[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't they just dig traps?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 488.gif (3MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
488.gif
3MB, 500x281px
Why don't they just dig traps?
>>
Because they're not homosexual hippies.
>>
>>156138252
lol
>>
if you actually paid attention fuckwad, you'd know the church actively stops them form defending from the titans. The church is titans. everything is titans. Why hurt the titans when you're titans?
>>
>>156138252
There are all kind of titans and some would just jump over or step over the ones in the traps to move on. It wouldn't work in the long run I guess.
>>
>Every single common sense solution against titans is really because LOL OUTSIDE WORLD PREVENTS IT
>>
Because titans will eat them while they're digging.
>>
Because an anime about people digging holes was too awesome for mortal eyes to see
>>
>>156138252
They do.
There are pits with spikes at the bottom, around the entrance of every wall.
>>
>>156138252
Why do you think they don't?
>>
>bad anime
>bad and stupid characters
>>
>collossal titan strong enough to obliterate one of the walls
>"surely will fall for this hole lol"
>>
>>156138252
They did. It doesn't do shit against sudden colossal titan attacks because everyone gets killed before they remove the bridge.
>>
>>156138252
Because they would have to dig holes too deep and then the giants could hack this defense if they fell into many in a single hole filling it.
The military section of the emptying holes would be born and the reconnaissance army would be closed due to the high costs to empty the trap holes
>>
Reiner digs traps.
>>
>>156141438
Yeah, I knew he was a fag.
>>
>>156141438
Are you implying he fucked Ymir?
>>
>>156141724
No, Armong.
>>
Can't they just burn them?
>>
I dig traps if you get my meaning.
>>
File: 1415314.jpg (58KB, 398x258px) Image search: [Google]
1415314.jpg
58KB, 398x258px
>>156141438
Because he is a drag queen.
>>
>>156138252
I'm sure they like traps just fine but I'm not sure if Cannabis doujins are really an effective countermeasure to their situation
>>
>>156138252
I always wondered if a pie in the face trap would work on the colossal titan
>>
>>156142799
>not a squirting flower
>>
>>156138252
Walls were fine keeping them at bay until Eldian faggots decided to destroy them.
>>
>>156138252
The author is dumb. The characters only use one gear. They don't use unconventional methods to take down titans.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.