Tama.jpg (301KB, 1200x1040px) Image search: [Google]
Tama.jpg
301KB, 1200x1040px
>>156218518
Honestly, it would be kind of nice to be bullied by Ruler, someone who looks down on you but can't help nurturing you anyway.

Imagine you were Tama in picrel.
>>
File: 1439149826514.jpg (30KB, 324x282px) Image search: [Google]
1439149826514.jpg
30KB, 324x282px
>>156218719
I don't know why but reading your post made feel shivers in my spine and make feel all hot and bothered. You've awakened something in me anon, I hope you are ready to take responsibility.
>>
>>156218615
Among yurifag as well as gay-supporter authors/scriptwriters/fanfic writers, there's a notorious portion who love to kill off lesbians or make lesbians lose the endgame/get raped/fuck men all the time while still insisting they're gay.

Some of these basically only included yuri in their work to show how "progressive" they are, before killing of the gay person to make sure the ending is normal.
>>
>>156218640
>>156218851
>For pity points
>For progressive points
So which is it?
>>
File: IMG_1356.jpg (981KB, 2335x2869px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1356.jpg
981KB, 2335x2869px
>>156218800
See me after class.
>>
>>156218800
This series awoke something in me too anon. I now have a fetish for gloves.
>>
>>156218851
>get raped/fuck men all the time while still insisting they're gay
This is the absolute fucking worst and something I can't stand. I'm glad Asari doesn't pull this shitty nonsense.

>>156218970
I think it's more for progressive points honestly. No actual care goes into it, they just want to look good.
>>
>>156218970
Why not both? It's tokenism, they don't care why they're there, after all.
>>
>>156219012
How long until you buy a few to rub one out with? Some lacy opera ones.
>>
File: 1484885364367.png (207KB, 620x882px) Image search: [Google]
1484885364367.png
207KB, 620x882px
>>156218851
>claiming Asari never had a lesbian character get raped/mindfucked
>>
>>156219109
That's with another girl though.
>>
>>156219109
You missed his point super hard lad.
>>
File: image.jpg (680KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
680KB, 1536x2048px
>>156219012
>gloves
>s
You're doing it wrong.
>>
>>156219388
She's so pretty. I thought you all were fucking weirdos for the glove thing until I actually really started looking... and it is a nice glove indeed.
>>
>>156219437
She's Bellsie and Lazuline's daughter who still made the True Protag her slut.
>>
>>156219388
HD pictures like that make me realize how really detailed some of the magical girl costumes are.

>Tiny hat
>Hair pin
>2 chains ending in a hanging flower braided on her hair
>Bowtie
>Ring
>10 round jewel thingies
>3 flowers adornments growing from her back
>1 glove
>>
>>156219800
Maruino a good. Almost as good as so-bin
>>
File: Volume_5-LN-Cover.jpg (561KB, 1744x2526px) Image search: [Google]
Volume_5-LN-Cover.jpg
561KB, 1744x2526px
>>156219851
Maruino's designs and illustrations are also what make this series so great to me. I'll never forget the wonder I felt in my heart the first time I saw all the Mahoiku girls and how beautiful and unique they are.

Pic related is girl with fav design.
>>
>>156219851
>so-bin
Meh. He's good but not anywhere as good as the prominent detail-oriented artists such as Nardack or Rustle.
>>
>>156219981
Maruino is one of the few artists that actually makes make-up look good imo. I think it because he actually makes it look like make-up does, like a shame, rather than just another solid layer of color on top.
>>
>>156220107
>he
That tail-and-thigh-and-makeup obsessed pervert is a woman.
>>
>>156220161
It surprises me that a lot of people still don't seem to know Maruino is a woman. I love her.
>>
>>156220161
Well shit.

Don't forget to add painted nails to the list.
>>
>>
>>156219981
7753 cover is definitely the best cover to this day, followed by Shadowgale.

