[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, I just started watching this and what the fuck is his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

Okay, I just started watching this and what the fuck is his problem?
>>
>>156144227
They're third-rate duelists with fourth-rate decks.
>>
>>156144227
He's a rich genius who is also the best at a child's card game. He has every right to be an asshole to those commoners.
>>
>>156144256
It might be a fourth-rate deck, but it contains the strongest cards in the game fag
>>
>>156144328
Doesn't matter if it contains the strongest cards in the game if there's no synergy.
>>
>>156144390
Doesn't matter if it doesn't have synergy when you can draw any card you want with egyptian magic
>>
Okay holy fuck, how did Kaiba summon Blue Eyes White Dragon in Ep 1 without offering up a tribute?
>>
>>156144582
Back then the rules were different, things get normal around later.

Until then, get ready for the most bullshit ass-pulling duels of history
>>
>>156144649
I see. And is it just me or does the voice acting of Yugi in the Japanese dub sounds so amateurish?
>>
>>156144674
Kinda, it gets better later on though, enjoy every single episode you can until the end, It is the best yugioh series
>>
>>156144674
That's because you've been spoiled by Dan Green's sexy hentai voice
>>
>>156144674
Watch the original Yugioh.
>>
>>156144767
No, I haven't seen the dub.
>>
Kaiba was fucking badass in the movie
>>
>>156144674
Yuigoh Dub>>>>Sub

Also Kaiba's comments are just fucking sick
>>
AYY YOOG
>>
>>156144649
Normal? Certainly not for Yugi, even after tributes and normal rules and effects started to take place Yugi still benefited from having special rules to himself.

Remember how he pulled the Dark Sage from a time wizards effect that Joey won and DS could play his spells from his hand like they were already on the field.

Also when he beated Slifer I remember that play was impossible to do with those cards.

Or the living arrow plays XD
>>
>>156145354
The Silfer thing was broken more on the opponents side where Magic Cylinder should hit the LP directly securing the win

And also Revival Jam does not always comeback like how the opponent used it
>>
>>156144445
I can cheat too.
>>
>>156144804
Damn, Megumi Ogata voiced him in Season 0, why didn't she keep voicing him? I love her Komaeda voice.
>>
>>156144227
The anime skipped the arc where Yugi publicly embarrassed him at his own game. That's his problem. He was an asshole from the start though.
>>
How the fuck didna children's card game become so important that there are entire fucking schools dedicated to teaching how to play
>>
>>156144227
Commercial card game, serious business.
>>
>>156148328
They literally explain that. Kaiba mutually made Pegasus' game popular. Yugi, being a lover of all games, wasn't really fixated on Duel Monsters until Kaiba started being autistic about being beat at his own game.
>>
>>156145551
I can't remember how that thing played out (i've seen that like 10 years ago) but I do remember that the play was impossible to do.

Sure that the opponents also had a few BS moves like pegasus or the guy that had Winged Dragon of Ra, but next to them yugi's won the "wow that's a brilliant play that doesn't even exist" tournament.
>>
>>156148439
It's only impossible because the ruling is different irl. In the show, it was legal. Really, most of the things people bitch about in anime duels are legal in-universe because the rules weren't developed for a OCG in mind. Yes, even DK. That was meant to be more D&D than the game we have now.
>>
Wait so in early Yu-Gi-Oh, there aren't turns and stuff? They're literally attacking at the same time and drawing at the same time.
>>
>>156148916
No. Just read the source material because I'm not sure how you got that from "It was a different game that didn't think of an OCG thus it was never following irl rules, only its own". Obviously, early DM had turns. It evolved to involve more situational elements before that was dropped. Hell, early YGO video games feature those classic rules in some fashion.
>>
>>156144227
He means that you should go fuck yourself, EOP.
>>
>>156148091
Little Toei Yugi's voice was pure sex.
>>
Reminder Kaiba literally murder people to obtain blue eyes
>>
>>156149126

Dude built himself a gateway into heaven just so he could find Atem and get revenge for losing at a card game.

I'd lose on purpose just to keep him off my ass, dude's insane.
>>
>>156149189
To be fair, he was batshit insane since day one. Kaz's friendship message did nothing for him, even after getting his mind crushed. He was slightly nicer and went back to being full ass. If he were a doujin girl, she's beat The Cock.
>>
>>156149189
Autism is strong.

I'm saddened there is no extreme version of dueling where you can bet human freedom.

Literally win a harem. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRlUojum41g
>>
>>156144227
blue eyes white dragon niggers
>>
>>156149288
>If he were a doujin girl, she's beat The Cock.
N-nani?!
>>
>>156149591
Trust me. If Kaiba can resist friendship in a shounen, he can do anything.
>>
>>156149288
Girl Kaiba would pretend to give him a blowjob, then bite his head off, throw cards to cut his nipples, then kick him in the balls until they break.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.