[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Jojo P4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: jojop4.jpg (131KB, 960x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jojop4.jpg
131KB, 960x720px
Why were so many plot points left unresolved? Was the manga canned?(although with the popularity the anime has now that doesn't seem possible)
For example the guy who saved Josuke when he was a kid looked like a hint to some sort of time travel shit happening in the future. Or Echoes act 3 only having one very specific power, when all his other forms had more generic ones. I figured alienguy's plot was left like this on purpose but otherwise it really feels like it just wasn't finished properly
>>
>>156118077
It's called Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, not Jojo's Well-Written Adventure.
>>
>>156118077
That's the way it is with any long-running series. You'll have things set up, but production cycles, deadlines, and author interest can all change.
>>
>why isnt my time travel headcanon reeeeeaaaal
>>
>>156118617
I wanted to know if there were any particular circumstances behind the obvious plot points that were never expanded upon, but I don't necessarily wish they were. I'd like Echoes powers to be a little more coherent with its previous forms, but I think the time travel stuff would have probably bloated the story too much and made Kira's already op stand be even more broken
>>
>>156118077
That's just Araki dude. Look at SC, there were so many bits left to a one-off. Hierophant is first shown as a puppeteer type stand that possess people similar to Justice but that got totally ignored after he joined the group.
In the Dark Blue Moon fight they use a sort of stand-based telepathy to communicate underwater, and that never comes up again.
>>
>>156118077
Why does everyone get uppity about some cunt saving baby josuke.

Why is it so hard to believe it was just some random dude. Lots of random cunts wear school uniforms and pomps, that doesnt automatically make them josuke.

Here is a video full of josukes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rIguM71LQI
>>
>animebabbies want answers to plot holes

Absolutely adorable.
>>
>>156118077
>For example the guy who saved Josuke when he was a kid looked like a hint to some sort of time travel shit happening in the future
Stopped reading here, just came by to call you a faget.

Carry on.
>>
>Hierophant is first shown as a puppeteer type stand that possess people similar to Justice but that got totally ignored after he joined the group.

You do realize that this was Hierophant using his tentacles, right? He doesn't possess people after joining the group because that's the sort of thing a villain does
>>
>>156118077
>For example the guy who saved Josuke when he was a kid looked like a hint to some sort of time travel shit happening in the future
If I recall correctly Bites the Dust was originally supposed to send Josuke back in time,and then he would save himself or whatever, but that got scrapped in favor of the one hour time reset
>>
>>156121262
Even then, he still does it one more time to fuck up [Death 13]
Shit was hype.
>>
just wait till Fugo
>>
>>156121016
>a punk school kid save josuke.
>years later school kid josuke dress as the guy who saved him.
>people think they are "mysteriously similar" so they must be related in some way.
>>
>>156118077
JoJo's plot has no reason to exist other than justifying the fights. It's pretty fucking obvious.

Also Araki doesn't plan ahead. He just kind of writes whatever idea he comes up with and then scraps it when he decides "actually no that's kinda dumb". Same shit happened with The World in SDC. It was supposed to have the power of every Stand originally.

It's also not the last time shit like this happens.
>>
>>156120251
A good guy wouldn't use that power that way.

But then again it might have helped against DIO
>>
>>156121016
Given the way it was presented on the manga, it was clearly supposed to be an injured Josuke in the middle of a fight. Probably he was a victim of an original concept for Bite the Dust.
Araki just didn't find a way to put it in the story.
>>
File: 1384656134049.png (98KB, 234x231px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1384656134049.png
98KB, 234x231px
>>156118077
Araki draws Jojo for fun, so he just does whatever he wants.
>>
>>156118077
I see you're new to JoJo.
You have to know something very important about this series if you want to enjoy it.
Everytime there is a plothole or something doesn't make any sense, this is the answer:
Araki forgot
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.