I can't quite point out my fav character design though, because I like different ones in very different ways. Some are beautiful, some are pretty, handsome, cute, lewd, creative, etc. I'd say that the wide variety is partially responsible for making each of them more valuable in my eyes.
>>
>>156220469
Much as I like Marika, I have to say the 7753 and Wedin covers were better.
>>
File: 01 - Fav.png (768KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
01 - Fav.png
768KB, 1000x1000px
>>
File: 02 - La Pucelle.jpg (257KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
02 - La Pucelle.jpg
257KB, 1000x1000px
>>
File: 03 - Top Speed.jpg (266KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
03 - Top Speed.jpg
266KB, 1000x1000px
>>
File: 04 - Calamity Mary.jpg (259KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
04 - Calamity Mary.jpg
259KB, 1000x1000px
>>
File: 05 - Nemurin.jpg (263KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
05 - Nemurin.jpg
263KB, 1000x1000px
>>
File: 06 - Ruler.jpg (225KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
06 - Ruler.jpg
225KB, 1000x1000px
>>
File: 07 - Swim Swim.jpg (259KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
07 - Swim Swim.jpg
259KB, 1000x1000px
>>
File: 08 - Minael.jpg (222KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
08 - Minael.jpg
222KB, 1000x1000px
>>
File: 09 - Yunael.jpg (217KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
09 - Yunael.jpg
217KB, 1000x1000px
>>
File: 10 - Tama.jpg (233KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
10 - Tama.jpg
233KB, 1000x1000px
>>
File: 11 - Magicaroid 44.jpg (262KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
11 - Magicaroid 44.jpg
262KB, 1000x1000px
>>
File: 12 - Sister Nana.jpg (291KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
12 - Sister Nana.jpg
291KB, 1000x1000px
>>
File: 13 - Weiss Winterprison.jpg (290KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
13 - Weiss Winterprison.jpg
290KB, 1000x1000px
>>
>>
File: 15 - Hardgore Alice.jpg (337KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
15 - Hardgore Alice.jpg
337KB, 1000x1000px
>>
File: 16 - Ripple.jpg (364KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
16 - Ripple.jpg
364KB, 1000x1000px
>>
File: 17 - Snow White.jpg (362KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
17 - Snow White.jpg
362KB, 1000x1000px
>>
Why is 7753 so erotic?
>>
>>156221042
Cakes approaching their expiration date tend to act that way.
>>
>>156221134
I like the real 7753, when she decided to overcome her wageslavery and do what was right.
>>
File: 1489657406254.jpg (426KB, 1269x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1489657406254.jpg
426KB, 1269x1300px
>>
File: IMG_20170422_083501.jpg (445KB, 1241x1717px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170422_083501.jpg
445KB, 1241x1717px
>>
Is there any creative user that you can put up with Prism Cherry's power? Like offensive or defensive wise?
>>
>>156221459
Melville, Marika and Clamberry were very creative power users. But I may have misunderstood your question.
>>
>>156220985
>That shadow over her eye
Foreshadowing?
>>
>>156221523
I mean is there anything creative use that you can come up with Prism Cherry's power?

Because I felt like it was useless in Jokers
>>
>>156221567
Cherry is basically light control through a mirror, you can make holograms, Archimedes' Death Ray and blinding flashes.

Her costume will also incapacitate anyone looking at her with lust.
>>
>>156221684
Thank you for response! I didn't think of holograms though and it would be a creative use indeed. Imagine her being par with SW then fighting with Shufflins with sort of ability.
>>
>>156219437
It looked like a sperm with a gem though
>>
>>156221778
Prism cherry was crippled by a lying power description. She's really strong once Pity corrects her
>>
File: Cutie_Healer.jpg (64KB, 580x773px) Image search: [Google]
Cutie_Healer.jpg
64KB, 580x773px
Cutie Healer and Vega
>>
>>156221924
Everyone on whatever department is in charge of writing up the descriptions of powers should be fired.

>>156222146
So Precure it hurts. How do you even become a Cutie? Or at least look the part? I really doubt they were lucky enough to get a good gacha roll that gave them a good Cure-like costume and then also god gud enough to start getting called a Cutie.
>>
>>156222146
Fuck i was expecting something else, like capes or something.
>>
>>156222201
Cuties are apparently one of the few cases where name changes are allowed
>>
>>156222146
Come on Maruino, show us Panas and Lazuline I already.
>>
>>156222662
And Ratsumu too!
>>
>>156222662
This is from Fanbook 3 and that's pretty much all the new material there is. The rest is episode summaries and cast interviews
>>
>>156222662
Don't forget the useless powers group, I wanna see that afro.
>>
File: CW6rKypUwAARAJ3.jpg (85KB, 600x564px) Image search: [Google]
CW6rKypUwAARAJ3.jpg
85KB, 600x564px
>>156223156
Afro? Sorry, but it's just not my taste.
>>
>>156223271
Pity, you're a dear but this is why people hate you.
>>
>>156223284
>Liking afros
>>
>>156223477
>not liking all hair
>>
>>156223698
>Being a pleb with no standards
>>
>>156222146
So Altair is Cure White while Vega is Cure Black. Amusing, since Black was the protagonist of Futari wa Precure instead.

