[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the most foreshadowed plot device or plotline in all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

File: Rin_Nohara.png (1MB, 1186x1031px) Image search: [Google]
Rin_Nohara.png
1MB, 1186x1031px
What is the most foreshadowed plot device or plotline in all of manga/anime history?

Pic related I think. 17 years to get to Rin's story and it was all planned out.
>>
Ah My Godess
>>
>>156078466
Rin was a literal who until Obito was revealed, and only then did people think "if Rin is gone she's probably dead, and Obito is probably mad about it"

Rin wasn't on anyone's radar for years between her story arc and Obito's reveal
>>
>>156078466
Conan returning to normal. Casca returning to normal. The Futari Ecchi couple having a fucking kid already. etc.
>>
>>156078572
>until Obito was revealed
>revealed
>>
>>156078466
And it was shit. Kill yourself, Narutard.
>>
>>156078572
Rin was the entire reason Naruto got paired with Kakashi. And she was constantly foreshadowed well throughout the story. You just can't follow a narrative unless it's linear and constantly reminding you of the goal. Like most of /a/.
>>
>>156078638
not revealed shoehorned in
>>
What is that shit on her cheeks? Tattoos? What purpose do they serve?
>>
>>156078771

They are stickers
>>
>>156078771
Make her cute.
>>
>>156078676
How exactly was she the reason?
>>
>>156078676
How was she foreshadowed a flashback 500 chapters into the story
>>
Rin a fucking shit
>>
>>156078466
Shirou is the red man
>>
>>156079717
Holy cows, read the story. What do her and Naruto have in common that nobody else in Konoha does?

>>156079814
Kakashi said that everyone he's cared for was dead right from the get-go when they met him. The way he improvised on the bell exam by picking on Naruto was to avoid another situation like Rin. "The enemy takes a hostage, and you've got an impossible choice, and someone ends up dead."Also, it was more like in the 650's that Rin was resolved.
>>
File: 1332153869513.png (245KB, 436x359px) Image search: [Google]
1332153869513.png
245KB, 436x359px
>>156078466

This was foreshadowed? So how come it felt like Kishimoto had no fucking choice whatsoever other than to reveal the man in the mask was Obito. He had zero choice by that point with all the shit decision making he had made after the first hundred chapters into Part 2.
>>
>>156080043
>her and Naruto have in common
¿?
>>
>>156080146
Tobi being obito was fucking obvious when we knew he had a sharingan.

What the fuck do you think the Gaiden before part 2 was for?
>>
>>156080159
They both were gay for Kakashi
>>
>>156080146
It was would be amazing if you could expound on your extraordinarily vague criticism.
>>
>>156080159
I think he means both of them being hosts to tailed beasts.
>>
>>156080209
I'm gay for Kakashi too
>>
>>156080227
>I think he means both of them being hosts to tailed beasts.
She was a host for like 2 fucking seconds. Naruto was shit.
>>
>>156080227
Thought about that too but Kushina was also a tailed beast
>>
>>156078466
Fuck off Narutard spammer.

Everyone on /a/ knows you keep spamming Naruto thread everyday claiming Naruto is the best at everything
>>
>>156080146
>Tobi
>(O)bito

Seems pretty obvious.

The real question here is who was U. N. Owen.
>>
>>156078466
Fuck this bitch tho.
>>
>>156078771

They make my dick hard for some reason

Not Obito btw
>>
>>156080227
What experience Kakashi had with tailed beast hosts? He just accidentally impaled one and that's it
>>
>>156078771
Bandages to cover her kekei gekai, suckenin dickio no jutsu.
She has 2 extra holes for triple blowjobs.
>>
>>156080440
Pretty sure he intentionally impaled her because he had no choice, but to Obito it looked like he murdered her in cold blood because he didn't know the details.
>>
>>156080043
that is not foreshadowing none of that has anything to do with Rin or Obito
>>
>>156080534
He didn't. Rin impaled herself in his Chidori to avoid releasing the beast in Konoha. Kakashi got really fucked in the head after that too
>>
>>156080622
Really dickish thing to do to a friend, by the way. Rin a fucking shit.
>>
>>156080536
>too dumb to read between the lines of why Kakashi was so harsh he failed everyone ever applied to him.
>>
>>156080043
>Holy cows, read the story. What do her and Naruto have in common that nobody else in Konoha does?
So tell me then, why was she the reason? What do Rin and Naruto have in common? I genuinely can't find anything other than Rin also being a jinchuuriki for like 2 minutes before she died.

