[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Uwakoi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_4483.jpg (195KB, 600x845px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4483.jpg
195KB, 600x845px
I did it /a/. I didn't heed the warnings and continued to read it to the end. I think I lost some brain cells from reading this clusterfuck of events. I read the damn reviews and I didn't fucking give them a second look. I dove headfirst into this shit and came out a changed man. Fuck this shit. Someone recommend me something good, please. I feel dirty for reading absolute shit. I thought everything would be fine, but how wrong I was to assume that. Please take me to a happy place!
>>
I'm glad I read ahead in the raws when I found out the ending so I could avoid the entire shitstorm that happened in this piece of shit. What a stupid fucking ending.
>>
Its not even that bad you little fagget
>>
>>156095375
Are you mentally handicapped anon? It IS that bad
>>
>>156095375
It was a pretty bad. It was a train wreck.
>>
>>156095339
>I just want to rape a loli furry in not as degenerate as those characters
>>
Spoil me, OP. This has been on my backlog for a long time.
>>
>He doesnt like over the top sluts

No taste
>>
Apparently I've read it but I completely forgot what it was about. Just had a skim and yeah it was shit.
>>
File: IMG_4462.jpg (75KB, 382x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4462.jpg
75KB, 382x400px
>>156095596
I would but I'm too brain dead to go back to what happened. I don't want to go back to that place.
>>
>>156095339
>>156095365
>>156095467
>>156095490
Damn. Now I must read it.
>>
>>156095850
The MC is killed by some random serial killer who's introduced on some random background noise.
>>
>>156095339
>it's from the same author of Aki Sora
yeah, I can guess what happened without reading it
>>
>>156095596

>MC is an average qt shota beta
>Twintails is a sexual deviant
>Twintail cuck MC with some mook
>MC wakes up to sexual deviancy
>Continue to whore himself out to various girls
>Some other mook pushes MC off train platform
>Ded
>The End

I may be misremembering something
>>
>>156095876
Yeah that does sound shitty. Still reading it.
>>
Speaking of garbage. Anyone remember that josei manga about a wife getting raped by a vocalist then the rest of the manga is just full on stockholm syndrome? I remember the husband being totally innocent in all this
>>
Was this the one with the cuck-orgy or was that in a previous manga by the same author?
>>
>>156095339
>people complain about MCs who don't fuck
>get one who fucks every girl
>people still complain
Really makes you fucking think doesn't it
>>
>>156096008
nope
>>
>>156095941
I have'nt read it and it sounds like cheap writing but real life can be like that. People die randomly
>>
>>156096003
No, he bangs pretty much everyone while trying to hide it from the yandere.
>>
>>156096008
Except but this faggot can't control shit. He keeps questioning every damn thing he does
>>
>>156096008
I'm complaining about how the ending only took like 2 chapters. I loved this MC's self destructive spiral and wish it had a longer payoff where he gets what's coming to him.

>I'm obsessed with fire/the idea that I basically burnt my house down as a kid.
>This girl I live with loves me and keeps saying we're dating.
>Our mutual friend loves me to.
> I SHOULD FUCK THE FRIEND!
>Oh wait that's a bad idea... we're dating behind first girls back now
>LET'S KEEP DOING IT
>Wait so I can fuck more girls just by cheating more?
>It doesn't count if I just don't say no right? It's not like I'm saying yes.
>First girl nearly killed me for it!
>I should keep this up.

I love unrepentant bastards of a protagonist who don't ever do something REALLY bad, but are just generally horrifically scummy people who keep digging a whole for themselves despite knowing it's wrong.
>>
>>156095339
Well what did you expect!? The authors' prior convictions included Aki Sora, he went down a lot of the same roads again with this one.
>>
File: IMG_4046.jpg (82KB, 500x399px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4046.jpg
82KB, 500x399px
>>156096299
I THOUGHT It would be DIFFERENT!!!!
>>
>>156095339
Never thought I'd see a thread for this shit on /a/. I experienced the entire retarded ride as slowly as it was translated. Fuck every single retarded character in this series.
>>
Was there any hot fetish fuel in it? Because I will forever forgive Aki Sora because of that hot as fuck body paint chapter.

God bless exhibitionism.
>>
File: 1406707404345.jpg (72KB, 531x471px) Image search: [Google]
1406707404345.jpg
72KB, 531x471px
>>156095941
>MC wakes up to sexual deviancy
>Some other mook pushes MC off train platform
>Ded
Mashallah!

sounds like the proper punishment for immoral behaviour.
>>
>>156095941
>>156096037
Nah, he's missing a whole bunch. MC is a little shit who lives with his Yandere best friend who is in love with him. They have a friend who has serious Daddy issues that he decides to sleep with. They start fucking and she wants to make sure he'll never leave like everyone else in her life. Then the MC meets some crazed sex twin tail bitch. She introduces him to a world of crazy sex and group sex and all sorts of shit. The MC goes full beta and I think NTR shows up once or twice. Yandere finds the best friend and MC are having sex and she goes crazy and almost kills both of them, but they somehow make her think it's a dream.

