[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hunter x hunter threads

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 33

How do you feel about the Chimera Ant arc?

Do you think it was good or bad?
>>
>>156156732
>threads
I don't know why I made this plural.
>>
>>156156732
O
>>
>too long
>kek'd a little when Beegirl was shot
>SSJ Gon was nice
>had a tear in my eye when the loli antgirl got home to her mom
>>
File: 1466856749223.jpg (988KB, 1019x1528px) Image search: [Google]
1466856749223.jpg
988KB, 1019x1528px
It's a great arc. Also has Togashi's best pages and spreads.
>>
>>156156732
One of the best shounen arcs despite the negative things people say about it.
>>
Favorite arc of the series but i found it odd that he introduced a bunch of new characters and developed them more than the previously established ones. Even if they're going to be relevant in the future that was still a pretty bold move.
>>
I think it´s very emotional, but the end is quite "meh"
>>
Managed to feel too long and rushed all at once.

Felt like at the end it was "oh shit, i have to wrap up all these characters"

Also Pitou is still best girl
>>
>>156158040
>they're going to be relevant in the future
wew
>>
Togashi is doing art for bands, festivals and shit.
Just draw the manga you fuck, I want to finsh this before I'm 50.
>>
>>156158263
He will burn in hell with miura
>>
>>156156732
It was perfect
>>
Had its ups and downs, definitely quite long, but the ending more than made up for it. Really liked the end where the little girl came back for her mother. Even though it only meant the inevitable, her mother still fully accepted her as she was and that was really fucking sweet amidst all the crazy shit.
>>
>>156158104
>girl
>>
It's fucking brilliant. Absolutely the best arc. I can understand the complaint that it's too long or that it drags in some parts, but I personally enjoyed every moment of it. It also may or may not have caused me to shed tears for the first time in a long while.
>>
>>156161464
Why didn't the boy go back as well? Didn't he remember his human self as well?
>>
File: 30.jpg (74KB, 500x705px) Image search: [Google]
30.jpg
74KB, 500x705px
>>156161540
Yes girl and the best one
>>
>>156161918
the boy is colt and no he doesn't remember anything besides the name of his sister
>>
Pure kino
>>
Way too long, I can tell it was written/made with long breaks between sections, some strange character decisions throughout, I thought a lot of the characters introduced were ultimately boring but we spend so much time with them trying to flesh them out but it was a wasted effort on me, ending has an emotional touch but I stopped caring. I have literally never met anyone besides anons on /a/ who like it, my initial reaction to it was that Togashi was either high out of his mind on opiates, or losing it because of his back pain.
>>
File: 1463610582806.jpg (279KB, 1919x1079px) Image search: [Google]
1463610582806.jpg
279KB, 1919x1079px
During the time the CA arc was going on in the anime, I watched every episode of it super fucking high and when it got to the infiltration parts and how they explained every little detail I felt I was actually part of it and going at/experiencing their speed. It was amazing. I don't think I'll ever feel like that ever again.
>>
why not have just used raid
>>
>>156162752
>some strange character decisions throughout
I'm curious, what did you find strange?
>>
>>156162752
>I have literally never met anyone besides anons on /a/ who like it,
i.e 2 people
>>
>>156163239

The infiltration part in the anime was a little too slow for my taste. The narrator probably had more lines during that arc than everyone else combined.
>>
>>156156732
I hated it originally and avoided watch it in the 2011 anime until I decided to give it a try.
By the end of the arc I was crying about the King's death like a bitch.
>>
>>156163239
A lot of stuff from the Cell Saga was copied into the CA arc, the King felt like a Chinese bootleg ripoff of Cell to me.
>>
>>156164460
>A lot of stuff from the Cell Saga was copied into the CA arc
Like what?
>the King felt like a Chinese bootleg ripoff of Cell to me
How are they similar at all?
Is this bait?
>>
>>156164606
they're similar in the whole perfect being schtick and visual similarities. But meruem is far more well developed as a character.
>>
File: 1469045136612.jpg (30KB, 318x203px) Image search: [Google]
1469045136612.jpg
30KB, 318x203px
>>156156732
Cried like a bitch during ending but still fucking hated the arc overall. Some much time was spend building the arc only to for it go practically fucking nowhere, outside of a handful of character actually getting developed and even more dead characters .
>>
>>156156732
I nearly dropped the anime because of the infiltration part. You have like 10 seconds of fighting stretched out for 20 minutes in multiples episodes. And there's the narrator just stating things they could have easily shown, which would have been faster.
The rest of the arc made up for it though, so I'm not too mad.
>>
>>156164787
They both nearly got killed by a huge explosion and came back even stronger than before
>>
>>156156732
One of the best arcs in anime, anon. Anyone who says otherwise has such shit taste they must be japanese.
>>
>>156156732
I loved it.

