[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: worst fanbases on /a/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: hunter-x-hunter-227815.png (2MB, 1844x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hunter-x-hunter-227815.png
2MB, 1844x1080px
Pic related.

>"muh hxh is a seinen and not a shounen"
>think they're superior even if hunter x hunter only has one good arc and the rest is shonenshit
>1999 fags are mostly hipsters
>2011 fags are mostly newbies who think Madhouse is still good
>manga fags are retards who think it's not the same thing as either adaptation
>all have a sense of superiority

Everything about them is cancer.
>>
you must have an iq of 200 or above to enjoy hunter x hunter
>>
>>156031550
Nice bait, pal
>>
Any battle shounen series, really.
Jojo
HxH
Bleachfags who just won't let it go despite bitching about it non-stop for the last seven years
Dragonball, which is full of underageb&, ESLs and people who are clearly from elsewhere (most likely shounenshit anime forums)

Special mention to Rumiko Takahashi fags, who ran Urusei Yatsura with their cancerous threads and posting it in every unrelated thread and are now doing the same with Ranma and shitty ass Inuyasha.
>>
File: 1472950727694.jpg (252KB, 450x640px) Image search: [Google]
1472950727694.jpg
252KB, 450x640px
The worst fanbase is dragon ball super bar none.
>point out how shitty/inconsistent the plot is and how out of character everyone is now
>point out how power scaling is gone completely
>Them: DB AND Z WERE ALWAYS SHIT AND MADE NO SENSE POWER SCALING WAS DUMB KRILLIN IS MY FAVORITE AND HE SHOULD BE ABLE TO KILL BEERUS GOKU WAS ALWAYS A FLANDERIZED RETARD REEEEeeeeEEEEEEeee
>>
I thought I would like Hunter X Hunter since it was highly praised and I was a fan of Togashi's work on Yu Yu Hakusho but to me it wasn't as good as people make it out to be mostly because Gon is the not the type of character I like and I would have rather seen Kurapika and Bisky more. I also didn't like the Chimera ant arc compared to the early story.
>>
>>156032206
That's all subjective, you not liking certain characters or an arc no vining with you is not a problem with the series.
>>
>>156032337
*Not vibing
>>
Hear me out on this one. Dark continent is the Demon World from YYH.
>>
>>156031550
>meta thread
>complaining about fanbases
>making strawmen and posting opinions as facts
Am i on /v/ right now?
>>
>>156032337
>That's all subjective
That much is obvious if you actually read his post. He even went out of his way to say it was his personal opinion. You don't need to get all defensive when someone has an opposing opinion about something you like.
>>
Don't know about you but I'm really starting to get pissed off at Berserkfags. I do like the series but the amount of newfags coming into the fanbase and hyping it up as the best thing ever is really underwhelming.

Punpun too.
>>
>Naruto/Borutofags

though I'm glad they're disappearing....this series will always attract and appeal to the worst type of fans
>>
>>156032640
Whose getting defensive, I'm just bringing it up.

I do suppose I could have read that better, though
>>
>>156032572
>on /a/
>am I on /v/?
Yes. We didn't get merged because we already are.
>>
every VN and LN has a cancerous fanbase
>>
>>156031550
you forgot to mention that most of them barely understood the source material and likely came from reddit.
>>
File: interesting.jpg (2KB, 160x155px) Image search: [Google]
interesting.jpg
2KB, 160x155px
>>156033149
Needs more stupid pale-faced crying guys with Mario hats.
>>
>>156033264
The source material is trash
>>
>>156031550
You reek of newfaggotry. Fuck off
>>
>>156031577
You mean you have to have read fewer than 200 series to enjoy it.
>>
>>156031787
> Urusei Yatsura with their cancerous threads and posting it in every unrelated thread and are now doing the same with Ranma and shitty ass Inuyasha.

Where the fuck did they even come from. It's like one day I just started seeing too much UY everywhere. Kind of mad these Autists can't control themselves.
>>
>>156031550
you are doing it wrong, you are supposed to pick a side
>>
>>156031577
/this
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.