Do you have a bigger picture? I can't read the description of the initial design for Altair/Vega.
>>
>>156225086
I'll take a pic at home. Give me an hour or so.
>>
>>156225282
Thank you.
>>
File: image.jpg (657KB, 1979x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
657KB, 1979x2048px
>>
>>156225842
Best girl, now in full color!
>>
File: 1487384513385.png (159KB, 1024x585px) Image search: [Google]
1487384513385.png
159KB, 1024x585px
Z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z
>>
File: 1487346474737.png (579KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487346474737.png
579KB, 480x720px
A life without knowing the friendship of Puk Puck is a sad life indeed.;_;
>>
File: 20170422_182624_HDR-1.jpg (1MB, 1782x2806px) Image search: [Google]
20170422_182624_HDR-1.jpg
1MB, 1782x2806px
>>156225344
Bad news, I misremembered. That page was not in Fanbook 3, though it might be in another Fanbook. Have this in the meantime.
>>
File: 1491045647411.jpg (31KB, 343x464px) Image search: [Google]
1491045647411.jpg
31KB, 343x464px
>>
>>156227187
Alice deserved so much better. Fuck you Swim.
>>
>>156227079
>>156222146
>Not-Precure ripoffs look better than modern Precure
Feels bad man.

I bet all the Cuties are starting protests on the LoM so that they can start being named after Kamen Rider instead of Precure because of how bad Precure is nowadays so they feel ashamed of their names.
>>
File: 1490697359979.jpg (150KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1490697359979.jpg
150KB, 900x1200px
>>
We all agree that Quake was best ImPure Element, right?
>>
File: 1484536682538.jpg (467KB, 1456x1940px) Image search: [Google]
1484536682538.jpg
467KB, 1456x1940px
>>156227484
Yep.
>>
File: 1486119271377.jpg (29KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1486119271377.jpg
29KB, 240x240px
>>156226973
Man, for once I would like to see my favorite girls survive. Please Asari, keep the hairfag alive.
>>
>>156227623
My nightmare would be if Hairfag, Marika and 7753 were in a locked room and only one could leave alive.
>>
File: MRGP f2p ch08.jpg (131KB, 469x343px) Image search: [Google]
MRGP f2p ch08.jpg
131KB, 469x343px
>>
File: p1OMyAc.jpg (207KB, 1320x1080px) Image search: [Google]
p1OMyAc.jpg
207KB, 1320x1080px
>>
>>156227484
It's amazing. Usually a college aged girl is very unpopular among otaku if she's in a group with elementary/middle/high school girls.
>>
>>156230000
Well, quads-san, Quake has a killer body and a very appealing personality.
>>
File: 1487428859557.png (488KB, 774x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1487428859557.png
488KB, 774x1000px
Still best Lazuline.
>>
File: 1487213847836.jpg (137KB, 914x634px) Image search: [Google]
1487213847836.jpg
137KB, 914x634px
>>156230538
Still best OTP.
>>
File: image.jpg (104KB, 672x840px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 672x840px
>>156230538
The True Protag fucker is better IMO.
>>
>>156230099
>pedo
>appealing personality
Stop posting, Proud.
>>
>>156230585
Bellsie probably got bullied in bed by Lazuline despite being the adult in the relationship.
>>
>>156231088
Well obviously. Bellsie is shorter than Lazuline in both human and MG forms. Imagine how much fun Lazuline would have manhandling Bellsie's tiny body. She'd probably just walk around the house looking for things to bend her over and fuck her on.
>>
>>156231288
This description never fails to make me blush.
>>
File: image.jpg (521KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
521KB, 1200x1200px
>>
>>156226942
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqGceLttmq8
>>
>>156232247
Please, that guy can't do what Nokko-chan did with a shovel.
>>
File: 1489669350883.jpg (220KB, 500x800px) Image search: [Google]
1489669350883.jpg
220KB, 500x800px
>>156232247
No u!
>>
>>156227623
If you seriously think hairfag is going to be alive by the end of all this. You're kidding yourself.
>>
File: image.jpg (400KB, 2048x1707px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
400KB, 2048x1707px
>>
https://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=919803&showfiles=53fc0be7

Guns or Roses bois
>>
File: 1481728238428.png (408KB, 625x940px) Image search: [Google]
1481728238428.png
408KB, 625x940px
>>156233545
>>
File: IMG_20170310_090833.png (492KB, 614x609px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170310_090833.png
492KB, 614x609px
>>
>>156236250
Nemurin dess!
>>
File: image.jpg (91KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 600x500px
>>
File: 1489669944587.jpg (955KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1489669944587.jpg
955KB, 1536x2048px
>>
File: 1492662861987.jpg (319KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492662861987.jpg
319KB, 1280x720px
>>156226973
>>156238271
I wonder how Princess Quake would react to serial killer lolis.
>>
>>156238393
Sketch them in their underwear.
>>
>>156238393
>2(You)
OH SHIT!! THEY KNOW!
>>
>>156238393
As long as she's cute she's awright or something like that
>>
File: 1488200015499.png (767KB, 737x1056px) Image search: [Google]
1488200015499.png
767KB, 737x1056px
>>
File: 1492606221599.jpg (66KB, 885x669px) Image search: [Google]
1492606221599.jpg
66KB, 885x669px
Thread posts: 429
Thread images: 134

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.