More crazy false drama happens and at some point he impregnates the yandere and the best friend. Sometime during these chapters a news broadcast can be heard about a serial killer pushing people onto the tracks. That's how the MC dies. He gets pushed off by the serial killer without him every being introduced. The news broadcast was the only thing we got.

I think the last pages has both the yandere and best friends as single mothers.
>>
>>156096805
Whatever happened to the slut he met?
>>
>>156096833
Couldn't give you a good answer. The translations were far behind the actual manga. So I dropped the shit while they were still on their sex fueled camping trip. As soon as I saw the raw ending, it went out the door.

Go read something more wholesome like Uwagaki. They sounds the same, but are completely different.
>>
>>156096805
The killer is the husband of one of the girls he fucked
>>
>>156096655
Cheating is kind of the big one that the whole thing is built around.

Nothing that's really given any emphasis, one girl's thing is cheating and breaking up relationships.
Another one's is the idea of herself getting pregnant.
There's a trap that's on screen for all of 10 pages who's an insulting dom type, calling the girls pigs while fucking them.
One girl is a Yandere, but she doesn't get the full treatment really until she escalates things briefly, before going bonkers at the very end.
She gets mindbroken and into prostitution at one point because she discovered the cheating (for real this time), then realises that all the horrible thoughts MC is having is because of his dick/libido and she breaks the guy who she was going to sleep with's dick, then tries to hunt the MC down.

>>156096833
There were a lot of sluts he met.
Are you talking about the twintail whose fetish was guys with girlfriends to "test their faith".
The blonde foreigner slut who's thing was straight up breaking up relationships.
Those were the two that had the biggest "arcs" around them.
>>
>>156096879
Ah, was it? Didn't he already push a whole bunch of people on the tracks? I remember that he was mentioned in the news, but that's about it.
>>
>>156096896
The other dudes were the ones that also fucked her at the orgy which they filmed

And that tape leaked on the Internet
>>
>>156096895
>She gets mindbroken and into prostitution at one point because she discovered the cheating (for real this time), then realises that all the horrible thoughts MC is having is because of his dick/libido and she breaks the guy who she was going to sleep with's dick, then tries to hunt the MC down.

I'm so glad I dropped this shit it before it got this far.

>>156096927
Gotcha. Makes sense.
>>
>>156096896
He stabbed the dude the has low stamina.

>>156096879
Specifically it was the girl with glasses
>>
>>156095339
It was bound to be shit from the start, what you were expecting from this trainwreck is beyond me.

You want a happy a place: Tsugumomo

It starts slowly, and generally as well, but later on it might grow on you.
>>
Alice's suicide still makes me giggle.
>>
>>156097082
She was set up to be some kind of threat eventually... then... nope, GAME OVER. For everyone.
>>
>>156097128
She just Allahabad Snackbard herself along with the club
>>
>>156096895
> Spoiler

Elaborate. Please. I don't remember that part that well.
>>
>>156097924
I forget the specific details, but I'll try (so probably subject to some embellishment, because the idea of the MC getting what was coming to him had me borderline hysterics).

After figuring it out/having MC's cheating with the best friend revealed to her she just up and disappears for a while. When you cut back to her it's some schoolkids walking through the seedy part of town and spotting her while she's just walking with a completely dead look on her face as an old guy leads her to a love hotel. From memory there's some implication that this isn't the first time this has happened(because she's been gone for a good week).

She snaps "back to it" at just the right moment to come to the conclusion that "it's the dicks fault" and you get a cutaway from her "crazy" face and a scream before she disappears for a few chapters. She shows back up when the MC and DaddyIssues are on a date walking across a path by the water and it's actually pretty well done as far as a tension building cliffhanger goes.
>>
>>156098222
When did she have sex with the MC to get pregnant with the baby at the end? I literally just skipped every chapter when I finally heard this ended and somehow the baby carriage meeting happened with me having no idea where the baby came from.
>>
>>156096805
oh wow, i just read the last chapter to see what the OP was talking about, but your description reminds me that i used to actually follow this manga during years i thirsted for ecchi. this manga was hot trash from day 1. literally why
>>
>>156098319
During the birthday of the girl with daddyissues, she knocks out MC to drag him to school and then rapes him.
>>
>>156098415
Based.
>>
>>156098319
After that super tense meeting on the path ended with nothing (In some ways better than something happening to be honest), things go back to "kinda" normal as the MC starts trying to clean up his shit. Thinking everything is good again he turns his back on her after telling her he's going on to meet DaddyIssues because he doesn't see she's carrying a basesball bat. She beats him in the back of the head and ties him to the ladder in the empty school pool and rapes him as he's waking up.
>>
Hentai anime when.