People complain about its length which is understandable, but with a little patience, it'll all be worth it.

>>156162752
> I have literally never met anyone besides anons on /a/ who like it
So no one worth of note.

The arc is widely regarded as the best HxH arc damn near everywhere, not just on this site, you being a contrarian does change that.
>>
I felt it was exceptional on the merit of it's peculiar storytelling devices and the metaphors included in the meruem vs netero.
>>
>>156156732
It's filled with brilliant moments but also has some of the worst moments in the show for me. A lot of nothing happening for periods of time and some of the more obnoxious villains in series history.
>>
>>156156732

should have just dropped a tactical nuke on the compound from the beginning instead of sacrificing so many lives.

Shit writing.
>>
File: da3256ad9225b75b3ec35fc4dc2817b8.png (901KB, 904x1284px) Image search: [Google]
da3256ad9225b75b3ec35fc4dc2817b8.png
901KB, 904x1284px
>>156156732
It had both the best and the worst parts of the show.
>>
>>156165905
>you being a contrarian does change that.
I always knew my opinion was valued so greatly.
But seriously just because it's popular doesn't make it good, I personally hated it and everyone who I actually know and isn't just some anon on /a/ or any other site for that matter basically has the same opinion as >>156164893
>>
File: mpv-shot2105.jpg (53KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot2105.jpg
53KB, 1280x720px
King did nothing wrong.

All he wanted to do was play Gungi with his silly loli.
>>
Leave Meruem to me
>>
I liked the phantom troupe arc the best
>>
File: komugi.jpg (228KB, 780x742px) Image search: [Google]
komugi.jpg
228KB, 780x742px
>>156166399
>loli
>>
File: mpv-shot1837.jpg (86KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot1837.jpg
86KB, 1280x720px
;-;
>>
>>156166314
So what if your gaggle of nobodies didn't like it?

So it being popular and being well received across the board doesn't mean shit, if it's bad to you and your buddies, that somehow means it's actually bad? That's pathetic.
>>
>>156166399
>holding hands in the dark
What a sick perverted bastard.
>>
>the never ending Great Hiatus Arc
at least Berserk is back for now
>>
>>156158040
That's how HxH works with nearly all characters aside from Gon and Killua
>>
>>156166240
Explained in show why that didn't happen and logically why that wouldn't be feasible.

What this arc really does well is weed out all the low intelligence ADHD children out of the woodworks.
>>
File: fa1a156bf763e35a122cf88aa8ec7e98.jpg (207KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
fa1a156bf763e35a122cf88aa8ec7e98.jpg
207KB, 800x1000px
Kurapika is a GIRL.

