[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is something you wish AI helped society with?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

File: CUZ_I_FEEEEEL.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
CUZ_I_FEEEEEL.png
1MB, 1366x768px
What is something you wish AI helped society with?
>>
Companionship.
>>
Ending my life
>>
>>156094168
Literally everything so we wouldn't have to work.
>>
Inbetweening
>>
CUZ I REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>156094168
Killing my self.
>>
>>156094225
This
>>
>>156094168
guiding me to my nearest wendigo
>>
>>156094168
Giving me a blowjob.
>>
>>156094168
Masturbation
>>
>>156094225
>you will never live in a society where machines take care of roads, farms, healthcare and food preparation because people actively try to prevent that because "muh unemployment" and even if you say it wouldn't be necessary for everyone to be employed if such a thing were true "muh gommies"
>>
We'd all be dead if we lived in the world of Psycho-Pass since all of us are a bunch of degenerates.
>>
>>156096874
I just want a bunch of automated machines that do everything for me so I can spend my time researching genetics in comfort with the help of an AI. The worker machines don't even need a complex OS, the only reason we don't have them now is because, like you said, people are spooked by unemployment.
>>
>>156094168
Replacing mankind
>>
>>156094168
Being my friend.
>>
Government.

Humans are too stupid, ignorant, emotional, and inefficient to govern the lives of millions of others.
>>
>>156098364
Helios please stay
>>
>>156098364
JC here speaks the truth
>>
>>156096874
I have to wonder if the effects on media in such a society would result in an increase or decrease to the overall levels of, for lack of a better term, inspiration that people draw from it.
For instance, the lack of people working might result in a reduced showing of people working so when presented with the now rarer images of, for instance a blacksmith at work, would the decreased normality of that image be more or less likely to inspire someone to try it themselves with heir excess of free time?
It's a nice thought exercise.
>>
What if AI just ends up killing him self
>>
>>156096874
>>156097258
Unemployment wouldn't be an issue if we went back in time where women couldn't work and affirmative action wasn't real.
>>
>>156099333
>Lets cut our research output
Retard

>>156096874
Employment is still cheaper than automating that shit though. Also farms are foodproduction and automatized and same goes for some parts of healthcare.

We have automatized everything that is cost effective and viable
>>
>>156099447
Removing women from the workforce wouldn't cut research output because their husbands would just steal the work and claim the glory. Just like the good ole days.
>>
>>156099478
Are you just baiting or dumb?

One does not research or develope modern techmology/understanding of science without elaborate equipment
>>
>>156099081
What's inspirational about the stock footage of factory workers babysitting machines that gets shown on TV now?
>>
>>156097196
This.
>>
eradicating humanity in a nuclear firestorm, stripping the planet for materials, core and all, and spreading across the stars like a great mechanical cancer
because that is humanity's gift to the universe
cancer
>>
>>156094168
Governance. Nuff said.
>>
>machines do all the work
>the .001% of humanity who owns the machines get to live luxurious and carefree lives
>everyone else dies
>>
>>156100183
>owns
>>
>>156097196
Not neccessarily
>>
>>156094168
Predicting someone's likely behavior and properties from their appearance.
>>
>>156101040
rip doll joints fags
>>
>>156096874
Sure as hell a capitalist society where machines do majority of the work wouldn't survive.
Only way would be a communist society with strict birth control.

Communism is literally the future guys :^)
>>
>>156094216
>tfw no depression coefficient to analyze your chance of rehabilitation and mercy killing you if you're unlikely to ever get better
I feel you mane
>>
>>156101040
>your degeneracy gets enabled in a safe environment
wew lad. I don't remember this. Why is sybil so bad again? Other than one or two times most of the Pizza Parties were justified, albiet not imperative.
>>
>>156094168
Improving himself to the point where he could create virtual universe for every single living human. Effectively making us gods. Can you imagine 4chan universe? Or specifically /a/ universe? It would be shit but after living inside the univers of your dreams for couple of hundred of years that will be a fun alternative.
>>
>>156099562
Nah, I mean when you see a real metalworker, someone who does everything by hand from smelting, casting and smithing to the final polish.
>>
>>156094168
Making more Psycho Pass
>>
>>156101040
>the naked doll on a small bed and the dismembered doll
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.