Go on, explain.
>>
>>156080808
It was that or she could nuke Konoha and unleash the Nine-tails too. She saved everyone that drives the story.
>>
>>156080209
But Naruto was gay for Sasuke
>>
>>156080864
>I genuinely can't find anything other than Rin also being a jinchuuriki

Uh, that is what they have in common. How about you explain how that's not relevant instead? He almost had to kill Naruto during the fight with Zabuza under similar circumstances.
>>
>>156080888
I can think of several better ways of commiting suicide other than impaling yourself in your friend's hand. Your PTSD friend.
>>
>>156080920
Sasuke was the Kakashi of the new generation
>>
>>156081049
So you're basically saying that Kakashi became Naruto's team leader because Naruto is a jinchuuriki and Rin was too like 2 minutes before she died because this makes sense in some way. I honestly can't even begin to understand exactly how you're thinking here, so I'm not sure how I can explain how it's not relevant. Team 7 was formed the way it was because of balance. Kakashi found similarities in him and Sasuke and thus wanted to lead him. Naruto and Sasuke were put in the same team because they had to learn to cooperate with eachother, but also mostly because Kakashi was Minato's pupil. This is literally explained in the manga and if I'm not remembering it wrong, Hiruzen put Naruto into his team for that sole reason.

You're grasping for straws here. If you actually think Rin was planned out as a character from the very start, I don't even know what to tell you. It is true that Kakashi mentioned that all his friends already had died, and he had Obito's sharingan, so that was planned to some extent, but Rin was never in the mix until late Shippuuden and it's quite clear that Kishimoto came up with it as time went on.

Look, you little nigger. Few people in the world have more autism than me when it comes to Naruto. I love the shit out of it, but I can also acknowledge its flaws. You don't have to try to convince people on the web that it was all planned out when it obviously wasn't.
>>
>>156081049
Maybe because there are many other stronger reasons previously provided for Naruto being on Kakashi's team?

There's the obvious in the form of Naruto being the child of the fourth Hokage who taught Kakashi. We've also already seen that last year with Neji and Lee they tend to match up the best in the class with the worst, and Kakashi is the natural choice for Sasuke because of the Sharingan. Kakashi also being the most distinguished jonin in the village is the natural choice for a caretaker of a jinchuuriki. This connection between Rin is fairly weak in comparison and doesn't explain anything that wasn't already addressed.
>>
>>156081832
Explained where? I think in the story they say that you can't just kill a Jinchuuriki without letting loose the beast. Rin had a special seal applied to her by Madara, that only the Lightning Blade could cut. Presumably they figured the same would be the case for Naruto if it ever came down to that, because they didn't know about the heart seal.

Naruto being Minato's son was presumably coincidence. They didn't put Asuma with Kakashi for instance even though Minato trained under his father.
>>
>>156082318
>Minato trained under his father.
Jiraiya is Asuma's father?
>>
>>156082538
I skipped one generation but you got what I meant.
>>
>>156082318
I think you need to reread the story. There's nothing that suggests killing them would release the beast, and instead we have characters like Kushina sealing the beast inside themselves to die together.

Nothing suggests only Raikiri can cut the seal that Madara applies, especially considering Raikiri isn't even that good in endgame Naruto. If anything the way they talk about it suggests you only need to remove your heart in some fashion and Madara only finds it amusing Obito and Rin both chose the same method.

Asuma and Jiraiya are completely off in terms of generations so it doesn't really make sense to compare them.
>>
File: Sayonara Kafuka.png (278KB, 1080x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Sayonara Kafuka.png
278KB, 1080x1600px
>>156078466
>>
File: 1470314208504.gif (1MB, 500x307px) Image search: [Google]
1470314208504.gif
1MB, 500x307px
>>156078466
what happened in Tsugumomo. I think the author was planning it from the start. And then IT happened
AAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
File: Chapter_016.jpg (192KB, 763x1218px) Image search: [Google]
Chapter_016.jpg
192KB, 763x1218px
>>156078466
Kishi was playing 4D Chess.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.