GIRL!!!!!!
>>
>>156166610
I don't even know how to respond to this, OP asked for opinions and I gave mine, I'm not pretending to be an arbiter of objective quality or anything and I don't know why you're getting defensive or whatever it is you're doing.
>>
File: 1396427377946.png (367KB, 1400x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1396427377946.png
367KB, 1400x1050px
>Berserk finally got off the boat and is getting new chapters
>HxH is now stuck on a boat in hiatus limbo
>>
While we're here, what do you guys think of Greed Island? I kept hearing it was the low point of the series, but I found it thoroughly enjoyable, even though none of the new characters in it were anything special or memorable. It was no Yorknew but at least it had me more engaged than 85% of the Heavens Arena arc.
>>
PHANTOM TROUPE WAS BEST ARC
>>
>>156166902
>get on the boat
>immediately on hiatus
There's no way he didn't do this on purpose.
>>156167037
I think it was good but that people dislike it because it lacks emotional impact Yorkshin or CA has. I honestly believe the dodgeball match and Genthru fight are better than anything in Yorkshin.
>>
So what was Netero's plan exactly? I mean like his plan before even arriving at the palace. Was he just going to ride in with Zeno and duke it out with Meruem in the palace? Were Zeno and Silva supposed to help Netero take out the King? I doubt it because it's kind of shown that Netero wanted to 1v1 someone who could probably beat him for the first time in like 80 years. Anyway it's really convenient that Zeno happened to injure this one human that Meruem cared about and so he was cool with jumping onto Zeno's dragon and fighting like 50km away from the palace, if Komugi didn't exist, and they didn't know Komugi existed, and they just showed up in front of him and he was like okay 1v1 me fgt, and then Netero lost, that bomb in him would have vaporised the palace, killing all his comrades, and probably the crowd in front of the palace, it's like he knew there would be a plot device staying the king's hand in advance or something. And Netero knew there was a real chance that he would lose since he went to the trouble of getting a nuke implanted in him. Did any of the others know that Netero had a nuke inside of him? If they did they should have just gone "fuck you old man" and dropped a bomb on that palace days before the intended invasion before the civilians started gathering, since letting the palace get nuked seems to have been considered an acceptable sacrifice from the beginning. And if they didn't know, was Netero really cool with potentially killing all his comrades, thousands of civilians, and two 12yr olds just so he could 1v1 Meruem? Was there some plan to get Meruem out to that really convenient weapons testing grounds like 50km away? I don't really see how it could be done since fighting Netero conventionally only kind of hurt Meruem and he was still good to keep fighting so I doubt even Netero, Zeno and Silva could have subdued him to get him out there.
>>
>>156167204
It got amazing once Kurapika fought Uvo, but it was pretty boring before then.
>>
>>156167037
The dodgeball match is one of my favorite moments in the series.
>>
>>156166876
Don't pull that getting defensive nonsense when I called you out for your baiting crap.

If you don't like the arc, more power to you. But mentioning that you haven't met anyone aside from /a/ posters that like the arc is essentially implying that only people on this site hype it up as good which is wrong. Don't know why you thought mentioning your pals or whatever means anything.
>>
>>156167037
I hated the entire thing except Razors gym and gons fight with genthru. I thought that introducing the black shaman wizard man who could do shit with nen was a good move though.
>>
>>156167627

I hated the fact we were shown all these elaborate ways to put nen into use and Gon decides to go with the most boring and basic techniques to ever exist in shounen. I understand he's written as more instinct than brains but come on.
>>
>>156167037
I found it retarded that they let Genthru and his friends get away even after seeing them kill people and know they will still kill
>>
>>156167737
We should have seen them going to prison. Nen prison. That said, they seemed to feel pretty defeated.
>>
>>156167264
The whole infiltration part of the arc was about putting these characters in unexpected situations and seeing how they would react to them.

Killua theorized the existence of a third party(Komugi) but didn't understand the relation between her and Meruem ripping off his own arm until he saw her himself. It's her and Meruem's developing humanity that put everything in a tailspin.

And btw, Netero isn't an upstanding moral man, he admitted he was going to hell for what he was doing.
>>
>>156167769

They got smashed by two nen-toddlers and hulk in a dress. Anyone would start to question their life choices.
>>
It has a lot of pointless ass shit. The actual important bits are fun though.
>>
>>156167264
>Was he just going to ride in with Zeno and duke it out with Meruem in the palace?
The narrator specifically said Zeno's job was just to use his abilities to cause chaos/carry them far away
>and they just showed up in front of him and he was like okay 1v1 me fgt
He probably would just have smacked him away from the palace like he did with Pitou
>Did any of the others know that Netero had a nuke inside of him?
Knov did, he said to the others that there was nothing the royal guards could do even if they got to Meruem in time
>If they did they should have just gone "fuck you old man" and dropped a bomb on that palace
They weren't in charge of the operation, also they were all ready to die for the mission
>letting the palace get nuked seems to have been considered an acceptable sacrifice from the beginning
But if there was a chance for it not to happen, why wouldn't they try?
>was Netero really cool with potentially killing all his comrades, thousands of civilians, and two 12yr olds just so he could 1v1 Meruem?
You mean the dude who said he was "grateful" for all the bloodshed that made his meeting with Meruem possible? The dude who casually mentioned that he thought all the others were already dead when he was about to fight him?

All of this shit is spelled out for you in the series anon
>>
>>156167737
Why is it retarded? They rationalized that even though they don't like what Genthru did to get the cards, he was still playing the game's objective same as everyone else.

