[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any thoughts on the latest volume? I thought it was good overall.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Any thoughts on the latest volume?

I thought it was good overall. Giving a few of the main characters their own short stories to develop them further worked well. That's not say they aren't still a bit shallow, but I care more about Welf, Lili and Syr more than I previously had. Also, Eina a cute.

I've heard the narrative goes downhill either from this point or past the next volume. Not looking for spoilers, but I'm curious if there is any merit to this?
>>
>>156146141
What's this about? Good?
>>
>>156146175
I think it's pretty good compared to other translated light novels out there. Never seemed very popular here, though. It's essentially a story of a boy's growth in a fantasy world infused with figures from Greek mythology that centers around a dungeon city and the adventures that dwell within it. I like it quite a bit.
>>
>>156146351
>Greek
Oh, different. I might check it out. Thanks.
>>
>>156146460
greek, and norse, and roman, and japanese, and hindu, and various others. they have a case of ALLTHEGODS going on.

>greek goddess of the hearth learns to dogeza from a japanese god of swords and thunder so she can beg more effectively
>>
>>156146141
What's Hestia doing in this volume?
>>
File: P400.png (647KB, 2868x2048px) Image search: [Google]
P400.png
647KB, 2868x2048px
It's getting better, yes.
Can't wait to finally read pic related.
>>
>>156146351
Man, if I had neither watched the anime nor read the novels I would fall for this description quite easily.

Shame it's actually about a dumb newbie who has a connection to the gods, can surpass others with little effort and attracts lots of girls by doing nothing. Fucking greek mythology will only be useful if the plot demands.
>>
>>156146989
is that Hades? Who is the ash ?
>>
>>156147278
I dunno, it's from volume 10.
>>
>>156147278
Read at your own risk.

https://pastebin.com/AUc46eJd
>>
>>156146970
being jealous of Wallishername - and revealing Bell's skill to the other family members - which broke Lili's heart.

Didn't finish the volume yet.
>>
Wait I never noticed until now Yasuda did LN designs. How did the anime butcher Yasuda's style so bad.
>>
>>156148781
Well, there area already three different LNs including spin-offs, gibing them three choices.
I guess they decided to make a fourth?
>>
>>156146141
I haven't read 8 yet but Vol. 6 > Vol. 7.
>>
>>156151347
Someone didn't like the prostitute(virgin).
>>
>>156151475
That reveal cemented my dislike for the volume.
>>
>>156151475
I wanted more amazon /ss/ and less Phryne. Also the Apollo conflict was way better.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.