[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit guys >Them using Roshi in promotional material was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 0.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
Holy shit guys
>Them using Roshi in promotional material was just a misdirection so we will be surprised when Uub is reveled to be the last member of the team
>>
>>156036131
Uub hasnt been born yet
>>
File: 2586823300.jpg (17KB, 460x346px) Image search: [Google]
2586823300.jpg
17KB, 460x346px
>>156036187
>Discussing shows you don't watch
>>
>Kid Uub acually keeps up with ssjb
>powefags on suicide watch
>>
>>156036131
This would massively retcon Z's ending.

Uub meets Goku for the first time *after* Super.
>>
>>156039000
I really hope they retcon Z's ending, the way things are going now the gods would have to completely abandon the group and Goku would have to lose SSB somehow for it to make sense.
>>
>>156039080
It can still make sense even with SSB. Everything is over and he's looking for a strong heir to pass on the torch. "It was simply not mentioned"

> the gods would have to completely abandon the group
Pretty much. Either something relevant happens at the end of Super, forbidding them to interact with ningens or they simply say "no way we're protecting the Earth for you lol"
>>
>>156039080
I think they probably will. They kind of already have. At the end of Z when vegeta and gokus family meet up again they act like they haven't seen each other in years
>>
>>156036187
Dende literally mentioned him in the most recent episode
>>
>>156039080

Not really.

Why, all that Z's ending showed us was Goku fighting Ub without Super Saiyan.
If he wasn't serious at all, then why would it affect the canon ending of Z?

One thing had nothing to do with the other.

>>156036131
>>156038335

He is way too young, Dende made a point out of this before.

So far it matches, looking at Pan ages now and on the ending.

>>156039701

Just because they didn't show on the few hours we see the gang on the Tenkaichi Budokai it hardly means they lost all contact with them.

Why would berus just go live on earth?

Even now, when there is a reason to go there, he shows from time to time and mostly on Capsule Corp.
>>
>>156039793
Pretty sure the timeline is already messed up since the end of z was only 3 years later. They'll probably just retell the story of kid buu's reincarnation.
>>
>>156040203

Not at all.

Ubb was 10 years old on the ending, Pan 5 years old.

Ubb should be 6 right now, Pan 1 year old.

More likely it's 4 years and not 3, or they are using the classical asian way of counting age, the time on the belly counts.

It fits well enough, and the "fight" with Ubb lasts only a few seconds, in which Goku does close to nothing except try to make Ubb mad, and then just points out he hasn't had the chance to learn how to use all his natural power.

There is literally nothing on the way of the current canon, you can just go read the last 2 chapters if you don't believe me, rather than guessing.
>>
>>156038335
>Hoping for consistent writing is what only powerlevelfags do
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.