It's a game by hunters, for hunters. It's what you'd come to expect.
>>
>>156167737
>>156167769
They did nothing wrong though, all the other players knew the risks. Sure they used some slimy tactics but you know what they say about blaming the game and not the player.
And also Killua admits he killed more people than them.
>>
>>156158138
>the future of Hunger X Hunger
Togashi'll probably do another ten chapter run where he spontaneously kills some random character to justify going on hiatus for another two years to his editor.
>>
>>156167290
Uvo vs Shadow Beasts was a fantastic fight.
>>
>>156168368
It was okay. The Beasts had pretty boring designs, I think that kept me from enjoying it fully. Uvo's scream was bitchin' though.
>>
>>156167726
Him and that boring faggot Killua powers are ass and I falling asleep just thinking about them.
>>
>>156168368
>some guy we don't know vs some jobbers we don't know
Don't get me wrong, i liked the head chomping bit but i'd hardly call it "fantastic", there's a reason it only lasts a few pages.
>>
>>156167726
That'd be an issue if he used it in boring ways but so far he's been pretty creative about it, like against Genthru, Knuckle or the ants
>>
>>156168449
>preferring Kurapika chain bullshit to Gon's tactics
>>
File: 1490548100321.png (271KB, 665x900px) Image search: [Google]
1490548100321.png
271KB, 665x900px
>>156168523
What fucking tactics? Gon pulled off better keikakus when he had the fishing rod. Besides,
Pika's power is gay too ,and I sweat to god if the he doesn't end up get his shit kicked in a spider ambush i'm losing my shit.
>>
>>156168860
>Gon pulled off better keikakus when he had the fishing rod.
Fucking when? The only time i can think of was when he lifted a floor tile with it, and that shit wasn't half as clever as when he sacrificed his hand to land a hit or hid between his paper attack to go around Knuckle.
This is a whole new level of the retard "it was le better before" mindset.
>>
>>156169000
Snagging the tag from Hisoka was clever.
>>
>>156169000
First off he didn't even sacrifice his hand for jajaken, just for some kick to the face. Secondly, his best tactical usage of jajaken was against Genthru but Bisky orchestrated that shit so it barely even counts. You could disagree if you want but, I feel Gon was way more creative with that gay ass rod than he was with that his nen.
>>
>>156169558
Not saying it wasn't but basically it was just an ambush, it's not his best strategy.
>>156169756
What did he try to do immediately after kicking Genthru in the face? That's right, he tried to jajanken him and it only failed because Genthru tripped and fell. Again, there was nothing he did with the rod that was more creative than what we've seen him do without it.
>>
>>156166742
never
>>
The final Komougi/Meruem scene is the greatest death scene in television history and if you don't agree you're a cuck lel.
>>
>>156165248
One created the explosion because he knew the outcome.
The other one got nuked without an foresight to it and would have died without the aide of his minions, and still died from said explosion.

Shit comparison desu
>>
>>156170231
>you're a cuck lel.
Cancer
>>
File: 1366035510281.gif (994KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1366035510281.gif
994KB, 500x281px
You guys remember that episode where Gon and that one murderous nen hair chick go out on a date? Was that in the manga? That episode warmed my heart :3 and threw me a curve that Gon wasn't the sheltered boy like I thought but a fucking ladies man.
>>
>>156156732
Complete dogshit.
>>
>>156158464
Amen.
>>
>>156171075
Yeah, it was in the manga
>>
>>156171075
It also revealed that Gon is into /ss/
>>
God awful.
>>
>>156156732
I remember watching one episode of the anime where it covered about 5 minutes of content but delayed it through slowing down the scenes.

For 20 minutes.

Absolutely no progression.

The mange was ok because I could skip over it, but I mainly just dropped it until near the end of the arc when things got good again.
>>
What's the worst arc and why is it Heavens Arena?
>>
>>156171075
t. female pedo
>>
File: Pitou.jpg (85KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Pitou.jpg
85KB, 1366x768px
>>156161540
Pitou is a girl. Gon checked.
>>
>>156172921
Greed Island is way worse
>>
>the shitposting has gotten severe enough for people to feel the need to ask if the motherfucking CHIMERA ANT arc is good or not
I started reading HxH many years ago, when a lot of people from /a/ recommended it as one of the best things they had ever read, half of the posts mentioning "dude wait until you get to the CA arc it'll blow your fucking mind". It indeed became one of my favorite mangos, and the anime blew it out of the water as well. Why is this wave of passive, sometimes agressive anti-HxH posting happening? is it because Naruto Shippuden ended? because there is no more Bleach? I definitely don't remember /a/ having this attitude a couple years ago.
>>
>>156156732
Good. People complain about the length but I didn't have an issue with the length while reading it in one go.

