[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>goku's first true rival >training non-stop ever since

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Tien_Shinhan.png (1MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Tien_Shinhan.png
1MB, 640x480px
>goku's first true rival
>training non-stop ever since dragonball. Trains harder than Goku, Piccolo or Vegeta
>Always there to lend a helping hand in every arc and actually proves useful.

>some robot and manlet can take on SSJB

Just how uber powerful will Tienshinhan be compared to the scrubs?
>>
I think it's pretty much canon at this point that he bottoms for Chiaotzu
>>
>>156103053
>Powerlevels don't matter anymore
>Tien still isn't relevant

Cell arc was the last time for people to actually stand out
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 576x432px
We have enough jobbers to raise the stakes,Tien is slot filler
>>
>>156103053
This was always why Tien was my favorite character
Even helped out against Buu
>>
>>156103053
Considering what happened to Krilin he's either going to be SSJB tier strong through power of asspulling or Krillin tier cannon fodder with a gimmick or two that will save him/teammate from early knockout.
>>
>>156103053
>Tien
fucking Americans
>>
>>156103053
He and Piccolo deserve more attention, so of course they're going to be easily humiliated. Such is the law of the franchise.
>>
>>156103053
Just how autistic do you have to be to still take a children's 80s comedy series seriously well into adulthood?
>>
He's a walking Kikoho, he'll probably throw a few here or there, and if we're lucky, he'll use Multi-Form to trick people, or at least fight foes weaker than him.
>>
Humans are irrelevant.
>>
>>156103053
I can't wait for 17 to job to Ayy
>>
>>156105568
>Hercule
>hyperbolic time chamber
>androids
>>
>>156105432
Krillin isn't SSJB tier. However he seems to have definitely been written stronger, thank GOD for that. Gohan and Goku have to hold back because they CANNOT FLY or use lethal force against their opponents. It's Floyd Mayweather vs Conner mcGregor in a BOXING match, where BOXING has many rules, Conner cannot choke his opponent or kick him to the ground. But in DBS it's still an allout fight, just no flying. Krillin has free reign to use techniques that would not be possible against all out chiblast, planet destroying opponents. Gohan has never really fought in a tournament and has no clever survival tactics in a tournament setting. When he was to fight in his first tournament his fight was interrupted. He's been relied upon to use brute force to win against cell, bojack and to fight majin buu. Goku was out to test krillin's mettle and confidence against god level opponents. 18 stepped in to remind Goku that Krillin would potentially never get surrounded in a match because he would be defended by stronger fighters like 18.
>>
>>156108115
Is this really that hard for people to understand?
Also I doubt that anyone other than Goku, Vegeta and Gohan are stronger than Perfect Cell.
>>
>>156108253
17 definitely is now. Given the editor's saying he can train.
>>
>>156108253
Piccolo probably is. 17 and Buu definitely are.
>>
>>156107857
android is correct
>>
File: screenshot_3_13253.jpg (45KB, 599x321px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot_3_13253.jpg
45KB, 599x321px
Tenshinhan...
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.