[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /a/ think of Blame?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Blame!-v10--Cover.jpg (101KB, 400x435px) Image search: [Google]
Blame!-v10--Cover.jpg
101KB, 400x435px
What does /a/ think of Blame?
>>
>>156084491
The anime seems to not be nearly as good as the manga.

I can definitely believe this because I watched the anime and fell asleep 10 minutes in waking up to one of kissanime's pop up ads
>>
Manga is great, i haven't finished it yet as its a heavy read.
>>
File: BLAME-and-so-on-057.jpg (621KB, 1265x1937px) Image search: [Google]
BLAME-and-so-on-057.jpg
621KB, 1265x1937px
>>156084491
I felt like the ending was pretty abrupt, but overall I liked it.

I'd really like to get the artbook one day too.
>>
File: 7088878_p0.jpg (308KB, 800x1136px) Image search: [Google]
7088878_p0.jpg
308KB, 800x1136px
I love it. Nihei isn't the greatest writer in the world, but his art more than makes up for it.

>>156084574
The "Salvaged Disk" ONA is actually pretty good, but totally unintelligible if you haven't read the manga before watching it.
Everything else, including the upcoming adaptation, is CGI trash.
>>
>>156084491
I remember reading it a long long time ago and it wasn't completed yet, did they ever finish it?
>>
>>156085163
Yes, you should pick it up again.
>>
>>156084491
I hope that anime fails miserably, fuck polygon pictures.
>>
Bought the first 2 master editions and honestly, while i did enjoy reading it, i have absolutely no idea what is going on
>>
File: 3289833_p0.jpg (1MB, 2197x3418px) Image search: [Google]
3289833_p0.jpg
1MB, 2197x3418px
>>156085844
There's some exposition near the end that retroactively makes the beginning more understandable, but don't expect much.
>>
>>156084574
>kissanime
Get out of /a/
>>
>>156084491
I'm not really sure what to make of it, the concept and atmosphere and worldbuilding are fascinating even if the characters barely act like humans. And the artstyle is so frenetic and detailed that it ranges on incomprehensible at times.

I think I prefer Dorohedoro simply because it has endearing characters and a human pulse.
>>
A lasting testament to both humanities' creativity and the stark contrast in Nihei's works over the years.
>>
>>156084574
>Kissanime
Leave
>>
>>156086221
the fuck do you use then?
>>
>>156087079
crunchyroll because I actually support the industry you pleb
>>
Shit got 2big
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.