[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

KOTOMINE-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1348206701133.jpg (45KB, 640x744px) Image search: [Google]
1348206701133.jpg
45KB, 640x744px
KOTOMINE-
>>
File: 35.png (1MB, 1450x2000px) Image search: [Google]
35.png
1MB, 1450x2000px
cray-cray
>>
>>156050583
Do we have real scans ? Aren't there only like 8 translated chapters or some shit ?
>>
>it's been two years and there's still no Rasputin pseudo-servant inhabiting Kotomine in Grand Order
Why does Type-Moon not want my money?
>>
File: 048.jpg (701KB, 1243x1800px) Image search: [Google]
048.jpg
701KB, 1243x1800px
>>156052130
>Do we have real scans?
Nope. I've done everything in my [standard] power to get someone to make them, to absolutely no avail.

>Aren't there only like 8 translated chapters or some shit?
I dunno; I haven't read it, because there are so few scanlated chapters. Strange Fake, however, *definitely* does have only 8 scanlated chapters.

I'm gonna try this, yet again: I will *buy* the scans of the manga for BOTH or EITHER Fate Zero and Fate Strange Fake, if someone can link me to somewhere that I can purchase digital copies. I absolutely will not have to import manga across the planet and then have to buy a scanner to scan them. If there is a digital way of purchasing them, I will do it here-and-now. Help me find one.
>>
>>156052449
Both are available digitally on Amazon.jp
>>
>>156052522
Either show me where or don't.
>>
>>156052548
Literally all you have to do is go to amazon.jp and type the English names into the search bar you lazy fuck
>>
File: fucking mongrel.png (455KB, 1404x935px) Image search: [Google]
fucking mongrel.png
455KB, 1404x935px
>>156052683
How odd that you would dare to lie to someone willing to buy something for you. Either you lie, or you do not know Japanese and thereby do not know that you are wrong. If the latter is the case, then you should not have thought to speak. Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one must be silent.
>>
>>156052883
It says kindle right there dude. Those are digital copies.
>>
>>156052925
Of the novels, you dumb nigger.
>>
>>156052995
Oh, well you should have been more specific then. SF has no digital release for the manga because the first tank hasn't released yet - though you might have luck if you go looking for scans of whatever magazine its run in.
>>
>>156053031
>I will *buy* the scans of the manga for BOTH or EITHER Fate Zero and Fate Strange Fake
>more specific

>you might have luck if you go looking for scans of whatever magazine it's run in
That was my initial question; if someone knows where I might find those.
>>
>>156053062
2ch is probably your best bet. My rec is asking on /fgog/ for help finding its TM general then just begging for a link in it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.