It being longer than usual plus Togashi's usual hiatuses just made it torture while reading it while it was happening. Never forget that the Chimera Ant arc started in 2003 and ended in 2012.
>>
>>156173768
The answer is hiatus. But for me is Pitou's death.
>>
>>156173768
It's because of the anime that the shit posting happened.

It being popular not only led to rabid fanboys but it triggered /a/'s brand of contrarian to call it bad every which way.
>>
>Best boy Leorio finally gets to be the main character again with Kirapika while Gon and Killua finally get benched
>series goes on infinite hiatus

Fuck this gay Earth
>>
>>156161540
female
>>
File: Pitou Card.png (695KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
Pitou Card.png
695KB, 640x800px
>>156158104
AGREED
>>
>>156173191

>pussy fisting
>>
>>156167737
You should've realised by Greed Island that hunters generally have a skewed sense on morality and mortality.
>>
File: 1492406105995.jpg (38KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1492406105995.jpg
38KB, 300x300px
I liked it, really loved how how the main bad guy became so fond of that little girl who was a genius at that board game, and Gon turnt the fuck up on a bitch. GODSPEED! All those new characters that were introduced, the brutality of the ants, that final fight between master roshi and frieza, so much to love.
>>
Did nothing wrong.
>>
>>156175712
You mean Cell.
>>
>>156162047
If she is so best then how come Meruem would rather hold hands with a blind retard?
>>
File: 2515241313.png (328KB, 802x654px) Image search: [Google]
2515241313.png
328KB, 802x654px
>>156176058
He strictly follows the "no dating co-workers/employees" rule

>>156158104
The truth, she's the only girl in HxH i even like.
>>
File: mpv-shot1420.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot1420.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
What did she see?
>>
I think the Chimera Ant arc was probably second place out of all of them, in my very niche opinion. I thought it was interesting to see our boys hunt something in a much more traditional sense, and I feel like the arch had incredibly solid writing.
That being said
Long live the Phantom Troupe arc
Best season of any anime in my book
>>
File: hisoka.png (105KB, 280x288px) Image search: [Google]
hisoka.png
105KB, 280x288px
>>156176245
Absolutely nothing
>>
Could've just secretly place an atomic bomb inside the place Meruem was in and then detonate it. Why didn't they do it??
>>
>>156176447
Netero wanted to fight Meruem.
>>
>>156176058
because he's not incestuous and has shit taste
>>
>>156176447

They wanted to be discreet. It would be much better for the nuke to go off in an isolated weapon testing area than the country's royal palace.
Remember, the nuke was a last resort. Ideally Netero would just be able to kill him without resorting to a WMD.
>>
>>156176447
Netero wants to fight Meruem, Stay Discret AND don't forget the thousand civilians hypnotized by Pufu in front on the palace
>>
We all know it anons..
Neferpitou is Best girl
>>
>>156176605
If Netero ended up being stronger and killed the king would he of got the bomb removed or just an hero anyway?
>>
>we never really got to see how Leeorio or Kurapika fought before they became Nen users
>>
File: 24.jpg (69KB, 800x880px) Image search: [Google]
24.jpg
69KB, 800x880px
>>156177988
Agreed
>>
File: 1488593239326.png (303KB, 530x401px) Image search: [Google]
1488593239326.png
303KB, 530x401px
>>156178331
Was the Hunter Exam arc not enough for you?
>>
>>156179023
The only onscreen fight either of them got into was Kurapika knocking that one prisoner unconscious in a single punch.
>>
>>156178331
>>156179023
Has Leorio even been in an actual fight at all? He's been treated more as a side character than a main character.
>>
>>156156732
good until the stupid part with gon becoming so mad he became 20 years older then introducing alluka for the soul purpose of asspulling gon back to reality
>>
File: 1476557742048.png (8KB, 200x72px) Image search: [Google]
1476557742048.png
8KB, 200x72px
>Meruem's character development right before his death
>>
File: meruem.png (592KB, 1016x763px) Image search: [Google]
meruem.png
592KB, 1016x763px
I read it all in one go and I loved it. I know some people who were reading it while it was being released and they despise it, and honestly I can see their point, but it was much better than I had any hope for. The thing that sold me was Meruem slowly shifting from a heartless monster to someone who could empathize with humans even more than Netero could possibly imagine. Also the fights were amazing, although a bit slow.
>>
File: mpv-shot2106.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot2106.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
>>156166742
I have a hard time believing this is a male.
>>
File: 1900.jpg (45KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1900.jpg
45KB, 1280x720px
Overall I liked it but it really tests your patience to get through. Maybe I backlogged it was worse to finish.

