[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dr. Stone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: stone.png (351KB, 895x1300px) Image search: [Google]
stone.png
351KB, 895x1300px
Chapter 8 out

Other people were revived, this is getting exciting.
>>
>>156149375
Should i read this?
>>
>>156151452
do what you want you sheep
>>
>>156151452
just read it, its good
>>
>>156149375
>Senkuu is going to get some randoms involved in the Tsukasa affair
This could go wrong in so many ways.

>>156151452
Learn to make your own decisions or just kill yourself, you absolute waste of oxygen.
>>
>>156151452
It's pretty good and very fast-paced for now.

>>156151749
>This could go wrong in so many ways.
Sure but it's kind of necessary to expand the cast a bit.
>>
>>156151452
It's really boring and a lot of faggotry
>>
i hope it gets good. this poor artist deserves a good book because his work is great.
>>
>>156149375
It has always been exciting, no idea how some people can shit on it.
>>
>>156153270
I' enjoying it a lot. It doesn't pretend to be super serious, so I can take the lion-killing japanese boy and the blond wikipedia japanese boys in stride.

I hope the girl becomes useful though, it'd be pretty disappointing to just have her be decoration. I mean it's 2017
>>
>>156149375
Dump or post a link op
>>
>>156154795
http://readms.net/r/dr_stone/008/4194/1
>>
>>156149375
>Cockblock yourself until you restore Civilisation.
THE IDIOCY!
>>
>>156157317
Yeah this manga's pace was going extremely fast so I thought that the confession would be just around the corner but nope it's going to be dragged out until the end of the series.

I can see this getting interesting if there are other camps and they would have to fight for territory and food and shit.
>>
>>156157317

Typical shounen development - disappointed but not surprised. I fail to see how dancing around the issue until some arbitrary goal has been reached is "romantic". They both know it, just get it over with. I'm not going to be holding my breath over that stupid, sorry excuse for a sub-plot.

I'll bet it's more high schoolers down there. They'll get confronted by Senkuu and Primate-kun, listen to their arguments, and pick a side to join. Interesting enough but I hope I'm wrong.
>>
>>156149375
I have a feelings this might not go anywhere soon.
>>
>>156160891
good lord, just let the thread die
>>
File: 252d.png (414KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
252d.png
414KB, 800x450px
>>156157317
>Cockblock yourself until you restore Civilisation.
and just like that I don't give a fuck about that subplot anymore.
literally no reason to hold it off.
>>
>>156154941
Thanks
>>
>>156157317
To be far, you don't have time to deal with fatherhood when you are rebuilding civilization.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.