[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eden of the East

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 3b4cda0fa4f7d374003124afa49ca205.jpg (240KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
3b4cda0fa4f7d374003124afa49ca205.jpg
240KB, 1920x1080px
Why does people hate this show? I liked it well enough, thought the movies were fine. Why does everyone say it's trash?
>>
>>156072598
I dont remember disliking this show but at the same time I think I dropped it because it bored me
>>
>>156072598
>Why does people hate this show?
What the fuck are you talking about? /a/ liked it back when it aired.
>>
The tv series was fine but the movies were so fucking boring
>>
>>156072598
It's got no real purpose/direction. It jumps around between weak attempts at social commentary (yes, NEETs exist, thanks for that PSA), irrelevant stuff about the girl's friend group and their titular-but-still-completely-irrelevant Eden social network, and a Bourne-style mystery that goes basically nowhere. And then there's the constant hamfisted movie references and obsession with dicks, not to mention the non-ending and waste-of-time movies.
>>
>>156072598
I don't hate it but i don't even remember what it was about.
>>
It was a fairly boring anime carried by its pretty cool protagonist. I wouldn't say I hate it.
>>
It's was pretty good, but then the concluding movies were anti-climatic as hell in comparison and rather boring.
>>
>>156072598
A fucking taxi driver in hiding
AI on trucks
CINEMATIC TIMING
Johnnies
A naked Jap outside the whitehouse with a gun not getting riddled with bullets ?

That's all I remember.
>>
File: cinematic timing.gif (669KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
cinematic timing.gif
669KB, 400x225px
>>156073096
>It jumps around between weak attempts at social commentary
I'll admit I was not paying very close attention past the first few episodes, but I got really mixed messages on the NEET thing.

It seemed to suggest that NEETs should be reintegrated into society, which is all well and good, but the FeMC seemed to have her character designed around not wanting to work or enter adulthood, and wanting some prince to come in and sweep away all her problems. I never really saw any indication that FeMC was wrong to have such a NEETish personality and rely so hard on the MC. I hope I was just being and idiot and missed something about their message here.
>>
I remember when it aired /a/ love it until it took big shitte around episode 9 or so.
>>
/CINEMATIC TIMING/
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.