The fight between King and Chairman was fucking worth it though.
>>
File: 1483215800277.png (591KB, 571x424px) Image search: [Google]
1483215800277.png
591KB, 571x424px
Hisoka should've won
>>
So I'm watching the 99 anime and finished the Hunter Exam arc, should I keep going with the 99 series? Or is there a certain arc where I should switch to the 2011 one?
>>
>>156181835
>Or is there a certain arc where I should switch to the 2011 one?
You should've switched on episode 1
>>
>>156181835
The end of Yorkshin in the 99 is somewhere around episode 53 from the anime. Switch from there
>>
>>156181835
>>156181975
from the 2011 anime
>>
>>156181835
Finish the 99 anime, watch the phantom troupe oavs and then switch to 2011 version episode 58
>>
>between the constant hiatuses, and the boring politics sub-plot on the boat, we won't ever get to see the dark continent before togashi finally loses to his failing health
>>
File: mpv-shot2019.jpg (137KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot2019.jpg
137KB, 1280x720px
This was honestly a really cool design.

Alluka and Nanika

That scene where she asks for the liver.

Holy fuck
>>
Reminder that 1999 anime > > > 2011 adaptation
>>
>>156156732
Good. It break the tropes and tell us that human are no better than ants when taking away life with nuclear weapons.
>>
>>156184897
Of course a nip would think that nukes are worse than enslaving and cannibalism
>>
O MY RUBBER NEN
>>
So we can all agree that Hisoka >>> Chrollo right guys?
>>
It's easily the greatest shonen arc. No one denies that except butthurt 99fags and ADHD children.

Pitou is canonically male.
>>
>>156186424
Chrollo is a better character and is also better at fighting and doesn't cheat
>>
>>156186547
>being this much of a Qwrofwri fag
>>
>>156187178
It's quwrof wriccywrlir faggot
>>
>>156173768
Blame the /v/ermin infestation and the epic le pessimist contrarian attitude they have. Also there's one dedicated autist who keeps making HxH threads with the same picture.
But yeah i noticed that too, shit wasn't like this before.
>>
File: 1470772425187.jpg (3MB, 2037x2982px) Image search: [Google]
1470772425187.jpg
3MB, 2037x2982px
CA was a good read. It stood out for me and I see why people were praising it. That storytime done last year was great.
>>
File: 1469894192126.jpg (1MB, 2037x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1469894192126.jpg
1MB, 2037x3056px
>>156167037
Greed Island is underrated. The rules are fleshed out far beyond most actual video games, and the dynamic with Gon/Killua/Biscuit shines when they undergo training regimens and play the game afterward, discovering previous locations as ingame events.
>>
>>156186477
>99fags can't like CA
>Pitou is canonically male
Good shitpost
>>
>>156187610
Not a shitpost. Both statements are objectively true.
>>
File: 1470246245171.jpg (1MB, 2037x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1470246245171.jpg
1MB, 2037x3056px
>>156188142
I vastly prefer '99 to 2011 and I love CA. I'm also in the crowd that considers Pitou genderless but love when people get butthurt over the slightest suggestion that it could be male.
>>
File: ch352pg14.jpg (296KB, 898x1300px) Image search: [Google]
ch352pg14.jpg
296KB, 898x1300px
Serious question: is Chrollo an alien?
>>
>>156189682
No, just a pretentious autist
>>
>>156189847
>being interested in anthropology is pretentious
Do you think reading books is pretentious as well
>>
>>156189847
I think he's an alien. It would explain his weird looks.
Thread posts: 158
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.