[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Considering that Naruku/Ruby Moon is basically Yue 2.0 and she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5485.jpg (3MB, 2190x3200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5485.jpg
3MB, 2190x3200px
Considering that Naruku/Ruby Moon is basically Yue 2.0 and she technically isn't female, is Yue the same way and thus Touya and Yukito technically aren't gay?
>>
>>156165826
No because Yukito was unaware of his Yue side and thought he was a normal boy. A boy who was originally meant for Sakura no less.
>>
>>156167521
Sakura with Yukito wouldn't be technically straight either but things are confusing with magical creatures
>>
>>156168109
Sure it would. Unlike Nakuru who know she's a construct and whose body probably reflects that, Yuki always thought he was a normal boy so he has all the right equipment.,
>>
>>156168371
This remind me the discussions if Kawoshin is really gay. Both are derivated from Devilman and there are people still discussing if that count as gay. Fucking Asians and their fascination with gender ambiguity
>>
>>156168371
Yes but knowledge about their natures isn't the point, the point is "Is Yukito just as 'not-male' as Nakuru is 'not-female' thus rendering their relationships with Touya equally comparable to a sentient blowup doll?"
>>
>>156169092
Considering how many traps there are in anime that are basically just girls that are officially actually boys, it makes sense
>>
>>156167521
And Yukito thought the whole time he was living with his grandparents. I doubt he actually saw a dick between his legs.
>>
>>156168371
Yukito has to post his supposed dick along with a photo of his grandparents.
>>
>>156170129
Wait so his grandparents don't exist? Who's house does he live in? In any instance where legal guardians would be needed are they just magic holograms?
>>
>>156169092
Devilman sucks
>>
File: gjkhgvmhvhn.jpg (167KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
gjkhgvmhvhn.jpg
167KB, 1280x738px
>>156171800

shut your whore mouth
>>
>>156165826

For this particular case remember that they have been reborn in different universes were Yukito isn't even a magical entity, and they meet and fall in love again.

CLAMP ~soulmates~ because they fucking love doing that.
>>
>>156172218
Oh I'm aware of that, and in the cases where he's 100% human and not also Yue it's totally gay.

I'm just questioning if this iteration is technically not gay in the same way that Nakuru's lusting after Touya isn't actually straight.
>>
File: IMG_5017.png (149KB, 916x888px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5017.png
149KB, 916x888px
>>156169204
>sentient blowup doll
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.