[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Charlotte

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Charlotte.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Charlotte.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
Can we get a thread going? This story doesn't seem to get enough enough love on /a/.

Also, what was the MCs problem with going back in time and saving the guy he killed? Always seemed rather illogical to me.
>>
>>156067750
Charlotte would have been a much better series if the last episode was the actual premise of the series and the first ~12 episodes were truncated into 2 or 3 flashback episodes slowly framing why he's doing all this.
>>
Was an okay anime but the last episode was too rushed, they could have fleshed it out
>>
I wanted more Speedbro and Yusa.
>>
Every week I waited for it to get better. It never did.
>>
>>156068360
>Speedbro
toppest of the keks
>>
>>156067750
That's because it was pure shit.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (127KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
127KB, 1920x1080px
>>156068263
Exactly, get rid of the idol and we would have enough time. Conversely, get rid of any other filler episode, like the baseball guy.

>>156068360
>>156068601
Speedbro was okay, but the way Nao interacted with him was stupid. I get violent tsundere in battle harems, but here it felt really forced.
>>
>>156067750
>This story doesn't seem to get enough enough love on /a/.
That's because it's shit.
>>
Episode 7 with /a/ on the livestream was glorious. My sides left the solar system that day.
>>
>>156068557
>>156069172
>>156069342
Well, still better than 95% of the shit out there and way better than your favourite anime.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.