[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh boy, it's another mysterious character who rambles on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: notrei.jpg (42KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
notrei.jpg
42KB, 720x480px
Oh boy, it's another mysterious character who rambles on about fuck all in an empty room.

Can I fast forward past her scenes?
>>
>>156098600
>Making a RahXephon thread

Get the fuck out, fool. You're about to have everything spoiled to you.
>>
>>156098659
No worries; the plot is so utterly uncomprehensible even by spoiling every single episode no one would be able to understand anything
>>
>>156098600
Her face looks like a yam.
>>
>>156099412
>incomprehensible

It's RahXephon, not Rocket Science. It's not even Serial Experiment Lain, if you want to talk about being incomprehensible.
>>
Ra-ra?
>>
>>156098600
The story is shit because of the ending. What a shitty ending but I guess getting there was fun.
>>
File: 1406304822313.jpg (71KB, 1008x720px) Image search: [Google]
1406304822313.jpg
71KB, 1008x720px
>>156102935
>SEL
>incomprehensible
I hope you're joking
>>
>>156098600
Don't worry, eventually EVERYBODY will be rambling on about complete nonsense and random words that don't mean anything but are trying to sound complicated and deep.
>>
>>156099412
The plot isn't incomprehensible you buffoon.
That's because there is no actual plot in the first place. The writers didn't concern themselves with anything else but sounding as cryptic as they possibly could.
>>
>>156105300
Still make more sense than Evangelion.
>>
>>156105398
I know you're joking, but even Brain Powerd is comprehensively-written in comparison to Rahxephon.
>>
Why the fuck did Ayato fuse with Rahxephon?
>>
>>156107936
Because fuck you. The entire ending was that fucker's plan going just as he wanted.
>>
>>156107936
so he could tune the world
>>
i don't understand why people say rahxephon doesnt make sense. just pay close attention while watching the series and movie and it's not so hard lol
>>
If someone on this Earth manages to explain the plot of RahXephon, and exactly how he was able to understand it, I will turn myself into a loli and have sex with him
>>
>>156108051
>lol
Fuck off
>>
>>156105133
He's not
>>
>>156108764
Wow so brave Anon.

No one will want to have sex with you in any form.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.