[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think chichi has some guys on the side?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Chi_chi.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Chi_chi.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
Do you think chichi has some guys on the side?
>>
>>156047587
Nah. Goku on the other hand probably does.
>>
No because it's anime but if she did it would be perfectly understandable.
>>
she seemed completely frigid

so no
>>
>>156047587
DBZ would have been much different if she did.

Would be a story about an alien having marital disputes with his whore of a wife.
>>
We 15 year olds now
>>
>>156047587
No, she tried, but human men just don't have the stamina of a sayian and can't please her.
>>
>>156047587
If PBX has taught me anything it's that she fucks her sons. and sometimes Master Roshi. Really likes anal.
>>
>>156047587
I think Bulma's far more likely to do that.
>>
>>156047587
Literally who? She lives in the middle of the fucking woods.
>>
>>156051148
This. Chichi is a stern but ultimately moral woman that cares for her children and married her childhood crush. Bulma is a gaijin slut only interested in poser toughguys that spent so little time with her son that he ended up in an alternate timeline. Plus Vegeta is a balding manlet and his sex appeal wears out once you realize you could be fucking Chad or Tyrone.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.