[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

On ep10 of Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu >mouthfull

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

File: Rem.(Re-Zero).full.2006975.jpg (731KB, 1080x1527px) Image search: [Google]
Rem.(Re-Zero).full.2006975.jpg
731KB, 1080x1527px
On ep10 of Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu
>mouthfull

I really like it but I'm savouring the episodes and watching with moderation, so my question is; I know its probably not an MMO scenario like SAO, Log or Hack so does that mean when he's buying junk from the shop at the beginning he died IRL? I mean that's all I can extrapolate at this point.

So to avoid spoilers, on a scale of 1 to 10 how right am I?

>also Rem appreciation thread
>>
Rem is love/life
>>
It literally hasn't been explained other than the fact that satella is the one that did it
Also you're on the worst arc, be prepared to be bored except for some parts that are really good until like episode 20
>>
File: thumb-1920-734139.png (3MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
thumb-1920-734139.png
3MB, 1920x1200px
>>156142170
yeah the whole drawn-out 'who is the shaman' bit tested my patience but yeah I figured it had something to do with the witch but I thought there would be some closure by now.
>>
File: thumb-1920-704103.png (904KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
thumb-1920-704103.png
904KB, 1920x1080px
There's something about maid outfits...
>>
>>156142248
then there is the "self proclaimed knight" episode
i actuacly started to hate him arfter that
>>
File: t1e3.jpg (649KB, 1200x1221px) Image search: [Google]
t1e3.jpg
649KB, 1200x1221px
>>156142100
Don't know, but if it happened to me I would do exactly what Subaru does and not ask questions. If I appeared in a world where this (see pic) was a reality I would never question anything, ever.
>>
>>156142444
Nice trips, well at least if I'm on the worst arc of the series it can only get better? I mean I like it so far, so I'm hoping it just consistently gets better. Oh, and yeah 'self-proclaimed' is such an obnoxious thing to do...
>>
>>156142100
Rem a cute, I hope she gets the happy ending she deserves.

He didn't die in the real world, he just disappeared and his parent are still searching for him.
>>
File: Rem.(Re-Zero).full.2020498.jpg (543KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
Rem.(Re-Zero).full.2020498.jpg
543KB, 1000x750px
Ep 15 and 18 are a wild ride.
>>
>>156143724
yeah she is awesome, just finished ep.11 where you get to see the twins stories in depth and I feel horrible for her.
>>156144028
I'm looking forward to it! I might binge watch them now since you've said this.
>>
Rem is good, but I don't like how she undermined herself too much just to go after Subaru's dick, like even agreeing to be his lesser wife and mistress and such.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.