I just want to fap.
>>
Wow I just marathoned this since this thread made me curious, I don't regret it one bit

Was the ending of Aki-Sora as tragic? I don't remember, only recall some plot twist about the mom taking on a parental role since her twin sister died

Man this dude's manga gets annoyingly sad sometimes
>>
>>156095941
>>156096805
AHAHAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK
im so glad I dropped this shit in the chapter 4
>>
>>156095941
>>156096805
this sounds awful, but I want to experience it with /a/
>>
how many girls MC impregnate?
>>
File: i204509.jpg (44KB, 246x350px) Image search: [Google]
i204509.jpg
44KB, 246x350px
>>156095995
Dunno about a josei, but there is a seinen manga made by a female mangaka that used to draw hentai in the nineties, Katsu Aki, the plot is very similar to what you said.

Cross Crime is about 2 guys and a girl, one of the dudes has the girl as his girlfriend, the other guy isn't very fond of a girl being around his best friend but tolerates her, but one day the ambiguously gay friend has his bro's girl gang raped, he pulls no effort to hide the fact he was behind it, from there on the guy just makes the girl go through several episodes of rape and other deviant humiliations to make her feel dirty and separate from her boyfriend.

She never tells her boyfriend about this, their relationship turns sour and they get distant, the plot develops around why the maybe gay dude had the girl raped, his past in unveiled with him being the subject of constant abuse by his aunt and female cousing, he had no parents and was forced to live with them, he suffered in silence for years, that made him develop disdain for women in general.

The plot is very much geared towards trying to make reader sympathise with very flawed beings as the girl starts to sympathise with the guy who had her raped as she discovers his past, and in turn the guy starts to open up to her, realizing he might not be gay after all.

Meanwhile the innocent boyfriend just gets side tracked in all of this, just having to accept it in the end.

In truth this series is a remake of a 2 volume hentai manga that Aki did in her hentai mangaka days, Sex Crime, with pretty the same setup of the girl falling for her rapist but much condensed, for some reason Aki got to remake it as an actual series with 11 volumes worth of cringe.

No wonder scans for it stopped, guess even the translators felt this shit was just too much.
>>
>>156098682
Aki-sora got an OVA just about the early chapters with the incest, no one cared to adaptate the trainwreck parts. Uwakoi is a trainwreck from day one, no one will animate that.
>>
>>156102154
Two confirmed.
>>
File: giphy.gif (874KB, 335x258px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
874KB, 335x258px
>>156103090
Female Mangakas, ami right guys?
>>
>>156098478
It seemed to me that the "Daddyissues" girlfrend no. 2 was the most normal and sane out of them all.
Also it's kinda hard to belive that the yandere childhood friend whored herself out. What an actual fuck.
I stopped reading when they were on the trip where she went crazy and then fell asleep.

>>156099473
>this dude's manga
With stories like these it looks like the author might be woman sice they revel in that romance tragedy/rampant cheating shit like pigs in mud.
>>
>>156103495
Well, there's Fullmetal Alchemist, Otoyomegatari, Gin no Saji, Kodomo no Jikan to balance it out the shitty ones.

There's my personal favorite hentai artist Fei who's a woman, or at least pretends to be online.
>>
File: 027_1473082373.jpg (1MB, 2133x1499px) Image search: [Google]
027_1473082373.jpg
1MB, 2133x1499px
damn
>>
>>156096779
>implying
The proper punishment for an unmarried person committing zina is a hundred lashes, akhi. Not death.
>>
>>156095339
as long as I can fap to it
>>
>>156103090
Jesus christ, dropped before I even picked it up

Rape in Japan = bad, but redeemable!
>>
>4chan the place where you should be desensitized to Humanity's dark behavior
>Everyone acting as if the original sin was commited when watching humans do human things

Either you faggots live away from the worst kind of people or it's too much for you to accept people around you might be worse than you think
>>
>>156104094
Hundred lashes is the same as death, try to endure it, I bet most will die on 5th good skin ripping lash already.
>>
>>156104253
Honestly the artstyle is not very arousing to me compared to other artists on the genre, I wonder how the fucker even got Aki-sora and Uwakoi running.
>>
>>156096805

Sounds great.

So it's school days but the way he dies is unrelated to his fuck toys. A shitty end for a shitty person. Probably a bit too heavy handed in the moral there. How else would it end? He runs off when 2+ women show him their kids? Becomes trailer trash attempting to make ends meet? They give up the kids?

What you describe is a story of shitty people, would you rather he turn over a new leaf?
>>
>>156107157

We're all basement dwellers whose only contact with 'these kinds' of shitty people is through fiction. Maybe you interact with them on the internet, but probably not openly. I certainly don't seek out interaction with people who behave in that manner, but I do enjoy fiction with it. Very hypocritical I know.
>>
File: 1465876885911.gif (387KB, 269x270px) Image search: [Google]
1465876885911.gif
387KB, 269x270px
So do have to live with the consequences of reading this shit? No one recommended anything else accept for one dude. Please help me.
>>
>>156095339
Manga isnt good, is all the same shit writing. Learn to like it or fuck off already.
>>
>>156095339
Finished marothoning just now because of this thread. This shit is hilarious if you don't take it seriously. The final pages with Yuno & Rena destroyed my sides. What a dumb story that I made entertaining.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.